User Reviews for Percocet 10/325

Learn more about Percocet 10/325.

Percocet 10/325 review summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 73 medications used in the treatment of Chronic Pain.

Reviews for Percocet 10/325 to treat Chronic Pain

Review by gecelove (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Really good medicine. But be careful when taking it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 29, 2014 9:32 PM
Review by jenbab83 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

I have been on multiple pain meds for scoliosis and a previous break. This works better than the fentanyl patches, and way better than the MsContins I was on. They don't make feel groggy or have an upset stomach. Highly recommended.

November 29, 2013 11:58 PM
Review by Jon 1990: User Rating:

Very effective medication. I take 3 a day a feel great.

August 23, 2013 10:33 AM
Review by littlekenosha (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

I was in a car accident that left me in a body cast for almost 1 year. I finally found a pain management Doctor that I am brutally honest with, he put me on Percocet 10/325, we got rid of the Lortabs, added up to 3- 5mg Valium for spasms and I am functioning every day. I am no longer the guinea pig for all the super strong meds. No more morphine, fentanyl patches, etc. I know I may not be very pretty on the outside, but I can move, lift small objects, push a vacuum cleaner and believe it or not, I can slow dance with my husband. I was handed back my quality of life because of this medicine. My bed is to sleep in now, not live in. It's worth every dime for what it has given me.

62 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 21, 2013 8:06 PM
Review by Aceman03 (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Great for chronic pain. Surgery went great, but now I have bad bursitis. These have been a lifesaver, as I have gone back to work and hope to be retiring soon. GREAT-Great.

June 18, 2013 12:45 AM
Review by Dr. Stenosis (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Been taking 10mg Oxy/325Mg Acetaminophen for almost 3 yrs. I was unable to walk for 4 months awaiting Surgery for Microdisc as I could only afford, what I had in Savings. After relocating nerves and removal of partial disc the pain went away. It lasted only 6 months and my back, legs and rib cage became extremely painful again. With no help at hand, out of money, I ended up on Percocet (10mgOxy/325mgTylenol). It works for the most but needs a boost at times as it wares off in less than 5 hours. I am almost 100% disabled now as I am prior Desert Storm Gulf War Vet finding out recently I was also in contact with Ionizing Radiation. The Percocet is the only way I service the 24Hr Pain. Thanks UNCLE SAM.

May 26, 2013 1:22 AM
Review by still alive ..... (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

I had both legs smashed between 2 huge logs in NH. I have app 350 screws in both legs. Percocet really works great. I just wish the screws would not get so cold in the winter.

May 11, 2013 3:22 PM
Review by sickOFpain4: User Rating:

I am 23 and have degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my lower back, and two bulging discs. It began when I herniated two discs - L5, S1 and had a discectomy three years ago. I had relief for about 4 months and then the pain came back. I am in constant pain now on a daily basis and unfortunately will probably be stuck on meds for the rest of my life. I have tried many different pain killers and Percocet has been the most beneficial for eliminating my back pain.

April 9, 2013 9:09 PM
Review by biglynn65: User Rating:

I WAS HURT ON MY JOB AND I HAVE HAD A BACK DISORDER FOR 15 YEARS NOW AND HAVE TAKEN JUST ABOUT EVERY CHRONIC PAIN MEDS AVAILABLE! BUT WHEN MY DOCTOR (who is one of the best pain management doctors in my area) STARTED ME ON OXYCONTIN 40mg 1 TABLET EVERY 12 HOURS IT DIDN'T WORK ALL DAY, SO HE THEN PUT ME ON PERCOCET 10/325. FOR IN BETWEEN PAIN. IT DON'T TAKE AWAY THE BURNING AND STABBING FEELING, BUT IT DOES TAKE MOST OF THE PAIN AWAY FOR AT LEAST 2-3 HOURS. SO I WOULD SAY THAT I REALLY LIKE THE PERCOCET 10/325 A LOT. I HAVE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE LIKE THIS...BECAUSE THERE IS NO CURE FOR MY BACK PROBLEM!

January 31, 2013 6:40 PM
Review by month (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

I tried every pain medication for my back pain, it did not work. When I got in pain Management he put me on Percocet 10-325 that the best thing that ever happen now I get to sleep at night, play with my kids, go workout at the gym cut my grass and I have no pain. This was a blessing, thanks to the people who made this medicine.

January 21, 2013 7:26 PM
Review by limeyjh (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I have stage 4 ovarian cancer and chemotherapy did not work. My pain medication was increased from 5 mg to 10mg of hydrocodone, which was not working and life was miserable with both back and abdominal pain. My doctor switched me to 10/325 Percocet and the difference is astounding. I cannot remember the last time I went without pain for the day and I do not care if I stay on this for the rest of my life. What a wonderful difference to my well being!

January 15, 2013 11:07 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I'm an aka amputee with severe neuroma's & phantom pains. Also had Carpal tunnel surgery from being on crutches for 25 yrs. I've been on 3-5 a day Percocet 10/325 for a few yrs. Now its a life saver. It allows me to better quality of life! Sometimes I have to have break through meds when the pain gets above a 9. But the Percocets really do work well. I've tried Vicodin, methadone, Diluadid none worked as well as the Percocets!

December 15, 2012 1:15 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

I have peripheral neuropathy in both feet (no feeling). 10 mg Percocet is perfect. In the near future I'm going to 7.5 and then to 5.0 to ween myself down as to avoid bad withdrawals.

September 26, 2012 1:14 AM
Review by mschris38 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

They cause severe constipation. And I have to stop taking them for a couple days just so they'll work again. I'm into my 4th month back on pain medicines. I couldn't manage without them.

September 22, 2012 4:22 AM
Review by yaya1234 (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

I have had 3 back surgeries by the time I was 25yrs old. I have degenerative disc condition and on top of that I was involved in an accident at work which resulted in a herniated disc. I went through a discectomy, a spinal fusion, and a correction surgery. Needless 2 say I have A LOT of hardware in my back! Percocet was wonderful it made my recovery bearable & living a some what normal life. Unfortunately I'd been on it for 3yrs and then my doctor cut me off cold turkey & told me 2 take Tylenol extra strength. The withdrawals are awful & I'm am still living in awful pain but I had 3 yrs with mild to no pain with Percocet!

September 22, 2012 2:00 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I suffer from severe Neuropathy from my diabetes and have been on several pain medicines in the past. The last one was Lortab 10/500mg and did not take away all my pain. I was hurting after 3 hours of taking it. I was put on Percocet 10/325 by my doctor and I could not believe what a difference it has made in my life. I feel like I have my quality of life back. I can get around better and do not stay in bed most of the day from the pain. I was so depressed from being in so much pain. Now I am up and moving around better than I have in 2 yrs. I thank God my doctor has taken the time to listen to me and finally put me on something that works. He left me on the Lortab as well for break through pain medicine but I have not had to use it.

September 6, 2012 1:22 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Great for quick relief without some of the nausea normally associated with opioids.

August 20, 2012 11:56 PM