User Reviews for Norgesic

Learn more about Norgesic.

Reviews for Norgesic to treat Muscle Spasm

"I tryed norgesic for 2 weeks 3 times a day. It was for a bad muscle spasm im my back, was hard to breathe. I swear norgesic is a placebo.It did nothing at all for me...Nothing. Worked as paracetamol at best dose no better imo. Told the doctor of my opinion and was given Valium (diazepam) 5mg. That worked amazingly. I felt it working the whole time. With the valium it took me 2 weeks to recover. Im EXTREMELY surprised to see so many people say norgesic it worked for them, But glad it did. I don't usually give feedback /- however I truly don't think this compound works."

darkquantum™ (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2016

"this is the best I've used nothing works as well...and believe me I tried a few."

nor one January 11, 2011

"Not nearly as "masking" as Lortab or Vicodin, but measurably close. It's definitely noticeable that caffeine exists among the ingredients, too. I've felt fairly pain free since taking this medicine."

Lebowski November 25, 2009

More about Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine)

Professional resources