User Reviews for Tylox

8.3
Summary of Tylox reviews 11 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Tylox

Review by Krisie:

For Pain: Was given Tylox capsules after having back to back abdominal surgery. Pain was greatly reduced, and side effects were low, only itching and slight drowsiness.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 28, 2013 1:49 AM

Review by Starkd:

For Chronic Pain: Given by a dentist for a dry socket. This medication was the only one we tried that actually took away the pain without the drowsiness or confused feeling normally experienced with pain medications. I would recommend it 100%.

February 24, 2013 2:16 PM

Review by Quorrah:

For Pain: Very effective. Back pain was gone. I was very silly.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 10, 2011 5:47 PM

Review by Tigger ( tig23 ):

For Pain: I was on Tylox for 4 yrs to control pain in my Left foot. had 3 op on foot in 7 yrs. Tried every pain killer out there, but my pain was killing me until a doctor gave me this. I took this drug 4 yrs, then went off it myself, I had to cut back until I did not need it no more. Now I got wounded in IRAQ due to a IED, same leg. Now left knee and same foot. Back on Tylox, only medicine that works for me.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 14, 2011 8:51 AM

Review by Aaron pharm tech:

For Pain: I had a toothache that was so painful it brought me to my knees and into tears. I also have a great tolerance to pain. This is the only thing that helped until I went to the dentist. Overall I am very happy with the results of this medication.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 6, 2010 8:36 PM

Review by hammer71:

For Pain: This medicine has helped me with my pain. It seems to work very well for me.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 31, 2009 12:12 AM

For Pain: Post surgery: I am sensitive to medicine and this one is not too hard on my stomach. It helps me get comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep. It will cause hard stool or constipation. I have been taking one every night at dinner and 2 stool softeners in the morning with breakfast. Cannot take and work or drive so only useful for nights. Overall very happy with this.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 4, 2008 10:55 PM

Review by GBerry:

For Pain: This is really strange. My mom, who has Alzheimers was given this drug to help her recover from a hysterectomy. We have found a definite connection between Tylox and her Alzheimers- it's greatly improved! She regained about 18 months of mental deterioration from the Alzheimers after taking this drug. No one can understand why there's a connection. When she stopped taking Tylox, her Alzheimers once again became worse. When we restarted Tylox, once again, her mental capacity improved tremendously.

June 12, 2008 11:24 AM

Review by Bubba Jo:

For Pain: Had severe lower back pain from a logging accident. Really helped with the pain. Very easy to get addicted to. Doctor had to take me off gradually.

April 30, 2008 6:58 PM

For Pain: I had a broken toe and it worked great for the pain.

April 22, 2008 11:59 AM

Review by bluetransam:

For Pain: Worked really well for nerve pain - it's a lot like Lortab or Vicodin. It gives an energy burst (depending on your tolerance level with these types of medicine) within 20-40 minutes.

April 21, 2008 3:34 PM