User Reviews for Motofen

Learn more about Motofen.

Reviews for Motofen

For Diarrhea, Acute "I've tried everything over the years from Donnatol to Imodium and finally was prescribed Motofen. My trips to the bathroom have gone from 8 times to 1 a day. I no longer have pain and the medicine has reduced my anxiety and I generally feel better overall! Thanks Motofen!"

sport78 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 18, 2013

For Diarrhea, Chronic "I have used Motofen for over 5 years for the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Have tried many other medications and none of them help. I am finding it very hard to get presciptions filled - nobody seems to carry Motofen because it is an "old" drug."

sicily May 5, 2008

For Diarrhea, Chronic "I have Crohn's disease! It's like a Miracle drug. One dose in the morning and one dose in the evening I dont have any problems associated with the crohn's disease!"

garygeo2000yahoo.com April 3, 2008