User Reviews for Zovirax Cream

Learn more about Zovirax Cream.

Herpes Simplex 1 reviews 6 medications

9.3
Cold Sores 3 reviews 32 medications

8.8
Summary of Zovirax Cream reviews 4 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Zovirax Cream

Review by betterdays39:

For Herpes Simplex: I got HSV-1 in 2008 from my cheating on my now ex-wife. It was never a problem until a breakout in 2010. I never went on antivirals until this breakout and I now know why this was so bad. In summer of 2010 I had neck surgery and had 4 fusions from c4-c7 and after reviewing this, the virus lies dormant in the base of the neck in nerve are called the ganglion. If you have HSV-2 (genital) herpes it lies in the lower back dormant. So, my first breakout 6 months ago in June 2011 gave me the worst ever making not only a cold sore but fever blister clusters on top and middle lip. Been on acyclovir since July 400mg twice daily. Still barely helped. 3 days ago got Zovirax cream and after 6 months its finally gone. This works awesome.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 17, 2011 7:17 PM

For Cold Sores: it is very effective!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 18, 2010 2:21 AM

For Cold Sores: Great treatment!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 22, 2009 10:57 AM

For Cold Sores: When I feel a cold sore coming on (tingle) I rub it on and it stops the outbreak. Only thing is it tastes horrible; sometimes it's hard not to rub your lips around the mouth without getting some in.

December 10, 2008 12:56 PM

second bout with shingles--this time treated with zovirax--relief within a few days

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate