User Reviews for Aspirin

Also known as: Acetylsalicylic Acid, Acuprin 81, Arthritis Foundation Pain Reliever, Arthritis Pain, Ascriptin Enteric, Aspergum, Aspir 81, Aspir-Low, Aspirin Lite Coat, Aspirin Low Strength, Aspiritab, Aspirtab, Bayer Advanced Aspirin, Bayer Aspirin, Bayer Aspirin Extra Strength Plus, Bayer Aspirin Regimen, Bayer Aspirin with Heart Advantage, Bayer Children's Aspirin, Bayer Women's Aspirin With Calcium, Buffasal, Buffered Aspirin, Bufferin, Bufferin Arthritis Strength, Bufferin Extra Strength, Bufferin Low Dose, Buffex, Easprin, Ecotrin, Ecotrin Adult Low Strength, Ecotrin Maximum Strength, Ecpirin, Empirin, Entaprin, Entercote, Extra Strength Bayer, Fasprin, Genacote, Gennin-FC, Genprin, Halfprin, Heartline, Litecoat Aspirin, Low Dose ASA, Medi-Seltzer, Migralex, Miniprin, Minitabs, Norwich Aspirin, Sloprin, St. Joseph 81 mg Aspirin Enteric Safety-Coated, St. Joseph 81 mg Chewable Aspirin, St. Joseph Aspirin, Stanback Analgesic, Therapy Bayer, Tri-Buffered Aspirin, YSP Aspirin, Zero-Order Release, ZORprin

Learn more about Aspirin.

Reviews for Aspirin to treat Osteoarthritis

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

aspirin: I have found that aspirin has been an amazing help with the arthritis pain that I have dealt with over the years. I don%u2019t know what got into me to give aspirin a try but am I ever glad that I did! I had thought that naproxen was the best I could do for pain using over the counter medicines since it had been a prescription drug at the time it was prescribed for me for this several years ago. However, at least for my shoulder pain problem, it has been the other way around.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate