User Reviews for Finacea

Learn more about Finacea.

Acne 7 reviews 507 medications

8.2
Rosacea 13 reviews 97 medications

8.3
Summary of Finacea reviews 20 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Finacea

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Rosacea: This recently became over counter here so I thought I'd give it a go. I have suffered rosacea badly for near on 10yrs, as did my mother from her late 20's into her mid 50's. Nothing I have tried before has worked. This is day 4, and already my bumps are gone, my redness has reduced and my skin feels smooth, not dry and flaky. Only negative so far is it makes me itch and my skin feel tight for about half hr after application. My usual unscented baby sorbolene seems to help with that though. So far so good, hoping to see big results.

July 28, 2014 11:33 AM

For Acne: I have been using the product for approximately 1 month for my cystic acne. I have yet to notice any improvement in my acne. I do think my face is more smooth and less red, however. My adult cystic acne is very stubborn and related to my menstrual cycle. I hope it will improve with continued use!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 25, 2014 4:26 PM

Review by Daisy F:

For Rosacea: This is the best medicine I've ever used for my medium Rosacea! I've been using it for 8 days and the change in my skin is amazing. The texture has gone smooth from bumpy and feels super. My skin is also much less red. This is a terrific product.

May 28, 2014 11:59 PM

Review by Carol C. (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Rosacea: I have been using this for the redness of rosacea. I don't really have bumps or acne from rosacea. I've been using this twice a day for six months and still have flareups.

March 30, 2014 2:11 PM

Review by Running girl (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Acne: 45 yrs old and had acne my whole life, tried everything under the sun, including Accutane 11 yrs ago. This medication has done wonders for my skin over the past 8 months. It's truly a great product but it does cost $200 a tube with 15% off! I feel it's worth every penny.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 29, 2014 10:33 PM

Review by Tiffanyc11:

For Acne: I have struggled with acne in my adult life for about a year now. It wasn't that bad, then significantly got worse over the past 6 months. I had huge cyst like pimples and some small ones around my chin mostly and my cheeks started getting bad as well. I tried every single product out there. I finally went to the dermatologist. Since I got pregnant a few months ago, my acne got even worse. The dermatologist told me all she could give me was Finacea. It's azelaic acid. Literally after 2 days, my pimples started to go down and the number of them started decreasing. It stings a bit and itches but it's a small price to pay.. This is a God send and I'm so happy I found it!

December 5, 2013 10:54 PM

Review by Mild Roscea (taken for less than 1 month):

For Rosacea: Its my third night, 6th application and the results are significant. I have a mild textbook case of Rosacea but everything is relative. To me its terrible. I've been treating Rosacea like it was acne for years until I finally found a Dermatologist, who knows what she is doing. After 3 nights my face has cleared up dramatically and some of my pigmentation issues are getting better as well. So far, so good. Hopefully it will continue. I am going to have a LightPodNeo laser treatment as well to compliment the Finacea.. The Doctor recommended waiting until 6 weeks of the Finacea treatment was completed before having the laser treatment. She said laser can exacerbate the Rosacea if not done properly and at the right time.

August 1, 2013 9:47 PM

Review by TatiRa:

For Rosacea: I had rosacea for few years, was using Metrogel - didn't see any results. Recently me dermatologist prescribed me Oracea and Finacea - I loved this combination. Now I am getting compliments, how great my skin looks. This is funny - I am not getting used to that. Having finally great skin at 53 years old. Finacea renews your skin, it does not dry you. Love it !

July 5, 2013 12:40 PM

Review by Cindyoha (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Rosacea: Amazing product! I woke up one morning with red bumps all over my cheeks. It took me 3 months to figure out it was Rosacea. After spending $1200.00 on IPL treatments only to realize my skin looked great for about 2 weeks then back came the redness and bumps. The dermatologist kept saying it will improve after the capillaries are gone. (Yeah right). Nothing but lost hope and money. Then decided to try Metrogel, a sample given to me. Made me extremely red and irritated. This point I was so depressed thinking there was no hope. Decided to try the last sample the dermatologist have me, it was Finacea. Yay! Within hours bumps & redness gone. Miracle cream...7 years & still using... Love it.

June 20, 2013 10:03 PM

Review by ShirleyEdith (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Rosacea: Very good improvement

February 26, 2013 11:56 PM

Works wonderfully on my skin.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 6, 2012 9:23 PM

For Rosacea: Have been using this cream for 3 days and I already notice a big difference. I really didn't have problems with breakouts, more redness than anything. I have tried numerous creams and pills, this is the best so far. My skin looks better than it has in years.

April 26, 2012 12:41 PM

For Rosacea: I stopped by the chemist and had a chat, he suggested I try Finacea. This condition has been with me for more than 5 years - I am 37. Couldn't wait I put it on so I did so as soon as I got in the car - my face started to burn and itch! Oddly though in the mirror it was not as if my face was breaking out?! Ten minutes later the burning/itching stopped. Its been a week of morning and night routine and I could not be happier, its as if the condition has been completely cured plus I don't get the burning/itching any more when I put it on. I don't have red breakouts, even had a few drinks out the other night and no symptoms the next day!

October 31, 2011 7:00 AM

Review by Sunni4lyf:

For Acne: I have been using it for almost a month now. My face has made a big improvement but I got lazy and didn't use it for a couple of days and my face exploded with pimples again in that short period of time. I will definitely keep up with it this time. My face has been suffering from hormonal acne due to pregnancy since July of 2010.

May 17, 2011 10:33 AM

Review by ChgoAl:

For Rosacea: Just have been using about 1 week and the redness on my cheeks is going away. I look much better and will get more from the Doctor.

December 31, 2010 3:44 AM

For Acne: I saw results immediately, but about a week into treatment my acne began getting worse!

October 19, 2010 1:35 PM

Review by skippydale:

For Rosacea: I have used this Lotion for one week and already have noticed a huge improvement in the reduction of redness, bumps and overall health of my skin. I am very happy with this product and would highly recommend it.

May 8, 2010 11:20 AM

For Acne: This medication is great. It helps to improve the look of your skin.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 1, 2010 2:10 PM

Review by Bigmac6:

For Rosacea: My wife got some of this as a sample today. She has medium Rosacea. She tested a little in the car while I was driving her home. When we got home (30 mins?) I went wow look at your face. She went wow too! Huge change with just one application! Hope this continues!

November 19, 2009 8:55 PM

Review by finacea in fresno:

For Rosacea: Got my rosacea under control and improved the overall look of my skin.

November 16, 2009 11:04 PM

For Acne: I have suffered from adult acne for years. I have found that the most effective treatments I have used have often been for products for rosacea like Prosacea which is over the counter. It worked well for about a year and then slowly became ineffective. So my dermatologist prescribed this. It worked wonders after just 2 days. I rate it a 10! :)

October 25, 2009 11:45 AM