User Reviews for Soriatane

Learn more about Soriatane.

Psoriasis 4 reviews 309 medications

8.5
Summary of Soriatane reviews 4 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Soriatane

Review by Desert Flower (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Psoriasis: I took Soriatane for about four months until my hair started falling out. Although, Soriatane cleared 80% my moderate Psoriasis, I did not want to lose more hair. While taking Soriatane my lips became very dry and cracked, peeling skin on feet and loss of hair. It was effective in clearing the Psoriasis.

June 1, 2013 8:55 PM

Review by patchey (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Psoriasis: After contracting a rare form of cancer called Merkel cell, after taking an immune system suppressing medicine, I used Soriatane with great results. My psoriasis was completely clear while on this. After about 1 year, my dermatologist took me off the medicine stating that my liver could be affected if I stayed on it long term. He said my liver converted the Soritane to some form of chemical that was harmful to the liver.

January 8, 2013 10:45 AM

Review by Shelly L:

For Psoriasis: Soriatane certainly helps with the psoriasis, but I'm not sure the side effects are worth it. I've got 2 infected ingrown toenails because the skin on my toes are so soft it laps over and causes the toenails to be ingrown and then infected. I've lost a lot of hair. My fingernails peel and break. I have this plastic like coating in my mouth that nothing gets rid of. There's got to be a better way!

January 8, 2010 11:12 PM

Review by it_worked_for_me:

For Psoriasis: I used Soriatane for about 9 months and had to stop using it because I lost my insurance, but after those 9 months I went about 2 1/2 years until my psoriasis started coming back. So if your insurance will cover it I would highly recommend this medicine to anyone.

August 16, 2009 5:03 PM