User Reviews for Nesina

Learn more about Nesina.

Diabetes, Type 2 2 reviews 118 medications

Summary of Nesina reviews 2 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Nesina

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I started taking this medication about 9 months ago and my blood sugar came down considerably which is a good sign and so far it is not showing any side effects. This medication is not cheap but it is getting more and more expensive every day. In last 9 months they have raised their prices 3 times.Today I finally decided to quit taking it because I can't afford it no more.My insurance is partially covering it but my portion is big too. I don't know if I can find any sub for this med, if not then God bless me!"

Peera August 10, 2015

For Diabetes, Type 2 "My glucose went from 150-180 before nesina use. With 12.5 mg dose BS went up. Dr placed me on 25 mg. . Then BS went to 190am - 230 pm after 1stI day. 2nd day- 273 pm. All I want to do is eat. I am stopping this med. It is raising my glucose instead of lowering it."

With the 12.5 mg dose (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2013