User Reviews for Humira

Learn more about Humira.

Reviews for Humira to treat Crohn's Disease, Acute

"I've had Crohn's Disease since I was 8 years old. I am 52 now. I've had over 15 surgeries related to the disease. Humira has made my life so much better than I can ever remember it being. Not only is the medication great, but between the manufacturer (Abbvie), Connecticare,& Walgreens, they have me on a reduced cost plan which makes it easily affordable ."

Daisysofie123 (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 18, 2014

"Within 4 months of having the maximum dose once a week, I was pain free! I inject myself weekly with the pen and together with Methotrexate, the Crohns and rheumatoid arthritis are simply bad memories now."

Anonymous April 4, 2012

"I have been taking Humira for about 3 years now and it has worked amazingly well. For active lifestyle patients such as myself, I would highly encourage you to ask your physician about using Humira before any other biologic. The at home/take with you injections cause absolutely no disruption in my lifestyle or travel schedules."

Anonymous May 9, 2010