User Reviews for Vicodin

Learn more about Vicodin.

Vicodin Review Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 341 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Vicodin to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"I have tried different medications (Diladuids, Percocet ) as I have had 2 knee replacements and another because 1 became infected. Vicodin has been better because of fewer side effects."

Jasper V (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 19, 2014

"No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY"

Anonymous August 8, 2012

"It works great for my arthritis. I can be mobile enough to even go to work."

Nancycatxx November 9, 2011

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I used to play golf three days a week but with much pain afterwards. I've been put on Vicodin on a regular basis. I take as needed not more than prescribed and it has worked wonders."

bubbajon June 28, 2011

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I am 28 and have severe RA and fibromyalgia. I was on Darvocet which worked good. But then that was taken off the market. I've been on Vicodin for a little while now and it works wonders for me. Which is great since I'm up chasing my 5 yr old all day. It's the only other medicine I've tried that actually works."

Anonymous February 17, 2011

116 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"As a change I was given Vicodin for rheumatoid arthritis, as other medicines weren't controlling pain that much. So far it has helped a lot."

Anonymous February 5, 2011

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis