User Reviews for Aspirin / carisoprodol

Also known as: Carisoprodol Compound, Soma Compound

Learn more about Aspirin/carisoprodol.

Muscle Spasm 9 reviews 55 medications

9.4
Muscle Pain 5 reviews 341 medications

7.8
Summary of Aspirin/carisoprodol reviews 14 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Aspirin/carisoprodol

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "The Best Muscle relaxer and pain relief ever!"

condial13 (taken for 10 years or more) May 12, 2016

Carisoprodol Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "I took this drug, as per Dr instruction, off and on for a ten year period. Please be aware, it's a good drug, but NOT in combination with: other diazapams, extra strength (7.5 ) Vicodin, PercoDAN, etc. It's considered a "triple threat, " being found by the DEA to be a pathway to habituation and addiction. Suicides were above average for people taking these in combination. Just saying, it's excellent on its own. I disagree with the DEA. Short-term use of this combination was extremely beneficial for me and I have, as well as, many friends and family, not found to be the case."

Big Nasty March 11, 2016

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "I have fibromi. muscle spams almost all the time from other back injuries. I find it is the only muscle relaxant that works for me. I was on four a day and never had any side effects from it. I went to my family doctor who has been managing my pain for eight years she told me she could not write my norkos or soma any longer due to the government. I am on my own here"

debmyhud123 February 8, 2016

Carisoprodol Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "Soma is very effective as a muscle relaxant and I sleep much better when I take it. No nightmares, just better sleep. Helps muscle pain and tension. (I have Fibromyalgia) I also have taken it for acute back and neck pain and it is quite wonderful. The only downside is I swear I am starving when I'm taking Soma like I never feel full, I'm sure I would gain weight if I took it long term. It also can be difficult to stop taking it if you've taken it for a month or more, the body builds up a dependency. Short term for me though it is a wonderful medication,"

SweetLuck (taken for less than 1 month) May 1, 2015

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "I have three herniated disc's and found Soma to work extremely well. I have tried many other muscle relaxers and found this to work the best!"

Lenore13 November 18, 2014

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "For I.C. (Interstitial cystitis) this will be the a effective anti-spasmodic for the bladder and incontinence due to a spasmodic bladder. After 10 years on Soma; effects have decreased severely."

Lasardo (taken for 10 years or more) November 17, 2014

Carisoprodol Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "I was on Soma for 7 years and had NO side effects. I was so upset when my doctor refused to write the prescription for it anymore. There is so much paperwork now that my doctor will no longer write it. And he says there is talk of taking this off the market. "

dyane3 November 16, 2014

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "Taken for costochronditis.Works very well. Prescription too strong for me (350 mg) so I cut in half. Takes away the pain but can't skip a dose. Pain will come back full force. Absence of pain. Better taken with food. Can cause stomach problems."

BarbBat November 6, 2013

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "Works great. I've taken them for 6 yrs until switched to diazepam."

KatRL31 August 8, 2013

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "After a spinal cord injury, Baclofen seemed to be the best option, but diagnosed with Brown-Sequard syndrome somehow made the Baclofen non-effective for me. Finally Soma was introduced, and it was a miracle. Now insurance stopped covering it and they want to try Zanaflex or back to Baclofen. I'm scared."

CalCalCal5 (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 19, 2013

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "This gives the best results. I am finding that it is difficult to get the physicians to write a prescription for this medication on my follow up visit. I have been told it is too much of a CNS depressant. In years past when I have been injured, I never had this problem. "

klmc December 17, 2011

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "Far more help than over the counter Tylenol/aspirin products."

Anonymous November 14, 2011

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "Great for severe muscle pain and spasms."

Anonymous June 16, 2011

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "Best muscle relaxer I have found."

Anonymous June 16, 2011