User Reviews for Vicodin

Learn more about Vicodin.

Vicodin review summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 345 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Vicodin to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Review by Jasper V (taken for 2 to 5 years):

I have tried different medications (Diladuids, Percocet ) as I have had 2 knee replacements and another because 1 became infected. Vicodin has been better because of fewer side effects.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 19, 2014 9:31 PM

No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY

August 8, 2012 8:49 AM

Review by Nancycatxx:

It works great for my arthritis. I can be mobile enough to even go to work.

68 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 9, 2011 9:27 PM

Review by bubbajon:

I used to play golf three days a week but with much pain afterwards. I've been put on Vicodin on a regular basis. I take as needed not more than prescribed and it has worked wonders.

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 28, 2011 9:48 PM

I am 28 and have severe RA and fibromyalgia. I was on Darvocet which worked good. But then that was taken off the market. I've been on Vicodin for a little while now and it works wonders for me. Which is great since I'm up chasing my 5 yr old all day. It's the only other medicine I've tried that actually works.

102 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 17, 2011 2:14 AM

As a change I was given Vicodin for rheumatoid arthritis, as other medicines weren't controlling pain that much. So far it has helped a lot.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 5, 2011 4:35 AM