User Reviews for Zovirax Cream

Learn more about Zovirax Cream.

Herpes Simplex 2 reviews 6 medications

9.5
Cold Sores 3 reviews 33 medications

8.8
Summary of Zovirax Cream reviews 5 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Zovirax Cream

For Herpes Simplex "I have lived 14 years with cold sores from HSV 1, spending $20/tube on Abreva and suffering from annual break outs, some worse than others, but all embarrassing and painful! I never thought to ask for an prescfription, but coincidentally had a cold sore on my lip when I went to see my OBGYN last year. She noticed it and wrote me an Rx for Zovirax cream, and I let it sit in my wallet for a couple months until I felt the tell-tale "tingling". This stuff really works, and if you apply it early enough, the sore won't even really form or blister and will completely disappear within 3-5 days. It's amazing, and totally worth it. Do yourself a favor and get it! It was only $30, and the tube is bigger than a tube of Abreva."

Very satisfied! (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 8, 2015

For Herpes Simplex "I got HSV-1 in 2008 from my cheating on my now ex-wife. It was never a problem until a breakout in 2010. I never went on antivirals until this breakout and I now know why this was so bad. In summer of 2010 I had neck surgery and had 4 fusions from c4-c7 and after reviewing this, the virus lies dormant in the base of the neck in nerve are called the ganglion. If you have HSV-2 (genital) herpes it lies in the lower back dormant. So, my first breakout 6 months ago in June 2011 gave me the worst ever making not only a cold sore but fever blister clusters on top and middle lip. Been on acyclovir since July 400mg twice daily. Still barely helped. 3 days ago got Zovirax cream and after 6 months its finally gone. This works awesome."

betterdays39 November 17, 2011

For Cold Sores "it is very effective!"

Anonymous March 18, 2010

For Cold Sores "Great treatment!"

Anonymous November 22, 2009

For Cold Sores "When I feel a cold sore coming on (tingle) I rub it on and it stops the outbreak. Only thing is it tastes horrible; sometimes it's hard not to rub your lips around the mouth without getting some in."

Anonymous December 10, 2008

"second bout with shingles--this time treated with zovirax--relief within a few days"

Anonymous March 29, 2008