User Reviews for Finacea

Learn more about Finacea.

Rosacea 16 reviews 99 medications

Acne 10 reviews 512 medications

8.1
Summary of Finacea reviews 26 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Finacea

For Rosacea "I have been using this for 6 months and the change in my skin has been amazing. I had been using doxy which was going okay, but once I stopped responding, the doctor prescribed me this. I wish I would have started with this product. I have moderate rosacea coupled with some cheek acne. This stuff started making s difference about 4 days in. I had people asking me what I had done different and why I looked so good. I only use it in the morning, and I can do this, because it dries SO fast. It doesn't leave a weird film or feeling like lots of prescription creams do. Even so, it helps tighten the skin and has smoothed the appearance of fine lines. The only reason I gave this 9 stars is because it gives you peach fuzz all over your cheeks."

Jrist June 16, 2015

For Rosacea "I have Acne and Rosecea. I like to call my type of Rosecea, Emotional Rosecea. My cheeks stay a little pink all the time but if I get hot, embarrassed, mad or pretty much any other emotion except happy, my face and neck get BRIGHT red. I didn't get acne or rosecea until I was probably 24 but now that I am 30 it is awful, I can't do a presentation at work without panicking because I know my face and throat will get bright red. I have tried Orecea, Doryx, Photo laser beam treatments and Mirvaso with no success. (the Mirvaso actually made it worse after helping for about weeks) I finally went to a new dermatologist and he prescribed me Finacea...and I LOVE IT!!! My face is MUCH less red and a the acne is almost gone! Try it!!"

Rosecea and Acne Girl June 7, 2015

For Acne "Been using this product along with bactrum for about 1 week and already see in good results... had 3 big cystic pimples that was on my face for more then 3 months...and they have gone down in 1 week..can't wait to see what the next month or 2 brings."

Nikkiiscaramel (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2015

For Rosacea "I have been using this for about 3 weeks now. It not only makes my redness worse, but it burns (I can deal with tingling, but not severe burning) severely and causes me to break out in hives! I really need to find something else because the allergic reactions/side effects I'm having is worse than the redness was to start with. "

Spritesdelights (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2015

For Acne "In the last I have used Finacea along with Solodyn for my cystic acne. Because my acne is primarily around the jaw line it is considered hormonal. Well the Finacea really really helped with redness and lightening old acne marks. My dermatologist informed me it has a slight bleaching effect and it definitely showed. After a few years being off of it I am back on. Hopefully it has the same effects."

RubyRosay December 17, 2014

For Acne "27 yr old male and never had acne until a yr ago. Initially, I thought it was stress or something short term that would go away. It never went away and the last yr I tried everything Imaginable: OTC acne meds, changed my diet numerous times; cut out all sugar, ate only organic food. Quit exercising to see if sweat was causing it. I did everything possible.I never had acne and could not figure out why at 26/27 it started. I finally went to the dermatologist and was put on Retin A, this made my acne 20x worse. Gave me cystic acne everywhere. I used it for over a month but could not take it anymore. Luckily my mom had Finacea. Within a day I saw results and within a week it was all gone. My face is perfect. I wish I had more room to say how great it is."

Acne no more (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 5, 2014

For Rosacea "This recently became over counter here so I thought I'd give it a go. I have suffered rosacea badly for near on 10yrs, as did my mother from her late 20's into her mid 50's. Nothing I have tried before has worked. This is day 4, and already my bumps are gone, my redness has reduced and my skin feels smooth, not dry and flaky. Only negative so far is it makes me itch and my skin feel tight for about half hr after application. My usual unscented baby sorbolene seems to help with that though. So far so good, hoping to see big results."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2014

For Acne "I have been using the product for approximately 1 month for my cystic acne. I have yet to notice any improvement in my acne. I do think my face is more smooth and less red, however. My adult cystic acne is very stubborn and related to my menstrual cycle. I hope it will improve with continued use!"

Anonymous July 25, 2014

For Rosacea "This is the best medicine I've ever used for my medium Rosacea! I've been using it for 8 days and the change in my skin is amazing. The texture has gone smooth from bumpy and feels super. My skin is also much less red. This is a terrific product."

Daisy F May 28, 2014

For Rosacea "I have been using this for the redness of rosacea. I don't really have bumps or acne from rosacea. I've been using this twice a day for six months and still have flareups."

Carol C. (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 30, 2014

For Acne "45 yrs old and had acne my whole life, tried everything under the sun, including Accutane 11 yrs ago. This medication has done wonders for my skin over the past 8 months. It's truly a great product but it does cost $200 a tube with 15% off! I feel it's worth every penny."

Running girl (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 29, 2014

For Acne "I have struggled with acne in my adult life for about a year now. It wasn't that bad, then significantly got worse over the past 6 months. I had huge cyst like pimples and some small ones around my chin mostly and my cheeks started getting bad as well. I tried every single product out there. I finally went to the dermatologist. Since I got pregnant a few months ago, my acne got even worse. The dermatologist told me all she could give me was Finacea. It's azelaic acid. Literally after 2 days, my pimples started to go down and the number of them started decreasing. It stings a bit and itches but it's a small price to pay.. This is a God send and I'm so happy I found it!"

Tiffanyc11 December 5, 2013

For Rosacea "Its my third night, 6th application and the results are significant. I have a mild textbook case of Rosacea but everything is relative. To me its terrible. I've been treating Rosacea like it was acne for years until I finally found a Dermatologist, who knows what she is doing. After 3 nights my face has cleared up dramatically and some of my pigmentation issues are getting better as well. So far, so good. Hopefully it will continue. I am going to have a LightPodNeo laser treatment as well to compliment the Finacea.. The Doctor recommended waiting until 6 weeks of the Finacea treatment was completed before having the laser treatment. She said laser can exacerbate the Rosacea if not done properly and at the right time."

Mild Roscea (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2013

For Rosacea "I had rosacea for few years, was using Metrogel - didn't see any results. Recently me dermatologist prescribed me Oracea and Finacea - I loved this combination. Now I am getting compliments, how great my skin looks. This is funny - I am not getting used to that. Having finally great skin at 53 years old. Finacea renews your skin, it does not dry you. Love it !"

TatiRa July 5, 2013

For Rosacea "Amazing product! I woke up one morning with red bumps all over my cheeks. It took me 3 months to figure out it was Rosacea. After spending $1200.00 on IPL treatments only to realize my skin looked great for about 2 weeks then back came the redness and bumps. The dermatologist kept saying it will improve after the capillaries are gone. (Yeah right). Nothing but lost hope and money. Then decided to try Metrogel, a sample given to me. Made me extremely red and irritated. This point I was so depressed thinking there was no hope. Decided to try the last sample the dermatologist have me, it was Finacea. Yay! Within hours bumps & redness gone. Miracle cream...7 years & still using... Love it."

Cindyoha (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 20, 2013

For Rosacea "Very good improvement"

ShirleyEdith (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 26, 2013

"Works wonderfully on my skin."

Anonymous June 6, 2012

For Rosacea "Have been using this cream for 3 days and I already notice a big difference. I really didn't have problems with breakouts, more redness than anything. I have tried numerous creams and pills, this is the best so far. My skin looks better than it has in years."

Anonymous April 26, 2012

For Rosacea "I stopped by the chemist and had a chat, he suggested I try Finacea. This condition has been with me for more than 5 years - I am 37. Couldn't wait I put it on so I did so as soon as I got in the car - my face started to burn and itch! Oddly though in the mirror it was not as if my face was breaking out?! Ten minutes later the burning/itching stopped. Its been a week of morning and night routine and I could not be happier, its as if the condition has been completely cured plus I don't get the burning/itching any more when I put it on. I don't have red breakouts, even had a few drinks out the other night and no symptoms the next day!"

Anonymous October 31, 2011

For Acne "I have been using it for almost a month now. My face has made a big improvement but I got lazy and didn't use it for a couple of days and my face exploded with pimples again in that short period of time. I will definitely keep up with it this time. My face has been suffering from hormonal acne due to pregnancy since July of 2010."

Sunni4lyf May 17, 2011

For Rosacea "Just have been using about 1 week and the redness on my cheeks is going away. I look much better and will get more from the Doctor."

ChgoAl December 31, 2010

For Acne "I saw results immediately, but about a week into treatment my acne began getting worse!"

Anonymous October 19, 2010

For Rosacea "I have used this Lotion for one week and already have noticed a huge improvement in the reduction of redness, bumps and overall health of my skin. I am very happy with this product and would highly recommend it."

skippydale May 8, 2010

For Acne "This medication is great. It helps to improve the look of your skin."

Anonymous March 1, 2010

For Rosacea "My wife got some of this as a sample today. She has medium Rosacea. She tested a little in the car while I was driving her home. When we got home (30 mins?) I went wow look at your face. She went wow too! Huge change with just one application! Hope this continues!"

Bigmac6 November 19, 2009