User Reviews for Proventil HFA

Learn more about Proventil HFA.

Reviews for Proventil HFA to treat COPD, Maintenance

Review by vonjon:

I have found this medication to work very well when I feel tight and have shortness of breath. My prescription calls for use every 6 hours but I use it when I feel I need to breath better.

August 7, 2009 4:45 PM

Review by JZRA96:

Asthma, COPD. I love this inhaler. It works well and I use it less often than other inhalers I have used in the past. I have had asthma for over 20 years. I was using another inhaler when the FDA changed it due to enviromental concerns about the propellents used. The inhaler the pharmacy replaced it with was very "wet" and seemed weak and that it stayed mainly in my mouth. It was actually the pharmacist who suggested Proventil HFA because I mentioned I prefer the "dryer" delivery of albuterol.

April 3, 2009 9:44 AM