User Reviews for Niravam

Learn more about Niravam.

Depression 1 reviews 75 medications

Panic Disorder 1 reviews 19 medications

Anxiety 10 reviews 60 medications

9.7
Summary of Niravam reviews 12 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Niravam

Review by Pamala3:

For Anxiety: I have suffered from anxiety and panic disorders for all of my adult life. When I was diagnosed with Leukemia, my level of anxiety was at at all time high, because it also caused severe bone pain. My pain-management Doctor had some samples of Niravam. The first week I tried it, my life was changed in a huge way. It goes to work so quickly, if most effective and the half-life of this medicine seems short, so you aren't being "over-medicated". I've suggested it to others with the same disorder, but sadly, most doctors have never heard of it. I appreciate a safe, effective medication and just wish that more doctors were aware that it's more effective and no or very few side-effects, so they can benefit more patients.

June 24, 2011 4:03 AM

Review by niravam user:

For Anxiety: This is the only medication that makes me able to focus and stop obsessing on things I can't control and makes me able to be productive and active.

January 12, 2010 8:36 PM

For Anxiety: I was prescribed this by my doctor as a fast acting release from anxiety attacks. It helped me come off all medications for my anxiety disorder, now I only take Niravam when I'm having a bad anxiety attack, which is now very rare!

November 10, 2009 2:48 PM

Review by Chaser1:

For Anxiety: I have a disorder called RSD/CRPS one of the things this has affected is my hearing and sensitivity to movement so when I have to get in a large crowd or noisy environment like an airport I can take one of these and it dramatically helps since I never know when I will be in a situation like that. It is nice to be able to take a quick acting medicine to help. It does a great job

November 6, 2009 12:32 PM

For Panic Disorder: I suffer from Combat related PTSD, Depression and Panic Attacks. Have been taking Ativan for several years with Wellbutrin SR. I still take the Ativan to control the anxiety, but since my doctor added Niravam, it seems as soon as it dissolves on my tongue, I can feel almost immediate relief, and it stops the panic attack in no time at all. It's truly a miracle medication.

July 10, 2009 11:17 PM

Review by medikman32:

For Depression: I have taken this for a chronic stuttering problem. It has lessened my anxiety, anxiousness and depressive moods in speech situatuions as well as daily stress. Due to being fast acting, it has been my experience this is the better of the many antidepressants, and anti-anxiety drugs. I have not found it addictive, and have had no side effects.

February 4, 2009 12:13 PM

Review by Mixed up:

For Anxiety: Very good medication for panic attacks and severe anxiety. Works fast.

December 19, 2008 1:18 PM

Review by T333:

For Anxiety: I have tried it all;this works so wonderful. I have my life back.

October 16, 2008 9:42 AM

Review by Kween:

For Anxiety: This medicine is great. I instantly start feeling calm from head to toe. I like the fact that I don't have to wait 30 minutes or so for it to kick in. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to have a day life. I also like that I can take it and still function at work.

September 24, 2008 3:47 PM

For Anxiety: A must for anyone with panic attacks. Works fast, gives you your life back.

July 14, 2008 4:53 PM

For Anxiety: I have been taking Niravam for over 2 years now. This is by far the most efective treatment for anxiety/ panic attacks that I have tried. However, I am also on Lexapro, Effexor, and Cymbalta which also help combat anxiety by adjusting neurotransmiters in order to decrease the frequency of attacks. Deffinately a great med for those who truly need it!

May 4, 2008 2:42 AM

Review by chill pill:

For Anxiety: calms you down instantly

March 17, 2008 8:19 PM