User Reviews for Amoxil
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Amoxil.
Reviews for Amoxil to treat Bladder Infection
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
I started feeling better within a half of a day. This was good because I had been suffering for 6 days trying to get into the doctor. I feel much better now with no side effects. I had a terrible reaction in the past to Cipro so I was happy to try another medicine that worked better for me.
|April 14, 2012 5:10 AM|
Learn more about Bladder Infection
Harvard Health Guide:
- Amoxil Consumer Overview
- Amoxil MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Amoxil Suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Amoxil capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Amoxil chewable tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Amoxil drops MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Amoxil Concise Consumer Information
- Amoxil Pediatric Drops Concise Consumer Information
- Amoxil Oral Advanced Consumer
- Amoxil Pediatric Oral Advanced Consumer