User Reviews for Asendin

Learn more about Asendin.

Depression 2 reviews 75 medications

Summary of Asendin reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Asendin

For Depression "I have used Asendin-amoxapine for at least 20 years off and on. After my last hospitalization for 7 months, I had been on Mirtazapine which I and many others gained 30 lbs from and unable to get it off. So I am again on amoxapine and doing well and starting to lose weight finally. It helps a great deal with anxiety, social ability and the feeling of being overwhelmed. Great medicine. I sometimes fear I wont be able to get it."

Capricious ME July 20, 2010

For Depression "Indication: Dysthymia- low dose Asendin (50mg/45kg), in conjunction with Prozac and Adderall very effective in improving mood of 13-year old, white male. One case does not a study make, but the results were viewed as significant "observed" improvements towards euthymic mood and decreased social anxiety in a short period of time (2-3 weeks)."

TDR1999 February 2, 2010