User Reviews for Zovirax Cream

Learn more about Zovirax Cream.

Zovirax Cream Rating Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 28 medications used in the treatment of Cold Sores.

Reviews for Zovirax Cream to treat Cold Sores

"living in UK i doubt if the ingredients are changed in zovirax here but I've been getting cold sores (mayby 10-15 a year..) since I was little and have always been using zovirax and now more commonly the compeed patches. The stuff is useless if anything it spreads it around even though I keep immaculate hygene with them, only using cotton but to apply etc. The only thing the cream seems to do is hold it at the stage its at and as soon as the cream is off for more than half a day it erupts again... I can have the cream on for ten days at a time. NOT CHEAP AND NOT EFFECTIVE. HELP"

Shannon110992 February 4, 2016

"Honestly one of the best treatments for HSV or coldsores around! I start feeling a cold sore coming on (a tingling, burning sensation) and on goes the Zovirax. Instant relief from the pain and the sore stops in it's tracks! Definitely worth every penny of that "

K-Pop (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 17, 2015

"I have been suffering with cold sores for 20 years now, they usually happen once a year. I am so horrified when they happen, I take work off, and basically live in my house for 2 weeks. I came across a YouTube video after feeling a bump coming on and that's when I came across Zovirax. I thought what the heck I've tried everything else. I went to my doctor same day (thank god I got in). It cost me about 90$ but it was worth it. This stuff is a god send! My cold sore was already at the blister stage so it was day 2. Applied the cream all day for 2 days, you can't even tell I have a cold sore! There is nothing! I wish I knew about this stuff years ago. Would have saved me a lot of agony."

Deedee111 November 22, 2015

"it is very effective!"

Anonymous March 18, 2010

"Great treatment!"

Anonymous November 22, 2009

"When I feel a cold sore coming on (tingle) I rub it on and it stops the outbreak. Only thing is it tastes horrible; sometimes it's hard not to rub your lips around the mouth without getting some in."

Anonymous December 10, 2008