User Reviews for Percocet 7.5/500

Learn more about Percocet 7.5/500.

Pain 4 reviews 910 medications

8.6
Chronic Pain 1 reviews 102 medications

Summary of Percocet 7.5/500 reviews 5 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Percocet 7.5/500

Review by Robert A. (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Chronic Pain: I suffer from spinal stenosis and have for 5 years. This keeps the pain to a level where I can get out of bed. It last about two hours and tolerance to the medication develops within 18 months. Was moved up to the 10mg pill with much better results.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 9, 2014 8:44 PM

For Pain: Got all four wisdom teeth removed and wasn't put under. I was just given one of these and I didn't feel a thing. Alternated between that and ibuprofen 800mgs every four hours for the next week and I was fine.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 25, 2012 11:33 AM

For Pain: I had a torn labram. I had shoulder surgery and got this for the pain, it was alright. I had to take at least 2 too deal with the pain. Good luck.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 10, 2010 10:44 PM

For Pain: I have 4 herniated discs and so far nothing helped - this at least keeps in manageable so I can still work and do things around the house.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 12, 2009 12:07 PM

Review by ranmeister:

For Pain: Percocet 7.5/500 is very effective for controlling my pain. My right knee needs to be replaced , however the VAMC doesn't want to operate because I am 54 years and I already have a leftknee replacement which will need to be rebuilt in about 1 to3 years.

March 3, 2008 7:58 AM