User Reviews for Lac-Hydrin

Learn more about Lac-Hydrin.

Dry Skin 1 reviews 450 medications

Ichthyosis 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pruritus 0 reviews 289 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Lac-Hydrin

Review by CoMaVi (taken for less than 1 month):

For Dry Skin: I purchased this for my son, who has a very bad case of Keratosis Pilaris (KP). This lotion is unscented, non-greasy and soaks in quickly. Best possible for an 8yr old boy. Applied after bath, once skin has dried, especially if skin was scrubbed or has any open sores, as it would sting those areas for a moment. Results of 1-2 daily applications were awesome! I was so impressed with how my son's skin was looking and feeling, I started applying it on my feet at bedtime in between pedicures. Wow! Great results again. Eventually, I began using it on my face, neck, chest and the rest of my body. My skin is now super smooth, has reduced fine lines, fewer pimples and dry skin patches.

April 19, 2014 8:55 AM