User Reviews for Norvasc

Learn more about Norvasc.

Reviews for Norvasc to treat Raynaud's Syndrome

Review by lleegle (taken for 1 to 6 months):

At first I got fantastic results. I have severe Raynaud's and was basically house bound. It even presented in warm weather. At first the Norvasc totally removed the symptoms. They seem to have come back, however, and it is mid-summer. I also take Ritalin for narcolepsy and I fear that it may be causing some of the symptoms. I would recommend trying this medicine for Raynaud's. I take 5 mg per day.

July 10, 2012 1:17 PM

I have been taking this medication for 6 months and have gained 30lbs. It hasn't really helped my Raynaud's at all.

December 18, 2009 11:06 AM

Review by neeleymountain:

I've been taking 2.5mg for a month with great results and no side effects, until the weather got colder so the doctor increased dose to 5mg, partly because he wanted a better result to my high blood pressure as well. The sudden increase has caused severe sleepiness and a tight chest. I cut back to 3mg for now to ease into it and will increase to 5mg if/when the side effects decrease. I believe in caution and I know my doctor takes the same stand.

October 25, 2009 4:21 PM