User Reviews for Percocet 7.5/500

Learn more about Percocet 7.5/500.

Pain 4 reviews 908 medications

8.6
Chronic Pain 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Percocet 7.5/500 reviews 4 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Percocet 7.5/500

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Percocet 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Got all four wisdom teeth removed and wasn't put under. I was just given one of these and I didn't feel a thing. Alternated between that and ibuprofen 800mgs every four hours for the next week and I was fine.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 25, 2012 11:33 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Percocet 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I had a torn labram. I had shoulder surgery and got this for the pain, it was alright. I had to take at least 2 too deal with the pain. Good luck.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 10, 2010 10:44 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Percocet 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have 4 herniated discs and so far nothing helped - this at least keeps in manageable so I can still work and do things around the house.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 12, 2009 12:07 PM
Review by ranmeister: User Rating:

Percocet 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Percocet 7.5/500 is very effective for controlling my pain. My right knee needs to be replaced , however the VAMC doesn't want to operate because I am 54 years and I already have a leftknee replacement which will need to be rebuilt in about 1 to3 years.

March 3, 2008 7:58 AM