User Reviews for Augmentin ES-600

Learn more about Augmentin ES-600.

Urinary Tract Infection 1 reviews 172 medications
Strep Throat 1 reviews 30 medications
Summary of Augmentin ES-600 reviews 2 reviews 4.1

Reviews for Augmentin ES-600

For Urinary Tract Infection "I am currently on day 5 of a 10 day course of augmentin Es 600 5ml 2x a day for a high count e coli UTI. This is my 3rd antibiotic for this. It's working. Killing the bacteria. I am having yeast like issue even though I'm on 3 probiotics a day and loose stool. I also have bad muscle soreness and pain if I do the slightest activity. I will update after I finish the course but wanted to aware of these strong side effects."

Santa dee September 3, 2015

For Strep Throat "My son was first given Amoxicillin 400mg/5ML SUSP for his strep throat, but that was not effective in treating his bacteria. He continued to have a high fever so Dr.'s perscribed Augmentin ES-600 SUSP. My son who is 11 years old would LOVE to go back to the Amoxicillin. The taste of the Augmentin is "like swallowing chalk" as my son describes. It also seems to be affecting his taste buds. Everything tastes terrible this week. He is only on day 4 of a 10 day supply, twice a day."

Vitamin C Mom February 7, 2013