Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Percocet 7.5/500

Learn more about Percocet 7.5/500.

Pain 4 reviews 928 medications

8.6
Chronic Pain 1 reviews 103 medications

Summary of Percocet 7.5/500 reviews 5 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Percocet 7.5/500

Review by Robert A. (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Chronic Pain: I suffer from spinal stenosis and have for 5 years. This keeps the pain to a level where I can get out of bed. It last about two hours and tolerance to the medication develops within 18 months. Was moved up to the 10mg pill with much better results.

July 9, 2014 8:44 PM

For Pain: Got all four wisdom teeth removed and wasn't put under. I was just given one of these and I didn't feel a thing. Alternated between that and ibuprofen 800mgs every four hours for the next week and I was fine.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 25, 2012 11:33 AM

For Pain: I had a torn labram. I had shoulder surgery and got this for the pain, it was alright. I had to take at least 2 too deal with the pain. Good luck.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 10, 2010 10:44 PM

For Pain: I have 4 herniated discs and so far nothing helped - this at least keeps in manageable so I can still work and do things around the house.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 12, 2009 12:07 PM

Review by ranmeister:

For Pain: Percocet 7.5/500 is very effective for controlling my pain. My right knee needs to be replaced , however the VAMC doesn't want to operate because I am 54 years and I already have a leftknee replacement which will need to be rebuilt in about 1 to3 years.

March 3, 2008 7:58 AM