User Reviews for Amoxil

Learn more about Amoxil.

Reviews for Amoxil to treat Bladder Infection

"I had to stop taking this (amoxicillin liquid) after it made my throat swell up and affected my breathing. I strongly believe that it was the yellow colouring in the medication which caused this rather than the drug itself as I have had allergic reactions to Tartrazine on several occasions and I now read labels thoroughly. I wish medications could be prescribed that do not have added colourings as a large number of people, like me, are allergic to several azo dyes."

Peggy P July 4, 2015

"I started feeling better within a half of a day. This was good because I had been suffering for 6 days trying to get into the doctor. I feel much better now with no side effects. I had a terrible reaction in the past to Cipro so I was happy to try another medicine that worked better for me."

Anonymous April 14, 2012

171 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate