Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Zovirax Cream

Learn more about Zovirax Cream.

Herpes Simplex 2 reviews 6 medications

9.5
Cold Sores 3 reviews 32 medications

8.8
Summary of Zovirax Cream reviews 5 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Zovirax Cream

Review by Very satisfied! (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Herpes Simplex: I have lived 14 years with cold sores from HSV 1, spending $20/tube on Abreva and suffering from annual break outs, some worse than others, but all embarrassing and painful! I never thought to ask for an prescfription, but coincidentally had a cold sore on my lip when I went to see my OBGYN last year. She noticed it and wrote me an Rx for Zovirax cream, and I let it sit in my wallet for a couple months until I felt the tell-tale "tingling". This stuff really works, and if you apply it early enough, the sore won't even really form or blister and will completely disappear within 3-5 days. It's amazing, and totally worth it. Do yourself a favor and get it! It was only $30, and the tube is bigger than a tube of Abreva.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 8, 2015 2:18 PM

Review by betterdays39:

For Herpes Simplex: I got HSV-1 in 2008 from my cheating on my now ex-wife. It was never a problem until a breakout in 2010. I never went on antivirals until this breakout and I now know why this was so bad. In summer of 2010 I had neck surgery and had 4 fusions from c4-c7 and after reviewing this, the virus lies dormant in the base of the neck in nerve are called the ganglion. If you have HSV-2 (genital) herpes it lies in the lower back dormant. So, my first breakout 6 months ago in June 2011 gave me the worst ever making not only a cold sore but fever blister clusters on top and middle lip. Been on acyclovir since July 400mg twice daily. Still barely helped. 3 days ago got Zovirax cream and after 6 months its finally gone. This works awesome.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 17, 2011 7:17 PM

For Cold Sores: it is very effective!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 18, 2010 2:21 AM

For Cold Sores: Great treatment!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 22, 2009 10:57 AM

For Cold Sores: When I feel a cold sore coming on (tingle) I rub it on and it stops the outbreak. Only thing is it tastes horrible; sometimes it's hard not to rub your lips around the mouth without getting some in.

December 10, 2008 12:56 PM

second bout with shingles--this time treated with zovirax--relief within a few days

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate