User Reviews for Proventil

Learn more about Proventil.

Asthma, Maintenance 4 reviews 111 medications

Bronchiectasis 0 reviews 141 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bronchospasm Prophylaxis 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Proventil reviews 6 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Proventil

For COPD, Acute: I find that using 30 minutes before activity is much more helpful than the recommended 10 - 15 minutes. My COPD is in the moderate stage.

July 31, 2011 1:37 PM

Review by Tennisfan1305:

For Asthma, Maintenance: It works, but every time I use it it causes my heart to speed up really fast and my hands to shake. I avoid it, and I won't use it even if I know I should. I've used it between or during classes and had a hard time note taking because my hands would not stay still. Of course, the important thing is being able to breathe...

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 28, 2010 1:04 AM

For Asthma, Maintenance: If it weren't for this drug, I would not be alive. It has saved my life on numerous occasions of asthma attacks. I love it.

October 4, 2009 8:05 PM

Review by Aredamenti23:

For Asthma, Maintenance: Works efficiently. I've experienced NO Side Effects. I can count on this medication to work when I need it.

September 7, 2009 7:53 PM

Review by wellsbells:

For Asthma, Maintenance: I do not go anywhere without it!

September 1, 2009 10:01 AM

For COPD, Maintenance: This inhaler works very quickly to open airways.

January 22, 2009 2:41 PM