User Reviews for Norco

Learn more about Norco.

Norco review summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1816 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Norco to treat Pain

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I had been taking Norco for the past 2 months and I have to say that I really don't like it. It really upsets my stomach. I wish I could find something that works but doesn't make me feel like this.

June 15, 2009 8:53 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lawnmower blade took off tip of finger. Norco didn't help with the pain that well.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 11, 2009 2:01 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

This helped me a lot. I have been having severe back and feet pains. Broke both my feet 2 years ago and it helps so much.

May 29, 2009 12:53 AM

Not that great for me. I built up a tolerance to it after the first month and had to switch to Percocet 10-325. So far those work okay.

May 24, 2009 7:42 PM
Review by CAYHURTS2006: User Rating:

Used with oxycodone Norco has helped. Norco is not that great by itself.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 22, 2009 11:26 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

The withdrawals when coming off Norco's is the worst feeling ever. Severe anxiety, hard to sleep. After about 7 days the anxiety was less and less, but then I had to get my energy back. I had a hard time walking around the store, very weak. I was on them for my knee for 6 months. Be careful coming off.

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 21, 2009 2:06 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

This medicine will take care of your pain.

May 9, 2009 4:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Norco (highest strength) worked absolutely fantastically in controlling my pain from chemotherapy. Most of the time I only had to take 1/2 the dosage that the doctor had prescribed for me. I've never had a drug work so well without having horrendous side effects.

May 6, 2009 3:10 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Recently I was put on Norco for a hand injury sustained several years earlier. It has helped my hand tremendously! I can actually use it. I love the fact that it has less acetaminophen and doesn't make my stomach hurt. It is a miracle.

April 28, 2009 3:49 AM
Review by Vicodin: User Rating:

This combination of Hydrocodone/acetaminophen is the best at relieving pain. I have tried Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet, Vocoprofen, Vicodin HP and just about every different combination and Norco works the best by far. It relieves my pain in all parts of my body, and is also great for headaches, terrible back pain and abdominal cramping. This drug is much less addicting and has less episodes of nausea/vomiting.

89 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 23, 2009 2:24 PM
Review by Rocker1024: User Rating:

Norco 10/325 works great for my migraine pain.

April 17, 2009 5:33 PM
Review by OldBeforeMyTime: User Rating:

I was recently put on Norco 10/325 after being on Vicodin since last summer. I had knee surgery which was not successful and now am living in constant pain. My doctor just increased my dosage from 4 to 6 a day. This should provide me with almost 100% relief from the pain. I wish I had an alternative to taking pain medicines. The medicine was scary at first (from the 5 mg Vicodin) but I am now used to them and don't get that fuzzy feeling that made me so scared. Now I know the drugs start to work because the pain goes away! Norco does it's job well and I am grateful to have them.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 2, 2009 12:46 AM

Works great, really helps

March 25, 2009 1:13 PM
Review by Jteasdale: User Rating:

If you have mild back pain then this drug works well. I am 16 and after 8 months on Norco 10/325 I am now moving to schedule 2 drugs which are oxycodone but for the 8 months this drug worked very well.

March 8, 2009 1:04 PM
Review by tazy: User Rating:

Good medicine.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 16, 2009 9:12 AM
Review by AMS32: User Rating:

Had severe mouth pain from infected teeth. Couldn't sleep for 2 days. NORCO took care of that. Very good medicine for pain and helps you sleep if you need it.

January 9, 2009 9:52 AM
Review by big dav: User Rating:

You get immune to them relatively fast. I've been taking them for 4 years and have built up a tolerance.

December 30, 2008 6:51 PM
Review by BADASS MAN: User Rating:

I take this for my back and it helps me so much. I feel no pain at all. I get mild mood changes but nothing severe.

September 20, 2008 9:51 PM
Review by rattle pockets: User Rating:

I've taken just about every pain killer and Norco(10/325) has been the best. It doesn't get me sleepy and kills all of my severe lower back pain.

September 7, 2008 4:04 AM
Review by kora: User Rating:

Norco works great for severe knee pain and migraines.

September 4, 2008 11:15 PM
Review by charzy:

I have had 4 back surgery's in the last 5 years. I now have two 21 inch Titanium rods in my back. I am still in constant pain. I take Norco for my back pain 2 to 4 times a day. It has helped a great deal. I have been taking this for 4 years and it works better than all the rest I have tried.

64 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 13, 2008 5:26 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have RSD a nerve disorder caused by a broken ankle. This is the only medication that gives me relief from the extreme pain and burning sensation you get with RSD. I'm so happy with the results along with my nerve blocks.

August 9, 2008 11:59 PM
Review by Jake1219: User Rating:

The norco works great for breakthrough pain. Does not last too long. You can double the effects of this drug if you take Tagamet 30 min before and you have an empty stomach. Also taking soma with this will increase the strength and will last longer. I guarantee if you try this you will thank me.

168 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 22, 2008 2:25 PM
Review by Linda47: User Rating:

I find Norco a great working pain releiver if taken before pain gets worse. No side effects for me.

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 5, 2008 9:26 PM
Review by sentra: User Rating:

Works well, but lasts only a short time (i.e. 2-3 hrs)

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 1, 2008 5:27 PM