User Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

Learn more about Alprazolam Intensol.

Depression 0 reviews 75 medications

Panic Disorder 3 reviews 19 medications

9.8
Anxiety 3 reviews 61 medications

9.2
Summary of Alprazolam Intensol reviews 6 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

For Anxiety "I was very young and I would get a feeling of not being able to breathe so I would lay down breathe slowly and that was not helping me anymore so I was put on Xanax I didn't even have to take all that was perscribed that is how well it helped"

Only 16 April 5, 2015

For Panic Disorder "Just started taking this medication. It made me feel better right away just still have to continue taking it or I will catch another panic attack anxiety attack and depression. I don't need that to happen in my life. I'm going to just continue taking this new medication."

Elena soler (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2014

For Anxiety "This medication works great for anxiety if taken the correct way."

Anonymous June 19, 2014

For Panic Disorder "Saved my life. I didn't know I had anxiety, doctors kept giving me high blood pressure medication only. Finally went to a psychiatrist, he gave me Xanax and Tofranil. Xanax helped a lot, the antidepressant I had problems with, sleeping mostly. Been on Xanax for 25 years and the only medicine that really helps my Panic Attacks."

Sambaluk August 1, 2013

For Anxiety "This medicine makes me very moody and irritable with people nearest to me. I had to quit taking them."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 7, 2012

For Panic Disorder "Calming and starts to work within 15 minutes. Has been a lifesaver for me over the years. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks."

relaxed March 26, 2012