User Reviews for Limbitrol

Learn more about Limbitrol.

Depression 2 reviews 75 medications

9.5
Anxiety 0 reviews 60 medications

Summary of Limbitrol reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Limbitrol

Review by cindylou2003:

For Depression: This medicine did wonders for me at 19 to 20yrs of age. I slipped into a severe depression. I had to think about WHAT TO THINK ABOUT. Felt like my mind would go blank at any moment. But after being given this medicine, within 3 weeks I snapped out of it. I stopped taking it and haven't needed it again since. But it is a comfort to know it is there should I ever go through that again.

November 22, 2011 12:05 AM

Review by doris plumlee:

For Depression: I have been taking Limitrol for 30 years. I would not be able to exist if it weren't for Limitrol. I had anxiety attacks and bad depression. I take 3 pills at bedtime and sleep like a baby and wake up feeling great. I am 76 yrs old and the only side effect I have is dry mouth. I can handle that. It is a shame my medicare and TexansPlus insurance will not except this medicine.

May 9, 2011 12:20 AM

More about Limbitrol (amitriptyline / chlordiazepoxide)

Professional resources