User Reviews for Tekturna HCT

Learn more about Tekturna HCT.

Reviews for Tekturna HCT to treat High Blood Pressure

I have only been taking for a few days and the nausea, diarrhea, and stomach upset are taking its toll on me. My blood pressure is fine and I am hoping that these side effects will get better with time.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 1, 2009 7:32 AM

Review by MsFloridaLady:

My blood pressure topped 175/92 to 212/107, and my headaches were awful. Been on Tekturna HCT (take in the morning) combined with Exforge (in the evening) for a week and huge difference. Very low blood pressure and swelling from arms, face, and feet is going down. I feel much better, not so anxious, but I do feel a bit lethargic too. That might be because it is combined with Prozac. I am hoping I will get more energy as time goes on, but actually get sleep and not up and down like I was.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 25, 2009 11:24 AM

Review by westwing:

I had uncontrolled blood pressure (170/105) and my Primary Physician prescribed Tekturna HCT for me and I must say I am VERY impressed. I used to get headaches that would last for days, cloudy thinking, palpitations. My blood pressure is now controlled at 106/68. At times I do experience a racing pulse, and today I had really bad muscle cramps in both my legs. Overall I think Tekturna is in a sense a lifesaver and I would recommend it to anyone who has uncontrolled high blood pressure.

April 8, 2009 3:56 AM

Finally, after a year and a half of trying 16 other brands of blood pressure medicines, my doctor prescribed Tekturna HCT. It works. I feel great. I have to take a potassium supplement to prevent leg cramps, but all in all it's the best one I've tried - with no adverse side effects.

August 21, 2008 5:09 PM