User Reviews for Motofen

Learn more about Motofen.

Diarrhea, Acute 1 reviews 14 medications

Diarrhea, Chronic 2 reviews 32 medications

Summary of Motofen reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Motofen

Review by sport78 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Motofen (atropine / difenoxin) for Diarrhea, Acute: I've tried everything over the years from Donnatol to Imodium and finally was prescribed Motofen. My trips to the bathroom have gone from 8 times to 1 a day. I no longer have pain and the medicine has reduced my anxiety and I generally feel better overall! Thanks Motofen!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 18, 2013 11:40 PM
Review by sicily: User Rating:

Motofen (atropine / difenoxin) for Diarrhea, Chronic: I have used Motofen for over 5 years for the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Have tried many other medications and none of them help. I am finding it very hard to get presciptions filled - nobody seems to carry Motofen because it is an "old" drug.

May 5, 2008 8:36 AM
Review by garygeo2000yahoo.com: User Rating:

Motofen (atropine / difenoxin) for Diarrhea, Chronic: I have Crohn's disease! It's like a Miracle drug. One dose in the morning and one dose in the evening I dont have any problems associated with the crohn's disease!

April 3, 2008 1:13 PM