User Reviews for Fiorinal with Codeine III

Learn more about Fiorinal with Codeine III.

Headache 4 reviews 235 medications

9.9
Summary of Fiorinal with Codeine III reviews 4 reviews 9.9

Reviews for Fiorinal with Codeine III

Review by Macko05 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Headache: Started getting terrible migraines after abdominal surgery. Had no idea exploding head pain could be so debilitating. Was on Midrin for awhile, asked doc for something a bit stronger: Fiorinal with codeine. Only thing that works. My Love goes out to all of your with severe, endless migraines. They can drive you insane. Fiorinal with codeine is the best, works for many kinds of pain too.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 12, 2013 6:36 PM

Review by Havestrat:

For Headache: Works like nothing else I've tried. There is something about the combination of Fiorinal and Codeine III that neither has alone. For neck injury with chronic pain, this works for me much, much better than the heavily regulated medicines that are considered to be much stronger.

October 4, 2011 9:02 PM

Review by dirkdavid33:

For Headache: The very best migraine medicine ever made. It even keeps back pain from causing the migraine (upper back).

May 9, 2009 9:08 PM

I have been using Fiorinal With Codeine for over 15 years as I get PMS headaches and occiptical neuralgia headaches which start in the back of my head. I have tried several antidepressants as well as Vicodin. Fiorinal 3 with codeine is the only headache medication that helps with my fibromyalgia, migraine headaches PMS Headaches as it contains aspirin instead of tylenol which works a lot better for the constriction that occurs with intense headaches . It also does not give me any bad side affects

May 5, 2008 5:23 AM

Review by kodabrayden3:

For Headache: I have had migraine headaches since I was9 years old and I started taking fiorinal with codeine when I was in my 40's and it is the only thing that knocks my headache out.

October 22, 2007 12:00 AM

More about Fiorinal with Codeine III (aspirin / butalbital / caffeine / codeine)

Professional resources