User Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/oxycodone.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1831 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone to treat Pain

Review by Morgan Danielle.:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Percocet was a life saver for me. I was on Vicodin prior, and they didn't help whatsoever. I had taken Vicodin for like, 5 years. I was at the point where I had to take like SIX Vicodin to get relief. People acted like I was a seeker but I'm definitely not, I just got a high tolerance because the dose was never changed. Percocet helps so much more! If I'm in 10/10 pain, I can take like one and a half or two - and it'll take it down to a 3-4/10. I have quite a few health issues, my main issue is a back injury from cheerleading and a bladder issue called interstitial cystitis. It's excruciating. Since changing to Percocet, I went from every month or two, being in the ER... to, no ER visits!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 7, 2014 10:21 PM

Review by brittbritt88:

Didnt help with pain but felt better.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 15, 2014 5:52 PM

Review by roxxyrobin (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I was recently put on percochet for back problems. I have periods of feeling bad but once I take 10/325 it really helps with the pain. Still havin issues with waking up in the middle of the night. I actually can live a normal life now without being in misery.

March 31, 2014 4:10 AM

Review by sopranofan (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Probably one of (if not the best) pain reliever on the market when used for acute pain. Or when coupled with a long lasting "around the clock" pain reliever it can be used for breakthrough pain.

March 23, 2014 7:35 PM

Review by Paris14:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Been feeling heaviness on chest along with some warming, feels like a chest cold. Been on Percocet for a week and feeling this way for about 3 days.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 20, 2014 5:45 PM

Review by Kidney boy:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Given this for kidney stones. Takes away the pain helps you relax. I experience a little bit of nausea but not severe.

February 25, 2014 11:55 PM

Review by cv80 (taken for less than 1 month):

Worked great for tooth pain as only hydrocodone was not helping.

February 24, 2014 9:05 AM

Review by Keoute:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Used Percocet when I got my wisdom teeth out. It made the pain tolerable. But the nausea was worse than the pain would have been. I could not even close my eyes because I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to call the doctor for another pain killer.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 15, 2014 10:55 PM

Review by Country dj (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Had my hand crushed in a machine at work with a total of 15 breaks in my right hand. Was originally on 5/325 Percocet with limited relief. Doc switched me to this today and can already tell the big difference. I can actually function somewhat normal and continue physical therapy.

January 15, 2014 12:54 PM

Review by applepie#1 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

I had a herniated disc and take Percocet 5/325 to manage pain and it makes it possible for me to have a good day. If you dont stay ahead of the pain then u will have a difficult time getting the pain back under control. I have been on percocet since August 2012 and dry mouth and sweating are my side effects. I take fernagan for naseau and upset stomache. I take with my dosage of 1.5 tablets every 8 hours. I worry about withdrawal but the pain made me nonfunctional. It is the lesser of two evils. I had back surgery but my nerve was " mangled" so my recovery time is longer than expected.

November 11, 2013 5:04 PM

Review by rekke:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Had my tonsil (left) out on Wednesday. This is the only medicine that has worked I have been in spook much pain

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 9, 2013 4:09 PM

Review by lovely77:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I have really bad back pain and at such a young age I take Percocet 4 times a day and it allows me to sleep and work where as other medications just made my stomach upset. I would rate it a 9 for the relief it gives you I honestly felt like I could not function anymore I was in so much pain and now I enjoy walking I don't have to stop ever 10 minutes to catch my breath from my pain.

October 30, 2013 10:56 AM

Review by dreams4us:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I have 4 herniated discs and 4 bulging discs with bone spurs. I am only 46, I clean for a living and need to work. I will eventually need surgery, but Endocet keeps me moving for now free from stomach upset. However, this drug is very addicting and keeps me moving as if I am functioning like a "normal" person. However, my loving doctor is managing this whole process and will help me wean off of this amazing drug that I have the utmost respect for. I don't take anything else and need to stay on this drug until I get through my surgeries and post. I am hopeful that I will eventually no longer need this drug, but it is the only option I have right now to get me through my days. I am afraid, but hopeful the surgeries will help.

October 24, 2013 8:52 PM

Review by caravictoria253 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Great for short term pain relief as far as long term the withdrawal makes you wish you never started taking and could manage pain without it only if nessesary. Follow directions.

October 24, 2013 3:13 AM

Review by J.R.Serna sr.:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I have a total hip replacement and a fused ankle due to a motorcycle wreck. So far this medicine has helped. I give it around 8.5. The side effects I have had that it makes me sleepy but other than that it helps.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 23, 2013 3:59 AM

Review by IGK-B:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I was given this for what was supposed to be Tempromandicular joint dysfuntion. It worked for four days. Until the pain became so great I went in crying & shaking. Turned out I had to get my tooth extracted & a bone graft. My filling had cracked and the nerve was exposed & dying. Increased me to 10 mg, not only was my mouth pain free after surgery; my two herniated disc & pinch nerves ; my back, neck & shoulder was almost pain free. I was able to do laundry and cook for my family. Best thing ever after 12 years of no relief. I take the smallest dose 5 mg with the option to take 2 if needed.

September 18, 2013 12:27 AM

Review by Sk82liv:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Double knee surgeries for sport related injuries and when I tore the meniscus on my right knee. It was a weekend and my knee swelled 2 x's normal size. Doctor sent me off with Percocet to get through the weekend and although it didn't cancel out the pain, it was certainly manageable until I could get to my Ortho.

August 24, 2013 3:56 PM

Review by Lcp mt (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I had menisectomy back in 2011, after 2 years I started having bad pain under my knee cap and my lateral side of my knee. Doctor prescribed me Norco 5mg it had little effect so he switched to Percocet 5mg, feels good to sleep at night.

July 29, 2013 12:41 AM

Review by adriana ina:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): My finger was partially amputated and reattached. Vicodin didn't help the pain but Percocet is excellent. I only take a small dose so the pain is not wholly gone, but I don't care once I've taken it. It has made this manageable and I sleep well, too.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 28, 2013 4:43 PM

Review by GallstonesRANightmare (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Dr gave these to me for my gallstones until I could have surgery. I kept having attacks every couple days. Took 2 and it saved the day! I had a baby 3 months ago so being able to take something, stay active, and alert was important to me. I'm supposed to be on similar meds for my other conditions but I am not one for medications as they either work really well or not at all.

July 16, 2013 4:23 AM

Review by Krisie:

Tylox (acetaminophen / oxycodone): Was given Tylox capsules after having back to back abdominal surgery. Pain was greatly reduced, and side effects were low, only itching and slight drowsiness.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 28, 2013 1:49 AM

Review by UncleWallace (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): When diagnosed with a kidney stone, I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 to manage the pain. A warning that if you don't keep ahead of the pain, it is hard to get back under control. I took a dose 2 hours late and it took 6 hours to get the pain reigned back in. Take it properly and it keeps the pain manageable.

June 27, 2013 6:54 PM

Review by AllyBryantsmom:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I had my gall-bladder removed and was prescribed Percocet 10/325 for the pain. Wonderful. It helps me sleep and gets rid of the pain.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 23, 2013 12:59 AM

Review by Lefty Lucy (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 for a displaced distal radius fracture. It was great at helping to manage the pain until I could have surgery to implant hardware to keep the fracture in place and dealt with post op pain well too. Vicodin was the MD's original choice but leaves me wired and sleepless. I've only used this for 4 weeks and am now down to just one tab at night. The primary side effects I've noticed now are some pretty extreme GI distress but have been told this is normal. All in all, this has been a very painful injury and I'm not sure just what I would have done without consistent pain relief. I do suggest using no more than necessary.

May 26, 2013 6:13 AM

Review by Kuddos:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone): I have to say that these pills are a miracle when it comes to pain. The reason I wanted to post my review of Percocet is because of the very, very, vivid dreams. I actually just woke up and had a dream that scared me half to death. I really and truly thought that I saw my wife cheating with another man I could not believe it, you guys have no idea how REAL it felt. So just letting you guys know.

May 24, 2013 6:40 AM