User Reviews for Aspirin / butalbital / caffeine

Also known as: Butalbital Compound, Farbital, Fiorinal, Fiormor, Fiortal, Fortabs, Idenal, Laniroif

Learn more about Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine.

Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine Review Summary

9.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 1801 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine to treat Pain

Fiorinal (aspirin / butalbital / caffeine): "I have taken Fiorinal since I was 19 and I am 56 now, and it has helped not only with severe tension headaches but with toothaches, strep throat, and other pain over the years and I reccomend it to anybody suffering from headaches."

cindyjsparky March 26, 2015

"I've used this for sometime now and it always stops my headaches and back pain."

jomikey06 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 14, 2014

Farbital (aspirin / butalbital / caffeine): "I have taken this off and on for headaches/migraines over the past ten years, going months between needing it. It was not addictive even when taken daily for several months because of hormonally aggregated headaches, but provided substantial relief versus Over The Counter meds."

Mrs Mann May 30, 2014

Fiorinal (aspirin / butalbital / caffeine): "I have been prescribed Fiorinal for the past 20 years, and as many others have stated, it is indeed a miracle. NOTHING else works as well (if at all) as Fiorinal. It is unfortunate that so many physicians are reluctant to prescribe it, always citing their fear of addiction. While there is most definitely a dependence that can result, it should not (in my opinion) be lumped into the abused substances category for those of us who use it according to our doctor's prescription."

MNmigrainefree (taken for 10 years or more) August 22, 2012

Fiorinal (aspirin / butalbital / caffeine): "This drug is very effective in treating headache pain."

Anonymous June 23, 2009

"This is the only medication that will knock out my tension headaches, neck and back tension. It's important that I take it on the onset. Truly a miracle tension headache medication for me."

Anonymous April 29, 2008

Fiorinal (aspirin / butalbital / caffeine): "I have had migraines my whole life and I am happy with the combination I am on now of Fiorinal and daily 100 mg Topamax. I can't handle more than 100 mg (50 mg twice a day) of the topamax without unwanted side effects. 100 mg of Topamax is not enough to keep me headache free. It only cuts down on the headaches and makes them not so intense -instead of 9s and 10s I get 7s and 8s. Fiorinal knocks the headaches right out. If I catch it in time I only need to take 1 but if it's a really bad one, I take 2 and lie down. It has worked great for my tension - cluster migraines."

arat31 April 18, 2008