User Reviews for Augmentin

Learn more about Augmentin.

Augmentin review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1066 medications used in the treatment of Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.

Reviews for Augmentin to treat Upper Respiratory Tract Infection

Review by DavidM77:

Was prescribed Augmentin for sinus and upper respiratory infection and within 48 Hrs I felt remarkably better. Before taking any meds I felt as bad as I have ever felt with any type of cold related illness. I will now request this Med next time I have any similar illness. I did not experience any side effects except maybe a little thirsty. If so it was minor enough that I wasn't 100% sure that it was even a side effect.

November 19, 2013 1:17 PM

Review by Sam89:

I was put on Augmentin for my upper respiratory infection and sinus infection that I had at the same time as each other. After taking it for 2 days I was feeling 80% better. People told me to watch out for side effects such as upset stomach and loose stool, I made sure to have a yogurt before each pill I took and never had an issue.

August 26, 2013 9:45 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I take Augmentin when I get a sinus infection and it works fast.

November 3, 2012 10:53 AM

Review by revue:

Used it for a 2 year old for bronchitis and was very effective. Difference seen in 2 days. I used Orelox before that and it did not help at all. With any chest, sinus related infection Augmentin is the way to go.

April 15, 2011 12:04 AM