User Reviews for Limbitrol

Learn more about Limbitrol.

Depression 2 reviews 77 medications
Anxiety 0 reviews 61 medications
Summary of Limbitrol reviews 2 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Limbitrol

For Depression "This medicine did wonders for me at 19 to 20yrs of age. I slipped into a severe depression. I had to think about WHAT TO THINK ABOUT. Felt like my mind would go blank at any moment. But after being given this medicine, within 3 weeks I snapped out of it. I stopped taking it and haven't needed it again since. But it is a comfort to know it is there should I ever go through that again. "

cindylou2003 November 22, 2011

For Depression "I have been taking Limitrol for 30 years. I would not be able to exist if it weren't for Limitrol. I had anxiety attacks and bad depression. I take 3 pills at bedtime and sleep like a baby and wake up feeling great. I am 76 yrs old and the only side effect I have is dry mouth. I can handle that. It is a shame my medicare and TexansPlus insurance will not except this medicine."

doris plumlee May 9, 2011

More about Limbitrol (amitriptyline / chlordiazepoxide)

Professional resources