User Reviews for Aspirin

Also known as: Acetylsalicylic Acid, Acuprin 81, Arthritis Foundation Pain Reliever, Arthritis Pain, Ascriptin, Ascriptin Enteric, Ascriptin Maximum Strength, Aspergum, Aspir 81, Aspir-Low, Aspirin Lite Coat, Aspirin Low Strength, Aspiritab, Aspirtab, Bayer Advanced Aspirin, ...show all 60 brand names

Learn more about Aspirin.

Reviews for Aspirin to treat Osteoarthritis

I have found that aspirin has been an amazing help with the arthritis pain that I have dealt with over the years. I don%u2019t know what got into me to give aspirin a try but am I ever glad that I did! I had thought that naproxen was the best I could do for pain using over the counter medicines since it had been a prescription drug at the time it was prescribed for me for this several years ago. However, at least for my shoulder pain problem, it has been the other way around.

January 23, 2012 10:15 PM