User Reviews for Lonox

Learn more about Lonox.

Reviews for Lonox to treat Diarrhea

I started to take Lonox once I was diagnosed with IBS. Before I started the pill I was always in the bathroom. Everything I ate made me sick. I was afraid to leave my house, eat out, and just go out in general. When I would get my “attacks” I felt as if I had no control over my body. If I had to go I HAD TO GO. There was no such thing as waiting until I got home. I started to map out public bathrooms that I felt comfortable enough in just in cause I had an emergency on the road and had to go. I’ve felt as if Lonox has given me my life back. I’m able to go out on long trips, eat out, and be me again with out fearing an “emergency”. I was directed to take 2 pills 3 times a day, but it made me constipated and I would cramp pretty bad. What works for me is taking the 2 pills once a day in the morning. I always go to the bathroom within ½ hr of taking the pill, but at least it’s predictable now and I stay regulated. Some days I have to take the pill twice, but never more than that.

January 6, 2009 9:27 AM