Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Letairis

Learn more about Letairis.

Letairis review summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

Reviews for Letairis to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

Letaris had some side effects that were rather unpleasant but well worth it. I can go up a flight of stairs and usually not lose my breath. The difference between how I felt before and then after starting this med was like night and day. Truly amazing. My oxygen saturation was 98-99% in my 6 min walking test vs. 92% before Letaris. Downside is these horrible red splotches all over my chest that do not go away. (I think they are broken capillaries).

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 28, 2013 11:18 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

I'm 32 years old and just recently had to stop taking Letaris after two years because of liver issues. No medication compares to Letaris, it was a miracle for my pulmonary hypertension. I wish I could still take it.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 22, 2013 12:32 PM

Review by rbras333 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Excellent medicine. Pulmonary hypertension practically normal since using the medicine.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 8, 2013 3:18 PM

Been taking Letaris for three months also. I had some improvement in my shortness of breath. Very little side effects. Taking 10mg daily also on Coumadin due to blood clots. I feel it has helped me a lot in these few months. I hope it can get me back to my old self again (at least back to 90%) no other heath issues that they found just Pulmonary hypertension from blood clots but I am taking A liver function test once a month so far so good but I still worry.

December 5, 2011 9:49 PM

Review by skorf:

Since beginning Letairis 3 months ago, my blood pressure has reduced and my exercise capabilities are better. I still have shortness of breath, but not nearly as quickly as I did before the medication. The 6 minute walk was better with walking further and faster. Side effects are minimal so far.

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2009 1:26 PM