User Reviews for Tylenol

Learn more about Tylenol.

Tylenol Review Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 1800 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Tylenol to treat Pain

"I would take two 500mg pills once a day. I used it for occasional tooth aches because of my braces. It helped alot. Alot better than ibuprofen or naproxen actually."

Dyl bruh (taken for 10 years or more) March 15, 2015

"MUCH less effective than aspirin or other NSAIDS, does nothing for me for headaches or arthritis."

capt.tom October 25, 2013

"It works decently, but it's not strong enough for my back pain."

Anonymous September 22, 2011

"Only over the counter pain med I can take with Crohn's disease. All other pain killers have some degree of aspirin in them. For those with stomach diseases acetaminophen (Tylenol) is the only thing we can take."

Anonymous January 26, 2011

"Its a good painkiller."

poorbear March 16, 2010

"Best pain killer ever known."

la23409 October 13, 2009

"I was prescribed 1 gram (2 extra strength) by mouth every 4-6 hours for a severe tooth problem, cracked tooth in half, until I see my dentist on Friday. (It's Tuesday.) Does absolutely nothing for the pain. "

Keddey October 13, 2009