User Reviews for Percocet 10 / 325

Learn more about Percocet 10/325.

Pain 40 reviews 1059 medications

9.3
Chronic Pain 26 reviews 108 medications

8.8
Summary of Percocet 10/325 reviews 66 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Percocet 10/325

For Chronic Pain "good relief for my legs"

lonestar123 January 17, 2016

For Chronic Pain "I have a painful connective tissue disorder called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and have been having pain for 6 years. My pain has been rapidly getting worse for several months to the point where I am unable to work, take care of my home, or take care of myself. I was prescribed this medication after being hospitalized for severe pain so bad I was screaming, crying, thrashing around, vomiting and losing consciousness. IV dilaudid got the worst pain under control, and 2 percocet USUALLY prevents my pain from getting that bad, but not always. I find that when I take it with a muscle relaxer called tizanadine, it works a bit better. It helps my level 7-9 pain, but for level 10 I still have to go to the ER sometimes. But it's still a good drug."

EDS awareness (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 24, 2015

For Chronic Pain "This has been a miracle drug for me. I had a severe knee fracture, followed by OA. The pain can be unreal! This medicine allows me to work, do my household chores, well..to have a life again! When severe flare up's begin, it lowers my pain to a 2, seriously without it, I would be spending most of my time on the couch. It has truly been a blessing for me giving me my life back."

countrygirltx (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 11, 2015

For Chronic Pain "It helps. I need 2 in the AM to function without serious pain issues. Later , if I am hurting, I take one more. It gets me through the day. I get an Injection about every 4 mos. I'm 78 yrs old and in good physical shape ( not over weight, etc.) I had 2 operations about 2 years 16 years ago for spinal stenosis issue. I was litrerally crawling up the stairs to my home and in excruciating pain. 2 operations later, I was out of pain for a few years. The lower back pain came back a few years ago; MRI disclosed 2 spondys in my lower back (L1-L5). Three neuro surgeons agreed that I needed a total back re-construction ( 10 screws and 5 rods);there was no guarantee that I would be out of pain. I did not agree, found 10/325 and it works"

siameecat (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 6, 2015

For Chronic Pain "I went for a over a year of burning and stiffening pain in my neck & shoulders. I was put on Hydrocodone to help with the pain. Finally went to a neurosurgeon & he ordered an MRI, found out I have DDD and 2 collapsed discs c5-c7. I was scheduled for ACDF surgery in February. After my surgery my pain doctor & my neurosurgeon agreed to put me on Percocet 10/325 & along with Tizanidine 4mgs (to help with muscle spasms) & was so thankful they did, it really helped ease the pain. 7 months post-op and I'm still on both meds because I'm having difficulty with the fusion taking hold. Going in for another epidural & trigger point injections. Hope this helps!"

boomboomfire (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 14, 2015

For Pain "Took for pain relief after total knee replacement surgery, it only took the edge off the pain, it didn't kill the pain completely"

kneelyn August 17, 2015

For Chronic Pain "I have chronic rib pain from nerve damage, without this I would not be able to work. It has literally saved my life"

Rick51 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 29, 2015

For Pain "I have been on percocet 10/325 for 6 months now and I personally couldn't have asked for my pain management doctor to have prescribed anything better. I suffer with bad lumbar and left knee pain. My pain kept me at the doctors office and in emergency rooms and finally I have relief."

Kissa84 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 11, 2015

For Chronic Pain "This is one of the strongest and most effective pain relievers I have taken in my 33 year experience with Crohn's disease. I have only found IV Dilaudid (1-2 mg) to be more effective. RM"

RobM (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 12, 2015

For Chronic Pain "I have Multiple Sclerosis and I have chronic back and legs pain along with headaches and I have tried about everything else in the book and nothing seems to work except this. Take 1, 15, 20 minutes later it kicks in and pain is gone for a while (about 5 hours)."

JaywithMS January 17, 2015

For Chronic Pain "I have 2 torn discs in my lower back and Lumbar Facet Syndrome (joints). My job is extremely physical. I've been on EVERYTHING! Nothing works as well as this. I'm able to do my job and play with my kids."

JJEVANS November 21, 2014

For Pain "Rated 8 on the scale of 1-10.."

den 83 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 26, 2014

For Pain "Taking it for 3 1/2 years , pre-op, post-op, mild side effects, pain under control to some degree 50-60%."

Acdf5,6,7 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 22, 2014

For Pain "I was prescribed this medication for relief from "gallbladder attacks," until I could have my gallbladder removed. I have taken Norco 10/325 previously for a bulging disc. Percocet is far superior in pain relief, time between doses, and fewer side effects (in my opinion)."

Zachary-D (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Really good medicine. But be careful when taking it."

gecelove (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 29, 2014

For Pain "Had my hand crushed in a machine at work with a total of 15 breaks in my right hand. Was originally on 5/325 Percocet with limited relief. Doc switched me to this today and can already tell the big difference. I can actually function somewhat normal and continue physical therapy."

Country dj (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2014

For Chronic Pain "I have been on multiple pain meds for scoliosis and a previous break. This works better than the fentanyl patches, and way better than the MsContins I was on. They don't make feel groggy or have an upset stomach. Highly recommended."

jenbab83 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 29, 2013

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Pain "I have 4 herniated discs and 4 bulging discs with bone spurs. I am only 46, I clean for a living and need to work. I will eventually need surgery, but Endocet keeps me moving for now free from stomach upset. However, this drug is very addicting and keeps me moving as if I am functioning like a "normal" person. However, my loving doctor is managing this whole process and will help me wean off of this amazing drug that I have the utmost respect for. I don't take anything else and need to stay on this drug until I get through my surgeries and post. I am hopeful that I will eventually no longer need this drug, but it is the only option I have right now to get me through my days. I am afraid, but hopeful the surgeries will help."

dreams4us October 24, 2013

For Pain "Double knee surgeries for sport related injuries and when I tore the meniscus on my right knee. It was a weekend and my knee swelled 2 x's normal size. Doctor sent me off with Percocet to get through the weekend and although it didn't cancel out the pain, it was certainly manageable until I could get to my Ortho."

Sk82liv August 24, 2013

For Chronic Pain "Very effective medication. I take 3 a day a feel great."

Jon 1990 August 23, 2013

For Chronic Pain "I was in a car accident that left me in a body cast for almost 1 year. I finally found a pain management Doctor that I am brutally honest with, he put me on Percocet 10/325, we got rid of the Lortabs, added up to 3- 5mg Valium for spasms and I am functioning every day. I am no longer the guinea pig for all the super strong meds. No more morphine, fentanyl patches, etc. I know I may not be very pretty on the outside, but I can move, lift small objects, push a vacuum cleaner and believe it or not, I can slow dance with my husband. I was handed back my quality of life because of this medicine. My bed is to sleep in now, not live in. It's worth every dime for what it has given me."

littlekenosha (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 21, 2013

139 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Great for chronic pain. Surgery went great, but now I have bad bursitis. These have been a lifesaver, as I have gone back to work and hope to be retiring soon. GREAT-Great."

Aceman03 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 18, 2013

For Chronic Pain "Been taking 10mg Oxy/325Mg Acetaminophen for almost 3 yrs. I was unable to walk for 4 months awaiting Surgery for Microdisc as I could only afford, what I had in Savings. After relocating nerves and removal of partial disc the pain went away. It lasted only 6 months and my back, legs and rib cage became extremely painful again. With no help at hand, out of money, I ended up on Percocet (10mgOxy/325mgTylenol). It works for the most but needs a boost at times as it wares off in less than 5 hours. I am almost 100% disabled now as I am prior Desert Storm Gulf War Vet finding out recently I was also in contact with Ionizing Radiation. The Percocet is the only way I service the 24Hr Pain. Thanks UNCLE SAM."

Dr. Stenosis (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 26, 2013

89 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I had both legs smashed between 2 huge logs in NH. I have app 350 screws in both legs. Percocet really works great. I just wish the screws would not get so cold in the winter. "

still alive ..... (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 11, 2013

For Chronic Pain "I am 23 and have degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my lower back, and two bulging discs. It began when I herniated two discs - L5, S1 and had a discectomy three years ago. I had relief for about 4 months and then the pain came back. I am in constant pain now on a daily basis and unfortunately will probably be stuck on meds for the rest of my life. I have tried many different pain killers and Percocet has been the most beneficial for eliminating my back pain."

sickOFpain4 April 9, 2013

103 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
Page 1 2 3 Next