User Reviews for Percocet 10/325

Learn more about Percocet 10/325.

Pain 35 reviews 911 medications

9.4
Chronic Pain 17 reviews 102 medications

9.4
Summary of Percocet 10/325 reviews 52 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Percocet 10/325

Review by gecelove (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Chronic Pain: Really good medicine. But be careful when taking it.

March 29, 2014 9:32 PM

Review by Country dj (taken for less than 1 month):

For Pain: Had my hand crushed in a machine at work with a total of 15 breaks in my right hand. Was originally on 5/325 Percocet with limited relief. Doc switched me to this today and can already tell the big difference. I can actually function somewhat normal and continue physical therapy.

January 15, 2014 12:54 PM

Review by jenbab83 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Chronic Pain: I have been on multiple pain meds for scoliosis and a previous break. This works better than the fentanyl patches, and way better than the MsContins I was on. They don't make feel groggy or have an upset stomach. Highly recommended.

November 29, 2013 11:58 PM

Review by dreams4us:

For Pain: I have 4 herniated discs and 4 bulging discs with bone spurs. I am only 46, I clean for a living and need to work. I will eventually need surgery, but Endocet keeps me moving for now free from stomach upset. However, this drug is very addicting and keeps me moving as if I am functioning like a "normal" person. However, my loving doctor is managing this whole process and will help me wean off of this amazing drug that I have the utmost respect for. I don't take anything else and need to stay on this drug until I get through my surgeries and post. I am hopeful that I will eventually no longer need this drug, but it is the only option I have right now to get me through my days. I am afraid, but hopeful the surgeries will help.

October 24, 2013 8:52 PM

Review by Sk82liv:

For Pain: Double knee surgeries for sport related injuries and when I tore the meniscus on my right knee. It was a weekend and my knee swelled 2 x's normal size. Doctor sent me off with Percocet to get through the weekend and although it didn't cancel out the pain, it was certainly manageable until I could get to my Ortho.

August 24, 2013 3:56 PM

Review by Jon 1990:

For Chronic Pain: Very effective medication. I take 3 a day a feel great.

August 23, 2013 10:33 AM

Review by littlekenosha (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Chronic Pain: I was in a car accident that left me in a body cast for almost 1 year. I finally found a pain management Doctor that I am brutally honest with, he put me on Percocet 10/325, we got rid of the Lortabs, added up to 3- 5mg Valium for spasms and I am functioning every day. I am no longer the guinea pig for all the super strong meds. No more morphine, fentanyl patches, etc. I know I may not be very pretty on the outside, but I can move, lift small objects, push a vacuum cleaner and believe it or not, I can slow dance with my husband. I was handed back my quality of life because of this medicine. My bed is to sleep in now, not live in. It's worth every dime for what it has given me.

74 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 21, 2013 8:06 PM

Review by Aceman03 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Chronic Pain: Great for chronic pain. Surgery went great, but now I have bad bursitis. These have been a lifesaver, as I have gone back to work and hope to be retiring soon. GREAT-Great.

June 18, 2013 12:45 AM

Review by Dr. Stenosis (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Chronic Pain: Been taking 10mg Oxy/325Mg Acetaminophen for almost 3 yrs. I was unable to walk for 4 months awaiting Surgery for Microdisc as I could only afford, what I had in Savings. After relocating nerves and removal of partial disc the pain went away. It lasted only 6 months and my back, legs and rib cage became extremely painful again. With no help at hand, out of money, I ended up on Percocet (10mgOxy/325mgTylenol). It works for the most but needs a boost at times as it wares off in less than 5 hours. I am almost 100% disabled now as I am prior Desert Storm Gulf War Vet finding out recently I was also in contact with Ionizing Radiation. The Percocet is the only way I service the 24Hr Pain. Thanks UNCLE SAM.

May 26, 2013 1:22 AM

Review by still alive ..... (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Chronic Pain: I had both legs smashed between 2 huge logs in NH. I have app 350 screws in both legs. Percocet really works great. I just wish the screws would not get so cold in the winter.

May 11, 2013 3:22 PM

Review by sickOFpain4:

For Chronic Pain: I am 23 and have degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my lower back, and two bulging discs. It began when I herniated two discs - L5, S1 and had a discectomy three years ago. I had relief for about 4 months and then the pain came back. I am in constant pain now on a daily basis and unfortunately will probably be stuck on meds for the rest of my life. I have tried many different pain killers and Percocet has been the most beneficial for eliminating my back pain.

70 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 9, 2013 9:09 PM

Review by biglynn65:

For Chronic Pain: I WAS HURT ON MY JOB AND I HAVE HAD A BACK DISORDER FOR 15 YEARS NOW AND HAVE TAKEN JUST ABOUT EVERY CHRONIC PAIN MEDS AVAILABLE! BUT WHEN MY DOCTOR (who is one of the best pain management doctors in my area) STARTED ME ON OXYCONTIN 40mg 1 TABLET EVERY 12 HOURS IT DIDN'T WORK ALL DAY, SO HE THEN PUT ME ON PERCOCET 10/325. FOR IN BETWEEN PAIN. IT DON'T TAKE AWAY THE BURNING AND STABBING FEELING, BUT IT DOES TAKE MOST OF THE PAIN AWAY FOR AT LEAST 2-3 HOURS. SO I WOULD SAY THAT I REALLY LIKE THE PERCOCET 10/325 A LOT. I HAVE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE LIKE THIS...BECAUSE THERE IS NO CURE FOR MY BACK PROBLEM!

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 31, 2013 6:40 PM

Review by month (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Chronic Pain: I tried every pain medication for my back pain, it did not work. When I got in pain Management he put me on Percocet 10-325 that the best thing that ever happen now I get to sleep at night, play with my kids, go workout at the gym cut my grass and I have no pain. This was a blessing, thanks to the people who made this medicine.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 21, 2013 7:26 PM

Review by limeyjh (taken for less than 1 month):

For Chronic Pain: I have stage 4 ovarian cancer and chemotherapy did not work. My pain medication was increased from 5 mg to 10mg of hydrocodone, which was not working and life was miserable with both back and abdominal pain. My doctor switched me to 10/325 Percocet and the difference is astounding. I cannot remember the last time I went without pain for the day and I do not care if I stay on this for the rest of my life. What a wonderful difference to my well being!

January 15, 2013 11:07 AM

For Chronic Pain: I'm an aka amputee with severe neuroma's & phantom pains. Also had Carpal tunnel surgery from being on crutches for 25 yrs. I've been on 3-5 a day Percocet 10/325 for a few yrs. Now its a life saver. It allows me to better quality of life! Sometimes I have to have break through meds when the pain gets above a 9. But the Percocets really do work well. I've tried Vicodin, methadone, Diluadid none worked as well as the Percocets!

December 15, 2012 1:15 PM

Review by Jbasham:

For Pain: I am 23 years old and recently had a medial meniscus transplant on my right knee. It is an exceptionally painful procedure since they must drill into capsule of your joint. Percocet worked wonders for me.

December 7, 2012 2:11 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Chronic Pain: I have peripheral neuropathy in both feet (no feeling). 10 mg Percocet is perfect. In the near future I'm going to 7.5 and then to 5.0 to ween myself down as to avoid bad withdrawals.

September 26, 2012 1:14 AM

Review by mschris38 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Chronic Pain: They cause severe constipation. And I have to stop taking them for a couple days just so they'll work again. I'm into my 4th month back on pain medicines. I couldn't manage without them.

September 22, 2012 4:22 AM

Review by yaya1234 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Chronic Pain: I have had 3 back surgeries by the time I was 25yrs old. I have degenerative disc condition and on top of that I was involved in an accident at work which resulted in a herniated disc. I went through a discectomy, a spinal fusion, and a correction surgery. Needless 2 say I have A LOT of hardware in my back! Percocet was wonderful it made my recovery bearable & living a some what normal life. Unfortunately I'd been on it for 3yrs and then my doctor cut me off cold turkey & told me 2 take Tylenol extra strength. The withdrawals are awful & I'm am still living in awful pain but I had 3 yrs with mild to no pain with Percocet!

September 22, 2012 2:00 AM

For Chronic Pain: I suffer from severe Neuropathy from my diabetes and have been on several pain medicines in the past. The last one was Lortab 10/500mg and did not take away all my pain. I was hurting after 3 hours of taking it. I was put on Percocet 10/325 by my doctor and I could not believe what a difference it has made in my life. I feel like I have my quality of life back. I can get around better and do not stay in bed most of the day from the pain. I was so depressed from being in so much pain. Now I am up and moving around better than I have in 2 yrs. I thank God my doctor has taken the time to listen to me and finally put me on something that works. He left me on the Lortab as well for break through pain medicine but I have not had to use it.

September 6, 2012 1:22 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Chronic Pain: Great for quick relief without some of the nausea normally associated with opioids.

August 20, 2012 11:56 PM

Review by better in AZ (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Pain: I take oxycodone 10/325 2 x daily for pain management. I have ulner steroid degeneration in both wrists along with rheumatoid arthritis as well. After surgery on both hand/wrists I was left with severe pain. The medicines make it tolerable as I work 90 percent of the day on a computer. I do have stomach acid from the medicines but take over the counter acid reducer for that. It has been a year since taking the medicines and I feel much so much better. My Dr does see me to evaluate the pain every six months.

June 16, 2012 9:04 AM

For Pain: They really need to make this easier to obtain in small quantities; the quality of lifestyle improvement cannot be exaggerated. I suffer from neuropathy, herniated discs, etc... I break pills in half and take 2x day to keep a lid on pain without making me loopy. The ONLY drug or natural treatment that works, and I've tried many.

December 18, 2011 11:21 PM

Review by Crycket:

For Pain: This site was very helpful, in that, everything I was looking for was found quickly and easily. Keep up the good work, and God Bless.

November 19, 2011 6:47 AM

Review by bako:

For Pain: I have a rare bone disease called osteonecrosis which basically means bone death. I've had to have both hips replaced and both shoulders and soon I will have my knees replaced as well. I'm only 40 years old and my condition has made daily living very difficult. Percocet 10/325 has been a blessing, what a huge difference it has made for me. I can do things I haven't been able to do in years and has helped with my depression from chronic pain and the things I'm able to do now I feel useful again.

October 31, 2011 2:02 AM