User Reviews for Atomoxetine

Also known as: Strattera

Learn more about Atomoxetine.

Reviews for Atomoxetine to treat Social Anxiety Disorder

Strattera (atomoxetine): This is one of the best medications for my ADHD and my social anxiety. My energy level, ability to socialize, my attention span, and overall anxiety has improved. It has helped me make friends and probably saved my job. 2 disclaimers however, it kicks up my libido to the point or I am almost hyper sexual. You have to be careful and ask your doctor for liver function tests, as this drug can cause liver toxicity in some people.

December 14, 2010 2:34 PM

Strattera (atomoxetine): I've only been taking this medication for about 2 weeks and notice a severe drop off in my anxiety levels around people. The only downfall to this medication is the increased level of depression. I'm 22 and so far this combined with Klonopin seem to be the best combination I've had.

November 8, 2008 4:02 PM