User Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/oxycodone.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1833 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone to treat Pain

Review by gimp:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Since June 9th of this year I have had to have five total right hip replacements. I've dislocated the hip three times and one part wasn't even put in correct after surgery so I had two of the five done in 1 day. I have found that the Percocets numb the pain enough to get you through with daily function of life, yet not zombied or strung out. I take 4 per day.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 9, 2014 12:19 PM

Review by JenO77 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Of any generic, Endocet seems to work the best. I always request it when filling my prescription.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 16, 2014 2:45 AM

Review by Doitright:

Percocet 10/650 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): You have to remember, with an injury pain can be your friend. I've been taking 10-650 for years off and on and just because it says to take once or twice a day doesn't mean you have to. Pain reminds you that the injury is still there and gives you limits that stop you from making it worse.

July 30, 2014 7:21 AM

Review by Jonathan4532:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I'm 19 and have chronic TMJ joint pain and clicking. I get spouts of breakthrough pain that disables me from talking, eating, and other things that require mouth movements. I recently had the worst pain ever in my jaw and had to go to the ER. Was given Percocet 5/325 and it took away my pain COMPLETELY and helped tremendously. I've tried Vicodin in the past but didn't help my TMJ as much as Percocet does.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 26, 2014 1:42 PM

Review by Reneke (taken for less than 1 month):

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I had endoscopic sinus surgery and took 80 pills in the first two weeks. The pharmacist made me feel like an addict, and made me so mad! Now my pain is reducing a lot, it has been three weeks since surgery and I use only one pill to make it through my work day. I have no side effects and do not want to get addicted, but it really helps A LOT with pain control and lets me function instead of cry and whine.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 24, 2014 4:42 PM

Review by Morgan Danielle.:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Percocet was a life saver for me. I was on Vicodin prior, and they didn't help whatsoever. I had taken Vicodin for like, 5 years. I was at the point where I had to take like SIX Vicodin to get relief. People acted like I was a seeker but I'm definitely not, I just got a high tolerance because the dose was never changed. Percocet helps so much more! If I'm in 10/10 pain, I can take like one and a half or two - and it'll take it down to a 3-4/10. I have quite a few health issues, my main issue is a back injury from cheerleading and a bladder issue called interstitial cystitis. It's excruciating. Since changing to Percocet, I went from every month or two, being in the ER... to, no ER visits!

June 7, 2014 10:21 PM

Review by brittbritt88:

Didnt help with pain but felt better.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 15, 2014 5:52 PM

Review by roxxyrobin (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I was recently put on percochet for back problems. I have periods of feeling bad but once I take 10/325 it really helps with the pain. Still havin issues with waking up in the middle of the night. I actually can live a normal life now without being in misery.

March 31, 2014 4:10 AM

Review by sopranofan (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Probably one of (if not the best) pain reliever on the market when used for acute pain. Or when coupled with a long lasting "around the clock" pain reliever it can be used for breakthrough pain.

March 23, 2014 7:35 PM

Review by Paris14:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Been feeling heaviness on chest along with some warming, feels like a chest cold. Been on Percocet for a week and feeling this way for about 3 days.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 20, 2014 5:45 PM

Review by Kidney boy:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Given this for kidney stones. Takes away the pain helps you relax. I experience a little bit of nausea but not severe.

February 25, 2014 11:55 PM

Review by cv80 (taken for less than 1 month):

Worked great for tooth pain as only hydrocodone was not helping.

February 24, 2014 9:05 AM

Review by Keoute:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Used Percocet when I got my wisdom teeth out. It made the pain tolerable. But the nausea was worse than the pain would have been. I could not even close my eyes because I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to call the doctor for another pain killer.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 15, 2014 10:55 PM

Review by Country dj (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Had my hand crushed in a machine at work with a total of 15 breaks in my right hand. Was originally on 5/325 Percocet with limited relief. Doc switched me to this today and can already tell the big difference. I can actually function somewhat normal and continue physical therapy.

January 15, 2014 12:54 PM

Review by applepie#1 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

I had a herniated disc and take Percocet 5/325 to manage pain and it makes it possible for me to have a good day. If you dont stay ahead of the pain then u will have a difficult time getting the pain back under control. I have been on percocet since August 2012 and dry mouth and sweating are my side effects. I take fernagan for naseau and upset stomache. I take with my dosage of 1.5 tablets every 8 hours. I worry about withdrawal but the pain made me nonfunctional. It is the lesser of two evils. I had back surgery but my nerve was " mangled" so my recovery time is longer than expected.

November 11, 2013 5:04 PM

Review by rekke:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Had my tonsil (left) out on Wednesday. This is the only medicine that has worked I have been in spook much pain

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 9, 2013 4:09 PM

Review by lovely77:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I have really bad back pain and at such a young age I take Percocet 4 times a day and it allows me to sleep and work where as other medications just made my stomach upset. I would rate it a 9 for the relief it gives you I honestly felt like I could not function anymore I was in so much pain and now I enjoy walking I don't have to stop ever 10 minutes to catch my breath from my pain.

October 30, 2013 10:56 AM

Review by dreams4us:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I have 4 herniated discs and 4 bulging discs with bone spurs. I am only 46, I clean for a living and need to work. I will eventually need surgery, but Endocet keeps me moving for now free from stomach upset. However, this drug is very addicting and keeps me moving as if I am functioning like a "normal" person. However, my loving doctor is managing this whole process and will help me wean off of this amazing drug that I have the utmost respect for. I don't take anything else and need to stay on this drug until I get through my surgeries and post. I am hopeful that I will eventually no longer need this drug, but it is the only option I have right now to get me through my days. I am afraid, but hopeful the surgeries will help.

October 24, 2013 8:52 PM

Review by caravictoria253 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Great for short term pain relief as far as long term the withdrawal makes you wish you never started taking and could manage pain without it only if nessesary. Follow directions.

October 24, 2013 3:13 AM

Review by J.R.Serna sr.:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I have a total hip replacement and a fused ankle due to a motorcycle wreck. So far this medicine has helped. I give it around 8.5. The side effects I have had that it makes me sleepy but other than that it helps.

September 23, 2013 3:59 AM

Review by IGK-B:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I was given this for what was supposed to be Tempromandicular joint dysfuntion. It worked for four days. Until the pain became so great I went in crying & shaking. Turned out I had to get my tooth extracted & a bone graft. My filling had cracked and the nerve was exposed & dying. Increased me to 10 mg, not only was my mouth pain free after surgery; my two herniated disc & pinch nerves ; my back, neck & shoulder was almost pain free. I was able to do laundry and cook for my family. Best thing ever after 12 years of no relief. I take the smallest dose 5 mg with the option to take 2 if needed.

September 18, 2013 12:27 AM

Review by Sk82liv:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Double knee surgeries for sport related injuries and when I tore the meniscus on my right knee. It was a weekend and my knee swelled 2 x's normal size. Doctor sent me off with Percocet to get through the weekend and although it didn't cancel out the pain, it was certainly manageable until I could get to my Ortho.

August 24, 2013 3:56 PM

Review by Lcp mt (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I had menisectomy back in 2011, after 2 years I started having bad pain under my knee cap and my lateral side of my knee. Doctor prescribed me Norco 5mg it had little effect so he switched to Percocet 5mg, feels good to sleep at night.

July 29, 2013 12:41 AM

Review by adriana ina:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): My finger was partially amputated and reattached. Vicodin didn't help the pain but Percocet is excellent. I only take a small dose so the pain is not wholly gone, but I don't care once I've taken it. It has made this manageable and I sleep well, too.

July 28, 2013 4:43 PM

Review by GallstonesRANightmare (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Dr gave these to me for my gallstones until I could have surgery. I kept having attacks every couple days. Took 2 and it saved the day! I had a baby 3 months ago so being able to take something, stay active, and alert was important to me. I'm supposed to be on similar meds for my other conditions but I am not one for medications as they either work really well or not at all.

July 16, 2013 4:23 AM