User Reviews for Proventil

Learn more about Proventil.

Asthma, Maintenance 4 reviews 107 medications

Bronchiectasis 0 reviews 148 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bronchospasm Prophylaxis 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Proventil reviews 6 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Proventil

For COPD, Acute "I find that using 30 minutes before activity is much more helpful than the recommended 10 - 15 minutes. My COPD is in the moderate stage."

Anonymous July 31, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "It works, but every time I use it it causes my heart to speed up really fast and my hands to shake. I avoid it, and I won't use it even if I know I should. I've used it between or during classes and had a hard time note taking because my hands would not stay still. Of course, the important thing is being able to breathe..."

Tennisfan1305 January 28, 2010

For Asthma, Maintenance "If it weren't for this drug, I would not be alive. It has saved my life on numerous occasions of asthma attacks. I love it."

Anonymous October 4, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "Works efficiently. I've experienced NO Side Effects. I can count on this medication to work when I need it."

Aredamenti23 September 7, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I do not go anywhere without it!"

wellsbells September 1, 2009

For COPD, Maintenance "This inhaler works very quickly to open airways."

Anonymous January 22, 2009