User Reviews for Dymista

Learn more about Dymista.

Hay Fever 17 reviews 894 medications

7.7
Summary of Dymista reviews 17 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Dymista

For Hay Fever "Excellent reaction! Helped me within 5 days. Actually thought the smell and taste was fine."

Glowiegirl (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2015

For Hay Fever "Unaffordable. Insurance won't cover a cent and I can't shell out $109.99 per month for this spray. That's after using the $100 off discount card offered by the company. My pharmacy wants $209.99 a bottle. This is ridiculous. I would love some relief from my awful symptoms that leave me feeling too bad to even get out of bed half the year but I have had to revert back to other methods for minimal relief since there's no way a person on a normal income can afford the out of pocket pricing. I'm just not rich enough!"

OregonSasquatch (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2015

For Hay Fever "Horrible, bitter taste. Lingers for hours then continues to drip down your throat and continues giving you a horrible awful taste. Did nothing for my nasal allergies, except a 10 min clear nasal way, but the taste didn't make this worth it."

naomih May 4, 2015

For Hay Fever "I did not have much luck with Dymista, might have dried me up a little, but was definitely not worth the HORRIBLE taste I had in my mouth for up to 4 hours afterwards. Nothing would make the taste go away...soda, beer, bread, onions, even garlic. Glad it worked for many of you, just didn't for me."

JohnT. March 22, 2015

"Dymisia is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm basically allergic to everything (environmental factors, seasonal allergies, dust, animals, literally everything aside from foods). I have tried so many otc and precription pills. At one point I was taking 3 medications by mouth and having six allergy shots A WEEK and if I missed only one of my pills I'd be bed ridden with terrible symptoms. I tried Dymista last year And it works wonders. Highly recommended."

patsy2145 February 18, 2015

For Hay Fever "Have used Dymista for a full week, but began noticing significant relief after about 5 days. Fall is usually a bad season for me (ragweed, mold, etc) but now I'm completely off the antihistamine & decongestant pills after taking various prescription forms for the past 30 years. Still a little post nasal drip but it works better than anything I've had in several years."

Anonynous (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2014

For Hay Fever "I was ill for 4 months with allergies and felt sick and like I had the flu. I think this was the worst I had. I went to a sinus specialist who prescribed Dymista and I have had very good results. Clear nose, better sense of smell and I don't feel sick. I hope the Dymista will work well when the season hits again next March."

Halle2 September 9, 2014

For Hay Fever "Tried it for 10 days. For me, it worked no better than OTC sprays and my nose still runs like a faucet for two hours each morning."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 27, 2014

For Hay Fever "So far so good. I have been using Dymista for 2 weeks & I can breathe out of both nostrils & I have a sense of smell again! I used Nasonex for years & it worked well, but I seemed to build up a tolerance after awhile. For the last couple of years I have been hooked on OTC nasal spray with horrible rebound congestion which required antibiotics & prednisone to kick. After this last round of antibiotics & prednisone & a change to Dymista. I can now breathe! I hope it continues. I was even able to find a discount coupon online so I got it for $30."

Anonymous June 11, 2014

For Hay Fever "I have been suffering from extremely bad allergies for years. Between my allergies and my asthma, I have had to use OTC nasal sprays, a combination of allergy medications and my asthma inhaler. I just started using Dymista and for the first time in years, I was able to breathe clearly. I did not even need to use nasal spray! I am so glad I finally found Dymista!"

ironman7878 May 26, 2014

For Hay Fever "Best medicine on the market, unfortunately my insurance company refuses to pay for it which usually means I end up with bronchitis at least twice a year."

Anonymous May 9, 2014

"I have tried several sprays for my allergies. Nothing has worked better for me than Dymista. My HMO refuses to pay for Dymista since it is not on the formulary and it is too costly. I will have to pay for the next bottle."

Cesas April 22, 2014

For Hay Fever "The first several times of using this nasal spray almost made me barf. Actually, come to think of it, I did barf. However, I will say that this is the MOST effective nasal spray on the market! Most websites with information about Dymista (even their own website) are stating that it takes up to a week for the medication to work. I have not had to wait that long. For me, the spray works within seconds. I have allergies all year round. I visited my allergist and had a skin prick test done...allergic to everything...trees, pollen, dust, cockroach dust, grass, ..anything you can think of. I am not happy about the price, and am very hopeful that soon, the price will drop a little. "

G Moore (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 16, 2014

For Hay Fever "As a physician and a patient, I must say that Dymista is the best nasal decongestant spray I have ever used. I have used Flonase, Nasonex and Afrin. Flonase and Nasonex work well, but take 2-3 days before any significant relief is noted. Afrin is amazing for IMMEDIATE relief, but the rebound effects after a few days use are just too severe. I have found Dymista to be superior to all others as the antihistamine component works almost immediately providing relief from allergic causes, while the fluticasone is allowed a couple days to exhibit it's true anti inflammatory effects on the nasal mucosa. I am a recently graduated physician, and I will surely prescribe this medication to my future patients as a first line treatment."

DrOT (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 8, 2013

For Hay Fever "As someone who has had multiple hospitalisations every year due to chronic allergic asthma, I cannot believe how wonderful this medication is!!! It has enabled me to breathe properly through my nose for the first time in years!! I still take my oral antihistamine too but this spray is truly a miracle! I am on lots of medication daily and I can honestly say this is the first medication I have ever felt has actually 'worked' for me. In that I noticed a huge difference and improvement when taking it. Usually I never know if medication actually works but with this I can say for sure that it has been incredible."

AmazedByThis (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2013

For Hay Fever "Dymista worked great on the swelling and pain in my sinuses, but I experienced several negative side effects so I discontinued use. I felt jittery, anxious, nauseated and had diarrhea."

Cup152 July 1, 2013

"It really works! Has disgusting taste though."

Anonymous March 21, 2013

For Hay Fever "I have mild allergic nasal inflammation with nighttime terbinate hypertrophy. I was afraid to even try nose spray this after reading a couple of less than good opinions. I'm very satisfied with Dymista. I have very mild allergic inflammation. I had terbinate reduction back in 2009 and was very satisfied with the procedure for a couple of years. As warned my terbinate night time swelling gradually returned and had a very negative impact on the quality of my sleep. For at least a year, I haven't had a nights sleep without waking 4 to 6 times a night rarely achieving REM sleep. Dymista has improved the quality of my sleep immediately."

Grateful patient (taken for less than 1 month) March 20, 2013

For Hay Fever "I used Dymista and the first use was excellent results and a reduction of my snoring and dripping sinus. Price is too high without insurance and the $35 coupon excludes senior citizens that take government funding. "

bullmastif (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2013

For Hay Fever "It works!"

Anonymous February 1, 2013