User Reviews for Xerac AC

Learn more about Xerac AC.

Xerac AC review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Xerac AC to treat Hyperhidrosis

Review by TRwilson:

I have been a terrible underarm sweater for years.. To the point where I thought about getting Botox injections under my arms. I went to doc and she prescribed this stuff... No joke after I nights use I don't think I have had one drop of sweat under my arms for 2 days, miracle in a bottle!!! Use it!!!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 22, 2014 9:04 PM

Review by 15 year old:

I have palmar hyperhidrosis. When I used this, it didn't work for me at all. My sweat literally sweated off the medication. I used every night all summer long and got no results. I've been struggling for at least 3 years.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 11, 2012 4:54 PM

Absolutly amazing! I use it every night before bed and in the morning I go to school then work without having to re-apply it or any other antiperspirants. It works like a charm, I highly recommend. It may sting a little the first few times, but it is definitely worth it. I've tried everything possible to stop from sweating but nothing worked, until I tried this.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 12, 2012 11:30 PM

Review by jhenry43:

My sweating is confined to my head and face. I must be the only one because the posts I've read is under arms, feet and hands. So I went to my dermatologist. I wanted Hypercare but he opted for the slightly weaker medication Xerac to start. It really stung my forehead the first time, I left it on for three hours and had to wipe it off my face. Scalp was okay. Next day head sweat cut by 75 % I'd say. So last night it did not sting at all on my face. Left it on all night. Will see how I do today.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 9, 2011 4:44 AM

Wow! I had been struggling with excessive underarm sweating for several years, and more recently the sweating was made worse by a prescription medication. I wore only black and other dark colors for months, and I couldn't even wear sleeveless tops because the sweat would sometimes drip down my arms. Finally went to my doctor in frustration and she immediately prescribed Xerac AC, noting that this had worked for many of her patients. I used it very sparingly the first night (dabbed it on carefully), mainly because I'd read about the potential for stinging discomfort. The next day I was still sweating, but only about 1/4 of what I had been. The next night I applied a bit more and it only stung a bit. Next day, NO SWEAT. Recommended!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 15, 2010 8:32 PM

Review by mommy06:

Amazing! Used to sweat so badly under arms! It was so embarrassing to have sweat stains when I was barely doing anything. One night of using this and I instantly did not sweat the next day! And you only have to use it once or twice a week after you stop sweating. Tried everything and this truly works! Stings pretty bad the first time but thought it was well worth it. Did not feel a thing after the first time though!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 3, 2009 6:00 PM

Learn more about Hyperhidrosis

More about Xerac AC (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Professional resources