User Reviews for Percocet 10 / 650

Learn more about Percocet 10/650.

Pain 12 reviews 906 medications

9.4
Chronic Pain 1 reviews 106 medications

Summary of Percocet 10/650 reviews 13 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Percocet 10/650

For Pain "You have to remember, with an injury pain can be your friend. I've been taking 10-650 for years off and on and just because it says to take once or twice a day doesn't mean you have to. Pain reminds you that the injury is still there and gives you limits that stop you from making it worse. "

Doitright July 30, 2014

For Chronic Pain "I used too be on Percocet 10-325 years ago that help my back pain but doctor took me off and I've been on Lortab 10-500 and that did not help at all I was taking them 4 times a day...no relief but sleeping a lot. So I found me a new awesome doctor that put me on the Percocet 10-650mg, to take them every 6 hours for pain but I only have to take one and it does the job."

kenny T November 19, 2013

For Pain "I have taken Lortab 10/325 since 2008 for severe DJD and rheumatoid arthritis. It became ineffective. Dr recently started me on the Percocet 10/650 mg. It has worked so much better controlling my pain. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2012

For Pain "Percocet is by far the best."

csbump July 20, 2011

For Pain "I have tried many different pain medicines and this one seems to be the best at temporarily taking away my pain and making it possible for me to continue to work. All Percocets 5mg, 7.5 mg and 10mg work better than much stronger pain medicines like Oxycontin."

cardiackid63 July 15, 2011

For Pain "I have been taking 10/650 for 5weeks. I think they are good for the pain but they are too strong on my stomach. That's why I rate them an 8. I like the 10/325 better. With the 10/650 I have to eat a very large meal, if not I get very ill. I'm going to2 ask my doctor for the percocet 15, they are smaller and have less acetaminophen which is better for my body."

LILMISS.E July 4, 2010

For Pain "This medication has worked very well for helping to control my break through pain of RSD/CRPS which is the most painful chronic pain disease there is. I have been on 10/650 for a long time but now my doctor is concerned that I am getting too much Tylenol in my dosage - I am going to try to get her to move me to 10/325. The max dosage of Tylenol should be 2650 mg a day, NOT 4000 as it has been updated. I am not worried about becoming addicted as I take my dosages as directed. There is a huge difference between addiction and dependence of your pain medications. I also take Opana ER 40mg 2 X day. These two medicines work well for me."

lisainkc March 22, 2010

For Pain "I had cervical fusion spine surgery with laminectomy 5 years ago and still suffer from chronic pain. By the way my surgeon went through the back of my neck instead of the front. This has greatly impacted my life in many ways but I have found that the most pain relief I get is from the Percocet. The only real downside is that you do get sleepy so I try to take it only in the evening but if I need to I will take one during the day. Most people don't understand about chronic pain and as a result of their ignorance tend to be judgmental. My thoughts and prayers are with all who will read this as well as all who suffer with this problem everyday."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

For Pain "I've been taking Percocet 10/650 for about a year due to a neck injury. I take my medication as directed. I don't take extra no matter how much I hurt. I've done therapy and injections. I've bought special chairs, keyboards and mattresses. My doctor does not recommend neck surgery due to the low success rate. Percocet does not give the relief it did in the beginning. "

Giraffe Neck July 15, 2009

For Pain "I have been taking Percocet 10/650 off and on for about 5 months for back pain and for joint pain, tendinitis, etc. It works great for me despite my tendency toward resistance to pain medicines. I take one when I really need it and sleep great or do whatever I need to do. The only real down side I can list is when taking it before bed I am inclined to oversleep and feel groggy the next day."

BCIV April 10, 2009

For Pain "Very effective in controlling breakthrough pain."

Anonymous March 20, 2009

For Pain "Has helped me in controling my pain level. Does not get rid of all the pain but makes it easier to live with."

agoodale February 20, 2009

"I have been on Percocet for 2 years. I have chronic lower back pain. The problem is that it looses its effect over time. I used to take 1 per day and now I am up to 4 per day to get the same effect. I know that I will need to wean myself off when its time because of dependency."

Anonymous June 25, 2008

For Pain "been taking this for back pain, so far has worked the best out of vicodin, lortabs, and low mg percocets"

Anonymous April 30, 2008