User Reviews for Aspirin / oxycodone

Also known as: Endodan, Percodan, Percodan-Demi, Roxiprin

Learn more about Aspirin/oxycodone.

Pain 4 reviews 906 medications

6.6
Summary of Aspirin/oxycodone reviews 4 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Aspirin/oxycodone

For Pain: "I Googled "aspirin withdrawal" and found this posting to be completely uninformative for my situation. For the past two years, under doctor's orders I've been taking 6 standard aspirin (ASA) tablets a day, two tablets in the morning, afternoon, and at bedtime, as part of my pain management protocol. (I'm allergic to tylenol.) I'm having surgery in less than a week, and as part of my surgery preparations I've had to quit taking ASA cold turkey. I'm experiencing many symptoms that are similar to drug withdrawal, and trying to find out if suddenly stopping ASA is causing my symptoms."

Helmer Phud (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 18, 2015

Percodan (aspirin / oxycodone) for Pain: "I had a fractured femur from being hit by a car. Morphine was used initially during the acute pain. On the second day Percodan was prescribed, even though I wasn't in great pain. After a few days, had loss of appetite, inability to urinate and severe constipation. Stopped Percodan, Tylenol was adequate to relieve pain."

S. D. Sleight July 15, 2009

Percodan (aspirin / oxycodone) for Pain: "It works really well for my fibromyalgia/arthritis pain but had side effects due to aspirin."

fibrosurvivor May 9, 2009

Percodan (aspirin / oxycodone) for Pain: "I had a hernia operation and a few kidney stones. Taking one Percodan every four hours and when the pain gets more severe one every three hours. After my hernia operation I took a Percodan every three hours, even at night, for three weeks. It really saved the day but I had a hangover for about four days. Worth it."

Rainwalker May 8, 2009

Percodan (aspirin / oxycodone) for : "Works well for pain. Overall not bad for moderate pain."

john prodan December 23, 2008