User Reviews for Humira

Learn more about Humira.

Reviews for Humira to treat Crohn's Disease, Acute

Review by Daisysofie123 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

I've had Crohn's Disease since I was 8 years old. I am 52 now. I've had over 15 surgeries related to the disease. Humira has made my life so much better than I can ever remember it being. Not only is the medication great, but between the manufacturer (Abbvie), Connecticare,& Walgreens, they have me on a reduced cost plan which makes it easily affordable .

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 18, 2014 10:40 PM

Within 4 months of having the maximum dose once a week, I was pain free! I inject myself weekly with the pen and together with Methotrexate, the Crohns and rheumatoid arthritis are simply bad memories now.

April 4, 2012 10:09 AM

I have been taking Humira for about 3 years now and it has worked amazingly well. For active lifestyle patients such as myself, I would highly encourage you to ask your physician about using Humira before any other biologic. The at home/take with you injections cause absolutely no disruption in my lifestyle or travel schedules.

May 9, 2010 8:41 AM