User Reviews for Humira
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Humira.
Reviews for Humira to treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
|Review by tjj5765:||User Rating:|
My 9 year old daughter is being treated for Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. She has been taking the HUMIRA injection for 2 months now. She has shown a major improvement; she used to spike a very high temp. (103-106) now it's in the normal rage, but the only thing is that the injection is very painful to her. It is a wonder drug.
|May 30, 2008 1:54 PM|
- Humira Consumer Overview
- Humira MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Humira Concise Consumer Information
- Humira Pen Concise Consumer Information
- Humira Pen Crohn's Disease Starter Package Concise Consumer Information
- Humira Pen Crohns Disease/Ulcerative Colitis Starter Package Concise Consumer Information
- Humira Advanced Consumer
- Humira Monograph