User Reviews for Dymista

Learn more about Dymista.

Allergic Rhinitis 32 reviews 810 medications

7.7
Summary of Dymista reviews 32 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Dymista

For Allergic Rhinitis "Works great! Works better then using both 2 nasal sprays individually. It is much more convenient to only have to use one nasal spray and is less irritating. If your insurance doesn't cover it ask your doctor to submit a prior authorization to your insurance. My doctor's office got Dymista approved in just a few hours. Other options include using the Manufacturer's coupon from their website to get $100 off or a lower copay. Or buy the generic online from a reputable/verified International pharmacy for about $30 including shipping. Just make sure the pharmacy is verified by VIPS, has the physical address on the website, and requires a script. Generic Dymista not avail in US."

SteveO516 (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "After years of struggling with severe sinus pain, feeling exhausted on a daily basis due to all my allergies I now feel absolutely brilliant like I have been given a new lease of life. I wish I had been prescribed this years ago. The spray doesn't taste as that bad you just need a glass of water to wash taste away if it goes down your throat. Highly recommend people who have allergic rhinitis to ask for this nasal spray, this hasn't cost me anything due to NHS prescriptions in England Uk"

MrsH38 (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "The taste is bad but it works!!! If you get the technique right it shouldn't go down the back of the throat, google how to do this. When I take it I have some mints standing by just in case, this helps mask the terrible taste. I have suffered from sinusitis/allergies for years, which completely block my nose. After about 4 days of using this twice a day this started working. Now my nose is completely clear and I take one pump in each nostril every day as a preventative. It is expensive, but it's the only long-term spray I've found. In Aus I pay about $55 for it."

LauraLoo83 December 6, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I took it for 2-3 days twice a day and have lost my sense of smell...hope its not permanent. No med is worth losing the ability to smell."

mcabf November 14, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "It really works effectively taken twice daily. I have tried everything that's available in market so far the best. With insurance and discount card I pay only $14.00 so its cheap."

Benji484 November 4, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I had horrible sinus pressure headaches 3-4 days a week. It got to where OTC medication would only work for 3-4 hours then the pressure would be back. I went to an ENT who said I had rhinitis and gave me a prescription for Dymista and sent me for allergy testing. Came back I was allergic to a lot of things. The 1st week on dymista, I had 2 headaches. By the end of the 1st month, I had not had a headache in 2 weeks. I missed 6 weeks in, and the headache came back. I won't do that again!!! This medicine has been a huge game changer for me. A lot of reviewers talk about the taste. You need to shake the bottle lightly before using, and make sure and look at your toes with your head slightly bent down. Then the spray won't go down your throat."

raquel1980 October 28, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "For many many years I have been dealing with hay fever allergies in spring and fall. My nose is always clogged. Sudafed and Allegra D became a normal routine for me. Dr gave me a trial of this. Loved it, the only side affect was that I could breath through my nose which is not normal for me in my life. I actually felt more active but may be just a side affect from being able to breath through my nose. They only get 9 of 10 because it is expensive, $180 without insurance, $80 with coupon card. Insurance is fighting me with pre-authorization."

CaptJIm October 24, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "After years of coughing all day, and sitting up choking many many nights with a sinus infection, my ENT in Tennesee, finally prescribed me dymista! My infection went away with NO antibiotic. Now I don't cough at all! What a gift this is to my family. I do blow my nose immediately, since I'm sensitive to meds and I don't want extra. And I did have one or two anxiety attacks after taking, but I'm out of the Drs office and not coughing!!!! Coughing is exhausting. Praise God I am healed!"

Julie Bug October 20, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Experienced choking, headaches and after using for 2 weeks progresssively worse nose bleeds. I ended up in the emergency today, my nose is a mess inside. Cauterizations two days in a row, patches put on the area that have been bleeding. Now I can take no nasal spray until everything heals. I have taken Nasonex for several years and like it but my mail pharmacy stopped carrying it. Threw away 3 containers of the horrible Dymista."

cattknap October 13, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have experienced awful side effects. Nausea, dizzy, dried out sinuses, nose bleeds, lightheadedness, and migraines like no other. Did help with allergies but not worth it!"

Anonymous October 4, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Definately works on nasal and ocular symptoms and works really fast!!!!"

Batchy (taken for less than 1 month) September 30, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have been a user of Flonase for a long time, so I thought I would give this a try. I got a sample from my doctor yesterday. After one use, I am unfortunately going to throw it in the garbage. It may very well work as advertised, but I just can't get over the awful, bitter tasting post-nasal drip that lingers for hours after use. After one use I don't feel like I can comment on its effectiveness, but I would rather be stuffy than taste it every day."

ZekeM September 15, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Received a small sample from my doctor. I liked it she also gave me the card, to see if I can get it cheaper. Well with my Insurance it's $55, with the card $14.99. So I filled it today"

Longhorns#1 August 19, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I am also one of those people who seem to be allergic to everything and always suffering. My doctor recommended this and I've only been on it for a few days but it is already a game changer for me. The true test will be cedar season but I feel confident I will be okay. Thankful for the discount card!!"

KRpww July 15, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Works amazing! A life saver!!"

Moms13 July 3, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Excellent reaction! Helped me within 5 days. Actually thought the smell and taste was fine."

Glowiegirl (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Unaffordable. Insurance won't cover a cent and I can't shell out $109.99 per month for this spray. That's after using the $100 off discount card offered by the company. My pharmacy wants $209.99 a bottle. This is ridiculous. I would love some relief from my awful symptoms that leave me feeling too bad to even get out of bed half the year but I have had to revert back to other methods for minimal relief since there's no way a person on a normal income can afford the out of pocket pricing. I'm just not rich enough!"

OregonSasquatch (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Horrible, bitter taste. Lingers for hours then continues to drip down your throat and continues giving you a horrible awful taste. Did nothing for my nasal allergies, except a 10 min clear nasal way, but the taste didn't make this worth it."

naomih May 4, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I did not have much luck with Dymista, might have dried me up a little, but was definitely not worth the HORRIBLE taste I had in my mouth for up to 4 hours afterwards. Nothing would make the taste go away...soda, beer, bread, onions, even garlic. Glad it worked for many of you, just didn't for me."

JohnT. March 22, 2015

"Dymisia is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm basically allergic to everything (environmental factors, seasonal allergies, dust, animals, literally everything aside from foods). I have tried so many otc and precription pills. At one point I was taking 3 medications by mouth and having six allergy shots A WEEK and if I missed only one of my pills I'd be bed ridden with terrible symptoms. I tried Dymista last year And it works wonders. Highly recommended."

patsy2145 February 18, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Have used Dymista for a full week, but began noticing significant relief after about 5 days. Fall is usually a bad season for me (ragweed, mold, etc) but now I'm completely off the antihistamine & decongestant pills after taking various prescription forms for the past 30 years. Still a little post nasal drip but it works better than anything I've had in several years."

Anonynous (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis "I was ill for 4 months with allergies and felt sick and like I had the flu. I think this was the worst I had. I went to a sinus specialist who prescribed Dymista and I have had very good results. Clear nose, better sense of smell and I don't feel sick. I hope the Dymista will work well when the season hits again next March."

Halle2 September 9, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis "Tried it for 10 days. For me, it worked no better than OTC sprays and my nose still runs like a faucet for two hours each morning."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 27, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis "So far so good. I have been using Dymista for 2 weeks & I can breathe out of both nostrils & I have a sense of smell again! I used Nasonex for years & it worked well, but I seemed to build up a tolerance after awhile. For the last couple of years I have been hooked on OTC nasal spray with horrible rebound congestion which required antibiotics & prednisone to kick. After this last round of antibiotics & prednisone & a change to Dymista. I can now breathe! I hope it continues. I was even able to find a discount coupon online so I got it for $30."

Anonymous June 11, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have been suffering from extremely bad allergies for years. Between my allergies and my asthma, I have had to use OTC nasal sprays, a combination of allergy medications and my asthma inhaler. I just started using Dymista and for the first time in years, I was able to breathe clearly. I did not even need to use nasal spray! I am so glad I finally found Dymista!"

ironman7878 May 26, 2014