User Reviews for Soriatane

Learn more about Soriatane.

Soriatane Review Summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 229 medications used in the treatment of Psoriasis.

Reviews for Soriatane to treat Psoriasis

"I have been on Soriatane for about a year. It has done wonders for my condition. I was on 25 mg per day and the derm changed it to 25mg everyother day and 10mg on opposite days. This has shown very little change but a VERY tiny bit is now noticeable. I have had absolutely ZERO side effects. Overall, I'm thoroughly happy with it!"

Crumby July 14, 2015

"All my muscles and joints got stiff 2 weeks after taking it and I never went back to feeling normal, always stiff and achy."

shot to hell (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2015

"I took Soriatane for about four months until my hair started falling out. Although, Soriatane cleared 80% my moderate Psoriasis, I did not want to lose more hair. While taking Soriatane my lips became very dry and cracked, peeling skin on feet and loss of hair. It was effective in clearing the Psoriasis."

Desert Flower (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 1, 2013

"After contracting a rare form of cancer called Merkel cell, after taking an immune system suppressing medicine, I used Soriatane with great results. My psoriasis was completely clear while on this. After about 1 year, my dermatologist took me off the medicine stating that my liver could be affected if I stayed on it long term. He said my liver converted the Soritane to some form of chemical that was harmful to the liver. "

patchey (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 8, 2013

"Soriatane certainly helps with the psoriasis, but I'm not sure the side effects are worth it. I've got 2 infected ingrown toenails because the skin on my toes are so soft it laps over and causes the toenails to be ingrown and then infected. I've lost a lot of hair. My fingernails peel and break. I have this plastic like coating in my mouth that nothing gets rid of. There's got to be a better way!"

Shelly L January 8, 2010

"I used Soriatane for about 9 months and had to stop using it because I lost my insurance, but after those 9 months I went about 2 1/2 years until my psoriasis started coming back. So if your insurance will cover it I would highly recommend this medicine to anyone."

it_worked_for_me August 16, 2009