User Reviews for Drysol

Learn more about Drysol.

Drysol Review Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Drysol to treat Hyperhidrosis

"You won't believe this, but I decided to use Drysol on my face and head which is where I sweat the most. My son was getting married outside in August in New York and I knew I'd look awful being so sweaty. So I put Drysol on my forehead, above my lip, and in my hair. And not a drop of sweat! However...as I was about to walk down the aisle I felt water running down the back of my knees and in the small of my back. I guess the sweat has to go somewhere! Love it!"

Safti August 30, 2015

"To be honest this is the best thing that's ever happened to me, drysol is the bomb. I had used hypercare before drysol which worked just as good but was discontinued right after I finished my first bottle and supposedly cannot be bought anywhere anymore. I was back to my armpits gushing sweat within a few days and thought all hope was lost, until I found out about drysol. It has completely stopped my underarms from sweating and I am very happy. I hope drysol sticks around forever. If you have a problem with profuse sweating under your arms get drysol and your problem is solved."

T-sweatAlot August 26, 2015

"This works. Simple as that. One use and it works wonders. The only problem I've had was having bad irritation. Itching, burning, and quite painful tbh. It works tho if you can get through the pain."

Skybabbbby August 24, 2015

"If you're debating on whether to get drysol or not, DEFINITELY GET IT. When I read the reviews I was said "oh it can't be that good." I was so beyond impressed. I apply it now 1-2 times a week and now I can wear whatever top I want. I even went running in 90 degree whether in a black shirt and my underarms were still completely dry. I am so happy that I tried this. The only downside is the burning once you apply it but it only lasts for about 20 minutes. It's so worth it!"

NG_13 August 20, 2015

"Amazing product. I've only been using it for two days now, but already I'm hardly sweating at all under my arms anymore. Yes it burns, but it's so worth it. If it continues to work for me, then this is literally a life changing product."

Miiike August 17, 2015

"I'm 22 years old and I had been battling with armpit hyperhidrosis since I was 12. It didn't matter if it was hot or cold outside, I would still have dripping wet underarms. My doctor recommended me to use Drysol for 7 days straight, and then 2-3 times a week. All I can say is that I'm extremely happy for the results, at the 3rd day of treatment I could notice that the hyperhidrosis had decreased 80% and by the end of the first week I had zero sweat. I'm from Chile and the product is much more expensive here, but it's definitely worth it. It changed my life and gave me back the confidence I had lost."

DrFIM August 14, 2015

"I have been using this product since I was a teenager and it works and changes lives... Too bad the company knows this and the price has jumped in my area from $10 to $40 in the course of 15 years... Some advice: - apply to area and wrap in clear plastic wrap overnight. It will increase effectiveness 100x. It would take weeks to stop sweating initially until I learned this trick."

Nicknamesss August 14, 2015

"Just know that drysol saved me - I am re born!!"

Perfumelike August 12, 2015

"I used to sweat a lot before using drysol. I always wore black and was afraid to wear any colors. Even after washing my clothes, the smell of sweat would not go away. I no longer sweat as long as I apply it a couple of times in the month now. Yes it does irritate your skin to the point where you can't sleep at night, but it is worth it to me. I now wear anything I want. I don't have sweaty or smelly armpits. And I noticed that after a while it irritates you less and less. I definitely recommend this product!"

Jess1993 August 3, 2015

"I was prescribed Drysol by my dermatologist, I was open to try anything because I deal with hyperhidrosis and bromhidrosis. You can't use any deodorants with this product so that made me nervous the first application was fine but I was smelly the next day as I couldn't use deodorant. Over the course of a few days it started working more and I was sweating a lot less. However the cons are that this product is so irritating! My skin was raw to the point that when I moved my arms it hurt. You have to apply the solution at bedtime and it was to the point that I couldn't fall asleep due to the pain of the irritation. And this was after I had stopped doing daily applications and was only applying it every 2 to 3 days. overall I wouldn't recommend"

SweatyGirl (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2015

"I have had a chronic problem with hyperhydrosis. I am active duty in the navy and I can say this has been challenging at work. I have spent hundreds of dollars on Otc brands deodorant and antiperspirant, laundry detergent, dry cleaning all my uniforms after wearing them once and worse of all having that feeling that people are always looking at my sweat or me just being afraid to raise my arms. I have literally been using this for one week and it stops wetness in its tracks. Shoot, even the water in the shower avoids it like a force field. For me it burns like hell but it's like a good workout. I see it as - at least I know it's working. Worth every burn."

Sheriff pat April 8, 2015

"Had severe sweating in my armpits beginning when I started to go through puberty, my parents and doctor both told me that as I got older, this problem would go away. It didn't, and as a result I started using Drysol. I know you probably have seen these two words a lot on this website but the product really is 'life changing'. Great product."

Joshssssss April 5, 2015

"This product works for hyperhidrosis. If you have sweaty hands, this will work. I been using it for about two years now and thank God it still works. But lately, for some reason, its causing irritation between my fingers, but doesn't matter. I will endure it, as long as it stops my hands from sweating."

Abbon (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 19, 2015

"I've been using Drysol for about 15 years and it has changed my life. I went from always having to wear black and/or jackets all the time to having absolutely no more sweating! I followed the directions to a tee, but after a year, I started to cut back on my use. Now, I only apply once a month and it works great. Tip....Make sure you don't shave your armpits for at least a couple of days before applying and that will alleviate any tingling or burning."

MLYTexas (taken for 10 years or more) February 11, 2015

"My hyperhidrosis had been quite severe for several years now, and has caused me a huge amount of inconvenience and anxiety. Drysol has changed my life. I can wear whatever I want, and I no longer have to shy away from hugs and touches for fear of suffering intense humiliation. The first time I got through the day with no wetness, I cried on the way home from work, I was so happy. It does itch quite badly at night, but if your condition is anywhere near as emotionally damaging as mine is, it's worth the discomfort. And don't worry if it doesn't work completely the first few uses; it took about a week for it to really kick in for me. I seriously recommend Drysol to anyone who is sick of this condition ruling their life."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 17, 2015

"I've always had clammy hands but about six months ago I had an unrelated surgical procedure, and once I recuperated I realized I was sweating a lot more than I used to from my hands feet and armpits. I went back to work and I was so embarrassed to wear regular button-down shirts because of the pit stains. I saw my dermatologist who recommended Drysol. It burns like hell but I can tell you right now that it is working for my pits I haven't applied it to my hands yet I will be trying that tonight."

Seize Aliyo (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2015

"I have experienced excessive underarm sweating since my teens and have been so annoyed and embarrassed. Why didn't I check into this sooner?? This product is amazing! I agree with other reviewers about the burning/tingling sensation. When I first started using it about a month ago, I followed the directions and used it for three consecutive nights. It burned, I won't lie. It kept me from getting a full night's sleep. BUT, the results were worth it! After just one application, it worked! The next day there was NO wetness. I now apply it just once a week, and it is still effective for me. Plus, the burning sensation has never occurred again. I do find it necessary to apply deodorant (not antiperspirant) in the morning."

Jdtrun December 10, 2014

"I've been using this for close to a month. At first I started out with using it everyday, and increasingly gained confidence(I've experienced hyperhydrosis for about 5 years, while in my teens, and was afraid to wear anything but black. Period.). After about two weeks, I started applying it once every two days, now I'm down to once every three days. I'm so excited that I found something that works. It does make my underarms itch sometimes, but it isn't painful, just annoying. I'm hoping that by the time I move to Arizona in June, I'll only need to apply this every month or so. But this works wonders!!!"

Morgieboo (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2014

"I have been suffering with hyperhidrosis ever since I was in grade 8. I could never wear any other color but black and wearing big sweaters would even be a issue. I tried all the shelf clinical brands but nothing seemed to work. It went on all these years and when I started college studying vet medicine and had to wear light blue scrubs I knew this would be a issue and something had to be done! My doctor recommended this to me and I can honestly say I have never been happier! It says on the bottle to apply daily but i find one application works for a few days! Totally recommend this!!"

Eurka (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 19, 2014

"Around the age of 12 I started noticing how much I was sweating and it wasn't normal. I was sweating the most under my arms, hands, and feet. It was so bad I'd be embarrassed to Shake someone's hand, wear sandals, and colored shirts. I'd feel sweat drip under my arms and my hands would leave sweat marks on my desk/papers. I told my dermatologist and he recommended Drysol. I've been using it for 4 days and I can genuinely tell you it's helped about 75%. I'm really pleased because my sweating was way worse than most people with hyperhidrosis and nothing else was helping me (certain dry, Hypercare). However, some nights when I apply it, my underarms are burning and itching but I try to not touch it & just go to sleep. I strongly recommend it"

SawaA November 11, 2014

"It's really nice being able to take off my jacket without having huge sweat spots for everyone to see."

Elysees October 30, 2014

"I started out like the person probably reading these reviews, your trying to be optimistic about this product. I started wearing all black, my confidence was gone. And this continued on through High School. I'd go play pool at a friends house or play Basketball at his house and I'd wear sweaters or hoodies to hide the stains. I went through every antiperspirant known, I even tried shaving my pits. Then just last week I tried Drysol for the first time. That night I put it on, I instantly regained confidence. Only the next day, it didn't seem to work. First day of grade 11. Sure I was nervous. So I gave it a go again, and from there on out, I've been dry. So give this product some time to work. I give you my word, this product will work."

LateNightRant (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2014

"You rarely hear about hyperhidrosis being anywhere but in the arm pits so it took me a long time to discover Drysol as I have suffered with excessive facial, neck, scalp, upper chest and armpit sweating for almost 20 years and its becoming worse the older I get. Drysol is a lifesaver as my sweating has gotten so bad I don't want to leave the house most days. I have only been using it for 4 days but I have almost stopped sweating altogether. It does sting a little when applied but applying it with a tissue has helped reduce the stinging as you use less."

hot red September 5, 2014

"I've suffered from excessive sweat under my arms for years! I read tons of good reviews on Drysol, and bought it. The first night I used it, the next day I was dry as the desert! The next day was a little damp. Things went downhill from there. Not working at all now."

Shortyfivefoottall July 25, 2014

"I have to say that Drysol is a life saver. All of a sudden about 4 years ago I started sweating to the point where it was embarrassing to go out in public for fear that people would see pit stains. I went to my dermatologist and he recommended this product I started using it maybe a week ago and within the first two uses I was sweat free! When I go to work out, I will be dripping wet everywhere but underarms are completely dry! Drysol is a life saver. I highly recommend."

manderoo June 9, 2014