User Reviews for Amlodipine/atorvastatin

Also known as: Caduet

Learn more about Amlodipine/atorvastatin.

High Blood Pressure 3 reviews 261 medications

9.3
Angina 0 reviews 124 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Amlodipine/atorvastatin reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Amlodipine/atorvastatin

Review by thumper49:

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: I have found that since taking Caduet there has been a big improvement in my cholesterol level and blood pressure.

June 27, 2009 10:59 PM

Review by prior60:

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: Caused edema of feet and lower legs. Doctor took me off and put me on Lipitor 20 mg. Doing fine with Cholesterol but blood pressure is still creeping up again so I will have to take something for that soon.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 4, 2009 1:23 PM

Review by Dragonlady2222:

Caduet (amlodipine / atorvastatin) for High Blood Pressure: I have taken this drug since it came on the market. I was taking Norvasc 5 mg and Lipitor 10 mg. But, when my cardiologist upped the Norvasc portion to 10 mg (Caduet 10/80) I experienced a lot of edema in my ankles and feet, that did not happen with the 5 mg Norvasc.

December 5, 2008 5:22 PM