User Reviews for Aspirin / carisoprodol

Also known as: Carisoprodol Compound, Soma Compound

Learn more about Aspirin/carisoprodol.

Muscle Spasm 8 reviews 53 medications

9.3
Muscle Pain 3 reviews 304 medications

7.7
Summary of Aspirin/carisoprodol reviews 11 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Aspirin/carisoprodol

Carisoprodol Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "Soma is very effective as a muscle relaxant and I sleep much better when I take it. No nightmares, just better sleep. Helps muscle pain and tension. (I have Fibromyalgia) I also have taken it for acute back and neck pain and it is quite wonderful. The only downside is I swear I am starving when I'm taking Soma like I never feel full, I'm sure I would gain weight if I took it long term. It also can be difficult to stop taking it if you've taken it for a month or more, the body builds up a dependency. Short term for me though it is a wonderful medication,"

SweetLuck (taken for less than 1 month) May 1, 2015

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "I have three herniated disc's and found Soma to work extremely well. I have tried many other muscle relaxers and found this to work the best!"

Lenore13 November 18, 2014

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "For I.C. (Interstitial cystitis) this will be the a effective anti-spasmodic for the bladder and incontinence due to a spasmodic bladder. After 10 years on Soma; effects have decreased severely."

Lasardo (taken for 10 years or more) November 17, 2014

Carisoprodol Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "I was on Soma for 7 years and had NO side effects. I was so upset when my doctor refused to write the prescription for it anymore. There is so much paperwork now that my doctor will no longer write it. And he says there is talk of taking this off the market. "

dyane3 November 16, 2014

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "Taken for costochronditis.Works very well. Prescription too strong for me (350 mg) so I cut in half. Takes away the pain but can't skip a dose. Pain will come back full force. Absence of pain. Better taken with food. Can cause stomach problems."

BarbBat November 6, 2013

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "Works great. I've taken them for 6 yrs until switched to diazepam."

KatRL31 August 8, 2013

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "After a spinal cord injury, Baclofen seemed to be the best option, but diagnosed with Brown-Sequard syndrome somehow made the Baclofen non-effective for me. Finally Soma was introduced, and it was a miracle. Now insurance stopped covering it and they want to try Zanaflex or back to Baclofen. I'm scared."

CalCalCal5 (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 19, 2013

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "This gives the best results. I am finding that it is difficult to get the physicians to write a prescription for this medication on my follow up visit. I have been told it is too much of a CNS depressant. In years past when I have been injured, I never had this problem. "

klmc December 17, 2011

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "Far more help than over the counter Tylenol/aspirin products."

Anonymous November 14, 2011

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: "Great for severe muscle pain and spasms."

Anonymous June 16, 2011

Soma Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol) for Muscle Pain: "Best muscle relaxer I have found."

Anonymous June 16, 2011