User Reviews for Percogesic

Learn more about Percogesic.

Influenza 1 reviews 82 medications

Cold Symptoms 0 reviews 842 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Percogesic reviews 14 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Percogesic

Review by Beba52:

For Headache: They also have the extra strength Percogesic. I LOVE it. I keep a bottle in my purse all the time. My dr is afraid to write a prescription for anything stronger than a Tylenol, so I have to depend on the Percogesic for my very frequent headaches!

August 30, 2013 11:20 PM

Review by tazen (taken for 10 years or more):

For Pain: I was told about this medicine about 10 years ago. At the time I could only find the original strength, and quickly found out that I could not take during the day because it knocks me out and I will be sleeping. It is the only medicine that will take away the pain I am having. I had knee surgery twice in a year and the prescription pain medicine I had took away some pain, but with the Percogesic, the rest of the pain went away and I got to sleep. I tried the maximum strength last year for the first time and discovered that it didn't make me sleep. ...actually hyped me up. I discovered it was different than the original strength by having an antihistamine in which I am sensitive too. So now I can take during the day. its the best!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 19, 2012 8:13 AM

Review by car0:

For Headache: I have severe migraines and Percogesic over the counter helps like no prescription medicine. I first tried this from a sample at a chemist in 1973. I have kept it in my cabinet since. Now I cannot find it. My bottle is out of date and am so worried.

November 20, 2012 12:47 PM

For Headache: This pill is great. It's the only one I'll take for a headache!

December 7, 2011 2:20 PM

Review by cmwilson35757:

For Headache: I get migraines and its hard to get a medication that actually helps it. This helps sinus headaches as well.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 20, 2011 7:23 PM

For Pain: the best for back pain, cramps.. it does make you sleepy so don't drive.. helps you sleep when you're in pain.. I have been taking it for years.. LOVE IT!

February 20, 2010 3:55 PM

For Pain: I had a very painful tooth abscess that was not relieved with the popular OTC medicines. A pharmacy technician recommended Percogesic and I felt relief within 30 minutes. Pain relief lasted longer as well so I had to take it less often. The only negative was a minor side effect: dry mouth.

November 11, 2008 1:22 AM

For Pain: Great for back pain, muscle aches and menstrual cramps!

September 12, 2008 11:58 AM

For Headache: I remember back when you could only get Percogesic by prescription from a doctor. Nowadays when a prescription is approved to be sold over the counter, the strength of the medication is greatly reduced, which makes it much less effective. I suffer from migraine headaches on a regular basis and am a devoted user of Percogesic, as I have found it alleviates the pain much faster than a lot of the expensive prescription medications I have tried. The only problem is that Percogesic is getting more difficult to find in the stores, so I make sure to stock up whenever I find it!

August 22, 2008 7:43 AM

For Headache: I tried percogesic for the first time when I had a recurring headache for 5 days. I tried everything to relieve the pain and nothing worked. A friend told me about percogesic and I bought some. My headache was relieved and I was able to sleep all night! It really works and I would definitely recommend it!

August 16, 2008 10:57 AM

Review by MOONEYES:

For Influenza: I started using percogesic 8 years ago by the advice of a friend. I only use percogesic for my headache and it's great!!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 14, 2008 2:39 AM

Review by mooneyes:

For Headache: I started using Percogesic 8 years as friend of mine recommended this for my headaches. This is the only medicine I use for headaches an it's great!!!!

April 14, 2008 2:35 AM

Review by Whitewhisp:

For Headache: I get severe headaches and occasional migraines. Percogesic seems to be the ONLY thing that helps with the pain. I've tried prescription medications for treating migraines, including imitrex, and others. Nothing seemed to help as much as the percogesic, another good thing is that I don't experience any terrible side effects like I have with migraine medictions. I'd highly recommend this. I also take a few times per year (at most) to ease my cramps during my period when the pain is crippling.

March 19, 2008 8:32 AM

Review by mysticalmelanie:

For Headache: This product is not used much by my pharmacist, but I don't know why because it is really helping my headaches. It helps with tough sinus and back headaches that I get.

June 2, 2007 10:27 AM