User Reviews for Tylox

Pain 10 reviews 912 medications

8.3
Summary of Tylox reviews 11 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Tylox

For Pain "Was given Tylox capsules after having back to back abdominal surgery. Pain was greatly reduced, and side effects were low, only itching and slight drowsiness."

Krisie June 28, 2013

For Chronic Pain "Given by a dentist for a dry socket. This medication was the only one we tried that actually took away the pain without the drowsiness or confused feeling normally experienced with pain medications. I would recommend it 100%."

Starkd February 24, 2013

For Pain "Very effective. Back pain was gone. I was very silly."

Quorrah May 10, 2011

For Pain "I was on Tylox for 4 yrs to control pain in my Left foot. had 3 op on foot in 7 yrs. Tried every pain killer out there, but my pain was killing me until a doctor gave me this. I took this drug 4 yrs, then went off it myself, I had to cut back until I did not need it no more. Now I got wounded in IRAQ due to a IED, same leg. Now left knee and same foot. Back on Tylox, only medicine that works for me."

Tigger ( tig23 ) January 14, 2011

For Pain "I had a toothache that was so painful it brought me to my knees and into tears. I also have a great tolerance to pain. This is the only thing that helped until I went to the dentist. Overall I am very happy with the results of this medication."

Aaron pharm tech October 6, 2010

For Pain "This medicine has helped me with my pain. It seems to work very well for me."

hammer71 August 31, 2009

For Pain "Post surgery: I am sensitive to medicine and this one is not too hard on my stomach. It helps me get comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep. It will cause hard stool or constipation. I have been taking one every night at dinner and 2 stool softeners in the morning with breakfast. Cannot take and work or drive so only useful for nights. Overall very happy with this."

Anonymous July 4, 2008

For Pain "This is really strange. My mom, who has Alzheimers was given this drug to help her recover from a hysterectomy. We have found a definite connection between Tylox and her Alzheimers- it's greatly improved! She regained about 18 months of mental deterioration from the Alzheimers after taking this drug. No one can understand why there's a connection. When she stopped taking Tylox, her Alzheimers once again became worse. When we restarted Tylox, once again, her mental capacity improved tremendously."

GBerry June 12, 2008

For Pain "Had severe lower back pain from a logging accident. Really helped with the pain. Very easy to get addicted to. Doctor had to take me off gradually."

Bubba Jo April 30, 2008

For Pain "I had a broken toe and it worked great for the pain."

Anonymous April 22, 2008

For Pain "Worked really well for nerve pain - it's a lot like Lortab or Vicodin. It gives an energy burst (depending on your tolerance level with these types of medicine) within 20-40 minutes."

bluetransam April 21, 2008