User Reviews for Acetaminophen / oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/oxycodone.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone Review Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 1851 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone to treat Pain

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I have been on percocet 10/325 for 6 months now and I personally couldn't have asked for my pain management doctor to have prescribed anything better. I suffer with bad lumbar and left knee pain. My pain kept me at the doctors office and in emergency rooms and finally I have relief."

Kissa84 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 11, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I find when I do take Percocet for my back problems they really help. Stop taking them when I'm not in pain was an issue also. For the withdrawal I would take a few tylenol #2 or #3. Really helped. After a week it was all good and not much withdrawal at all."

newfie by (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Took the pill every six hours for two weeks after shoulder surgery to deal with the immense pain. It worked! Then I stopped one day. Big mistake. The withdrawal took a week and I felt like going to the ER. No one told me to taper off. The pain became unbearable again especially after physical therapy and now I only take one an hour before PT. Bottom line, it works but is a narcotic so addiction CAN happen and withdrawal must be executed carefully."

DaveLaw (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Prescribed for pain of a large ulcer on my foot, 10/325 x6 a day, it definitely provided relief until I recovered (2 months). Tapering and stopping was crummy but somewhat relieved by clonidine, neurontin and a short course of ativan. A potent pain med tho, definitely works!"

Jazon (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 9, 2015

Xartemis XR (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I have recurrent back pain, and I'm currently experiencing an acute episode of back pain and sciatica. I was referred to a pain management doctor, who switched me from 40 mg Percocet per day to 30 mg Xartemis XR per day in the hopes that I could sleep through the night and wake up without extreme pain. After a week, I had to see him again because the medication is supposed to last 12 hours, but it starts to wear off after about 6 hours, and it doesn't relieve the pain well even when it is in effect. He gave me a prescription for 10 mg Percocet to take twice a day as breakthrough medication, so now I'm taking a higher daily dose with less effective relief. I'm asking about other options at my next appointment."

Liz R (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Works great for me"

cat zz February 25, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I'm 19 years old, play college football, and this medication really gave me my life back after battling with severe groin pain (I'm a male) from a sports injury. There were times where my pain level exceeded a level 10, and Percocet brought it down to a 3-4, a level where I can function. My doctor said it's best to take this medication BEFORE your pain gets severe. It's called "catching up with your pain", and really makes a difference."

ChrisF1105 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 11, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "This medication was a lifesaver after cancer surgery. I took one pill every six hours as needed 10/325. I was able to sleep, walk, and eat after surgery. I am not taking it anymore, my doctor gave me sixty. I have thirty left I will use those if I ever need them again."

Lucia1999 (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2014

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Rated 8 on the scale of 1-10.."

den 83 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 26, 2014

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Taking it for 3 1/2 years , pre-op, post-op, mild side effects, pain under control to some degree 50-60%."

Acdf5,6,7 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 22, 2014

Roxicet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I just got jaw surgery done and they gave me a liquid version. It takes the pain away fast and for a long while. I take 10mg every 4hrs. I'm only 100lbs."

tyannish September 26, 2014

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I was prescribed this medication for relief from "gallbladder attacks," until I could have my gallbladder removed. I have taken Norco 10/325 previously for a bulging disc. Percocet is far superior in pain relief, time between doses, and fewer side effects (in my opinion)."

Zachary-D (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2014

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Since June 9th of this year I have had to have five total right hip replacements. I've dislocated the hip three times and one part wasn't even put in correct after surgery so I had two of the five done in 1 day. I have found that the Percocets numb the pain enough to get you through with daily function of life, yet not zombied or strung out. I take 4 per day."

gimp September 9, 2014

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Of any generic, Endocet seems to work the best. I always request it when filling my prescription."

JenO77 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 16, 2014

Percocet 10/650 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "You have to remember, with an injury pain can be your friend. I've been taking 10-650 for years off and on and just because it says to take once or twice a day doesn't mean you have to. Pain reminds you that the injury is still there and gives you limits that stop you from making it worse. "

Doitright July 30, 2014

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I'm 19 and have chronic TMJ joint pain and clicking. I get spouts of breakthrough pain that disables me from talking, eating, and other things that require mouth movements. I recently had the worst pain ever in my jaw and had to go to the ER. Was given Percocet 5/325 and it took away my pain COMPLETELY and helped tremendously. I've tried Vicodin in the past but didn't help my TMJ as much as Percocet does. "

Jonathan4532 July 26, 2014

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I had endoscopic sinus surgery and took 80 pills in the first two weeks. The pharmacist made me feel like an addict, and made me so mad! Now my pain is reducing a lot, it has been three weeks since surgery and I use only one pill to make it through my work day. I have no side effects and do not want to get addicted, but it really helps A LOT with pain control and lets me function instead of cry and whine."

Reneke (taken for less than 1 month) July 24, 2014

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Percocet was a life saver for me. I was on Vicodin prior, and they didn't help whatsoever. I had taken Vicodin for like, 5 years. I was at the point where I had to take like SIX Vicodin to get relief. People acted like I was a seeker but I'm definitely not, I just got a high tolerance because the dose was never changed. Percocet helps so much more! If I'm in 10/10 pain, I can take like one and a half or two - and it'll take it down to a 3-4/10. I have quite a few health issues, my main issue is a back injury from cheerleading and a bladder issue called interstitial cystitis. It's excruciating. Since changing to Percocet, I went from every month or two, being in the ER... to, no ER visits!"

Morgan Danielle. June 7, 2014

"Didnt help with pain but felt better."

brittbritt88 May 15, 2014

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "I was recently put on percochet for back problems. I have periods of feeling bad but once I take 10/325 it really helps with the pain. Still havin issues with waking up in the middle of the night. I actually can live a normal life now without being in misery."

roxxyrobin (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2014

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Probably one of (if not the best) pain reliever on the market when used for acute pain. Or when coupled with a long lasting "around the clock" pain reliever it can be used for breakthrough pain."

sopranofan (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 23, 2014

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Been feeling heaviness on chest along with some warming, feels like a chest cold. Been on Percocet for a week and feeling this way for about 3 days."

Paris14 March 20, 2014

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Given this for kidney stones. Takes away the pain helps you relax. I experience a little bit of nausea but not severe. "

Kidney boy February 25, 2014

"Worked great for tooth pain as only hydrocodone was not helping."

cv80 (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2014

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): "Used Percocet when I got my wisdom teeth out. It made the pain tolerable. But the nausea was worse than the pain would have been. I could not even close my eyes because I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to call the doctor for another pain killer."

Keoute January 15, 2014