User Reviews for Xerac AC

Learn more about Xerac AC.

Xerac AC Review Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Xerac AC to treat Hyperhidrosis

"I struggled with extreme facial sweating for years and when I say extreme, I mean it! I used to carry a kleenex or paper towels or even real towels on my purse to dry my face. I couldn't apply any product because I sweated like there was no tomorrow. I do not live in a warm place (Montreal), but even extreme cold temperatures did not change anything. As soon as it was a little warm (like climb in a bus after a 5 min walk by -20C) I sweated and I was soaked... Well, I have been using Xerac and the day after the first application, it was LITERALLY a miracle, I went out and I walked more than 2 miles by 26C and there was a very light amount of sweat around my nose, and that was it!! I recommend this product! It changed my life!!!!!!"

ClauP January 17, 2015

"I have been a terrible underarm sweater for years.. To the point where I thought about getting Botox injections under my arms. I went to doc and she prescribed this stuff... No joke after I nights use I don't think I have had one drop of sweat under my arms for 2 days, miracle in a bottle!!! Use it!!!"

TRwilson January 22, 2014

"I have palmar hyperhidrosis. When I used this, it didn't work for me at all. My sweat literally sweated off the medication. I used every night all summer long and got no results. I've been struggling for at least 3 years."

15 year old March 11, 2012

"Absolutly amazing! I use it every night before bed and in the morning I go to school then work without having to re-apply it or any other antiperspirants. It works like a charm, I highly recommend. It may sting a little the first few times, but it is definitely worth it. I've tried everything possible to stop from sweating but nothing worked, until I tried this."

Anonymous January 12, 2012

"My sweating is confined to my head and face. I must be the only one because the posts I've read is under arms, feet and hands. So I went to my dermatologist. I wanted Hypercare but he opted for the slightly weaker medication Xerac to start. It really stung my forehead the first time, I left it on for three hours and had to wipe it off my face. Scalp was okay. Next day head sweat cut by 75 % I'd say. So last night it did not sting at all on my face. Left it on all night. Will see how I do today."

jhenry43 February 9, 2011

"Wow! I had been struggling with excessive underarm sweating for several years, and more recently the sweating was made worse by a prescription medication. I wore only black and other dark colors for months, and I couldn't even wear sleeveless tops because the sweat would sometimes drip down my arms. Finally went to my doctor in frustration and she immediately prescribed Xerac AC, noting that this had worked for many of her patients. I used it very sparingly the first night (dabbed it on carefully), mainly because I'd read about the potential for stinging discomfort. The next day I was still sweating, but only about 1/4 of what I had been. The next night I applied a bit more and it only stung a bit. Next day, NO SWEAT. Recommended!"

Anonymous May 15, 2010

"Amazing! Used to sweat so badly under arms! It was so embarrassing to have sweat stains when I was barely doing anything. One night of using this and I instantly did not sweat the next day! And you only have to use it once or twice a week after you stop sweating. Tried everything and this truly works! Stings pretty bad the first time but thought it was well worth it. Did not feel a thing after the first time though!"

mommy06 September 3, 2009

Learn more about Hyperhidrosis

More about Xerac AC (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Professional resources