User Reviews for Percocet 10 / 325

Learn more about Percocet 10/325.

Percocet 10/325 Review Summary

9.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 75 medications used in the treatment of Chronic Pain.

Reviews for Percocet 10/325 to treat Chronic Pain

"This is one of the strongest and most effective pain relievers I have taken in my 33 year experience with Crohn's disease. I have only found IV Dilaudid (1-2 mg) to be more effective. RM"

RobM (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 12, 2015

"I have Multiple Sclerosis and I have chronic back and legs pain along with headaches and I have tried about everything else in the book and nothing seems to work except this. Take 1, 15, 20 minutes later it kicks in and pain is gone for a while (about 5 hours)."

JaywithMS January 17, 2015

"I have 2 torn discs in my lower back and Lumbar Facet Syndrome (joints). My job is extremely physical. I've been on EVERYTHING! Nothing works as well as this. I'm able to do my job and play with my kids."

JJEVANS November 21, 2014

"Really good medicine. But be careful when taking it."

gecelove (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 29, 2014

"I have been on multiple pain meds for scoliosis and a previous break. This works better than the fentanyl patches, and way better than the MsContins I was on. They don't make feel groggy or have an upset stomach. Highly recommended."

jenbab83 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 29, 2013

"Very effective medication. I take 3 a day a feel great."

Jon 1990 August 23, 2013

"I was in a car accident that left me in a body cast for almost 1 year. I finally found a pain management Doctor that I am brutally honest with, he put me on Percocet 10/325, we got rid of the Lortabs, added up to 3- 5mg Valium for spasms and I am functioning every day. I am no longer the guinea pig for all the super strong meds. No more morphine, fentanyl patches, etc. I know I may not be very pretty on the outside, but I can move, lift small objects, push a vacuum cleaner and believe it or not, I can slow dance with my husband. I was handed back my quality of life because of this medicine. My bed is to sleep in now, not live in. It's worth every dime for what it has given me."

littlekenosha (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 21, 2013

119 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Great for chronic pain. Surgery went great, but now I have bad bursitis. These have been a lifesaver, as I have gone back to work and hope to be retiring soon. GREAT-Great."

Aceman03 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 18, 2013

"Been taking 10mg Oxy/325Mg Acetaminophen for almost 3 yrs. I was unable to walk for 4 months awaiting Surgery for Microdisc as I could only afford, what I had in Savings. After relocating nerves and removal of partial disc the pain went away. It lasted only 6 months and my back, legs and rib cage became extremely painful again. With no help at hand, out of money, I ended up on Percocet (10mgOxy/325mgTylenol). It works for the most but needs a boost at times as it wares off in less than 5 hours. I am almost 100% disabled now as I am prior Desert Storm Gulf War Vet finding out recently I was also in contact with Ionizing Radiation. The Percocet is the only way I service the 24Hr Pain. Thanks UNCLE SAM."

Dr. Stenosis (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 26, 2013

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I had both legs smashed between 2 huge logs in NH. I have app 350 screws in both legs. Percocet really works great. I just wish the screws would not get so cold in the winter. "

still alive ..... (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 11, 2013

"I am 23 and have degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my lower back, and two bulging discs. It began when I herniated two discs - L5, S1 and had a discectomy three years ago. I had relief for about 4 months and then the pain came back. I am in constant pain now on a daily basis and unfortunately will probably be stuck on meds for the rest of my life. I have tried many different pain killers and Percocet has been the most beneficial for eliminating my back pain."

sickOFpain4 April 9, 2013

96 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I WAS HURT ON MY JOB AND I HAVE HAD A BACK DISORDER FOR 15 YEARS NOW AND HAVE TAKEN JUST ABOUT EVERY CHRONIC PAIN MEDS AVAILABLE! BUT WHEN MY DOCTOR (who is one of the best pain management doctors in my area) STARTED ME ON OXYCONTIN 40mg 1 TABLET EVERY 12 HOURS IT DIDN'T WORK ALL DAY, SO HE THEN PUT ME ON PERCOCET 10/325. FOR IN BETWEEN PAIN. IT DON'T TAKE AWAY THE BURNING AND STABBING FEELING, BUT IT DOES TAKE MOST OF THE PAIN AWAY FOR AT LEAST 2-3 HOURS. SO I WOULD SAY THAT I REALLY LIKE THE PERCOCET 10/325 A LOT. I HAVE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE LIKE THIS...BECAUSE THERE IS NO CURE FOR MY BACK PROBLEM!"

biglynn65 January 31, 2013

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I tried every pain medication for my back pain, it did not work. When I got in pain Management he put me on Percocet 10-325 that the best thing that ever happen now I get to sleep at night, play with my kids, go workout at the gym cut my grass and I have no pain. This was a blessing, thanks to the people who made this medicine."

month (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 21, 2013

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have stage 4 ovarian cancer and chemotherapy did not work. My pain medication was increased from 5 mg to 10mg of hydrocodone, which was not working and life was miserable with both back and abdominal pain. My doctor switched me to 10/325 Percocet and the difference is astounding. I cannot remember the last time I went without pain for the day and I do not care if I stay on this for the rest of my life. What a wonderful difference to my well being!"

limeyjh (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2013

"I'm an aka amputee with severe neuroma's & phantom pains. Also had Carpal tunnel surgery from being on crutches for 25 yrs. I've been on 3-5 a day Percocet 10/325 for a few yrs. Now its a life saver. It allows me to better quality of life! Sometimes I have to have break through meds when the pain gets above a 9. But the Percocets really do work well. I've tried Vicodin, methadone, Diluadid none worked as well as the Percocets!"

Anonymous December 15, 2012

"I have peripheral neuropathy in both feet (no feeling). 10 mg Percocet is perfect. In the near future I'm going to 7.5 and then to 5.0 to ween myself down as to avoid bad withdrawals."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 26, 2012

"They cause severe constipation. And I have to stop taking them for a couple days just so they'll work again. I'm into my 4th month back on pain medicines. I couldn't manage without them. "

mschris38 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 22, 2012

"I have had 3 back surgeries by the time I was 25yrs old. I have degenerative disc condition and on top of that I was involved in an accident at work which resulted in a herniated disc. I went through a discectomy, a spinal fusion, and a correction surgery. Needless 2 say I have A LOT of hardware in my back! Percocet was wonderful it made my recovery bearable & living a some what normal life. Unfortunately I'd been on it for 3yrs and then my doctor cut me off cold turkey & told me 2 take Tylenol extra strength. The withdrawals are awful & I'm am still living in awful pain but I had 3 yrs with mild to no pain with Percocet!"

yaya1234 (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 22, 2012

"I suffer from severe Neuropathy from my diabetes and have been on several pain medicines in the past. The last one was Lortab 10/500mg and did not take away all my pain. I was hurting after 3 hours of taking it. I was put on Percocet 10/325 by my doctor and I could not believe what a difference it has made in my life. I feel like I have my quality of life back. I can get around better and do not stay in bed most of the day from the pain. I was so depressed from being in so much pain. Now I am up and moving around better than I have in 2 yrs. I thank God my doctor has taken the time to listen to me and finally put me on something that works. He left me on the Lortab as well for break through pain medicine but I have not had to use it."

Anonymous September 6, 2012

"Great for quick relief without some of the nausea normally associated with opioids."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 20, 2012