User Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

Learn more about Alprazolam Intensol.

Depression 0 reviews 75 medications

Panic Disorder 2 reviews 19 medications

9.8
Anxiety 2 reviews 60 medications

Summary of Alprazolam Intensol reviews 4 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

For Anxiety: This medication works great for anxiety if taken the correct way.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 19, 2014 4:54 PM

Review by Sambaluk:

For Panic Disorder: Saved my life. I didn't know I had anxiety, doctors kept giving me high blood pressure medication only. Finally went to a psychiatrist, he gave me Xanax and Tofranil. Xanax helped a lot, the antidepressant I had problems with, sleeping mostly. Been on Xanax for 25 years and the only medicine that really helps my Panic Attacks.

August 1, 2013 3:30 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Anxiety: This medicine makes me very moody and irritable with people nearest to me. I had to quit taking them.

June 7, 2012 12:05 AM

Review by relaxed:

For Panic Disorder: Calming and starts to work within 15 minutes. Has been a lifesaver for me over the years. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks.

61 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2012 6:43 PM