User Reviews for Apokyn

Learn more about Apokyn.

Reviews for Apokyn to treat Parkinson's Disease

"Put me to sleep fast! At lower dosage addresses symptoms, but takes longer (20-30 minutes) than I would like."

aj74666 January 15, 2012

"My dad just got put on this medicine. It is great. We can cook food, give him a shot and in a couple of minutes he can get himself out of the chair and eat his dinner. He should have been on this years ago. It is a miracle medicine."

Anonymous September 22, 2010

"Used now only as needed for stiffness up to 5 times per day. I have advanced Parkinson's and use a great range of medications. Use if other medications have worn off about an hour prior to my next dose. Some people can get very nauseous but it did not bother me. Good to have nearby for "freezes", but really don't like giving injections."

PoohPa June 25, 2010