User Reviews for Norco

Learn more about Norco.

Norco Review Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 1801 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Norco to treat Pain

"I have been on Norco for about 8 months now for fibromyalgia and degenerative bone and disc disease and I tell you what, this medicine works and gets the job done! I have been taking pain relievers for over 7 years and they work 100% better for breakthrough pain than any other on the market! Take caution in getting off of them and make sure you CUT BACK SLOWLY as they are addictive or habit forming. Hope you have good of results from this medication as I had."

Anonymous August 14, 2009

104 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Had my third surgery, started using Norco for my pain, works for 2 to 3 hours. Been on it for a month going to ask doctor for stronger medication in two weeks if pain dose not decrease."

Anonymous July 30, 2009

"I have been dealing with chronic neck to lower back pain. Just found out I have degenerative disc disease and have three bulges up in my neck, with also bone spurs growing off my vertabrae. I currently am taking two 7.5mg/325 Norcos 4 times a day with four 5mg Valium that's for my constant muscle spasms and cramps all over my back and legs. At this point I'm seeing my doctor in a week so I can get my strength on Norcos increased or go on to Oxycontin. My pain never goes away and it's sad when you are only a 27 male, married with two kids 4 and 8 years old."

firbizz July 16, 2009

"I have taken Norco 10/325 for the past 9 1/2 years. I have never increased my dose in that time and they have worked very well for me. I had reconstructive back surgery in January of 2000 and these do the trick. "

m3rlin July 10, 2009

"Have been taking Norco for pain associated with surgery and chemotherapy. Original dose worked for a few months but built up tolerance. Doctor increased dosage to two 7.5 with Tylenol every 4 hours which has worked great. Don't usually have to take more than one but if I need two I can take them without worrying that side effects will cause a problem when I work."

Anonymous July 7, 2009

"Had a lower back injury in 2003. I had all kinds of procedures and nothing worked. I was on Vicodin and it worked for a while but the Norco 10/325 seems to work great. I have been on them for 6 months and able to go to my construction job daily. "

Anonymous June 20, 2009

"Norco 10/325 has worked well for me. I started using Vicodin 500 mg, which I got immune to very quickly. My doctor switched me to Norco 500 mg. Also got immune to this. So they put me on Norco 10/325 and I haven't had any problems since then. They work wonderfully. I take them every 4 hours. That's been 2 years ago."

Anonymous June 16, 2009

"My neurologist put me on Norco for cluster migraine headache combination. I was very impressed, it is the first medication that has taken the chronic pain away. The only other medicine that kept the pain away was Morphine. I worry about addiction, but I don't have a problem with not taking it if I don't need it. After five months of no relief from these headaches I am so happy to have found something that works."

Anonymous June 16, 2009

"I had been taking Norco for the past 2 months and I have to say that I really don't like it. It really upsets my stomach. I wish I could find something that works but doesn't make me feel like this."

Anonymous June 15, 2009

"Lawnmower blade took off tip of finger. Norco didn't help with the pain that well."

Anonymous June 11, 2009

"This helped me a lot. I have been having severe back and feet pains. Broke both my feet 2 years ago and it helps so much."

Anonymous May 29, 2009

"Not that great for me. I built up a tolerance to it after the first month and had to switch to Percocet 10-325. So far those work okay."

Anonymous May 24, 2009

"Used with oxycodone Norco has helped. Norco is not that great by itself."

CAYHURTS2006 May 22, 2009

"The withdrawals when coming off Norco's is the worst feeling ever. Severe anxiety, hard to sleep. After about 7 days the anxiety was less and less, but then I had to get my energy back. I had a hard time walking around the store, very weak. I was on them for my knee for 6 months. Be careful coming off."

Anonymous May 21, 2009

108 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This medicine will take care of your pain."

Anonymous May 9, 2009

"Norco (highest strength) worked absolutely fantastically in controlling my pain from chemotherapy. Most of the time I only had to take 1/2 the dosage that the doctor had prescribed for me. I've never had a drug work so well without having horrendous side effects."

Anonymous May 6, 2009

"Recently I was put on Norco for a hand injury sustained several years earlier. It has helped my hand tremendously! I can actually use it. I love the fact that it has less acetaminophen and doesn't make my stomach hurt. It is a miracle."

Anonymous April 28, 2009

"This combination of Hydrocodone/acetaminophen is the best at relieving pain. I have tried Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet, Vocoprofen, Vicodin HP and just about every different combination and Norco works the best by far. It relieves my pain in all parts of my body, and is also great for headaches, terrible back pain and abdominal cramping. This drug is much less addicting and has less episodes of nausea/vomiting."

Vicodin April 23, 2009

94 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Norco 10/325 works great for my migraine pain."

Rocker1024 April 17, 2009

"I was recently put on Norco 10/325 after being on Vicodin since last summer. I had knee surgery which was not successful and now am living in constant pain. My doctor just increased my dosage from 4 to 6 a day. This should provide me with almost 100% relief from the pain. I wish I had an alternative to taking pain medicines. The medicine was scary at first (from the 5 mg Vicodin) but I am now used to them and don't get that fuzzy feeling that made me so scared. Now I know the drugs start to work because the pain goes away! Norco does it's job well and I am grateful to have them."

OldBeforeMyTime April 2, 2009

"Works great, really helps"

Anonymous March 25, 2009

"If you have mild back pain then this drug works well. I am 16 and after 8 months on Norco 10/325 I am now moving to schedule 2 drugs which are oxycodone but for the 8 months this drug worked very well."

Jteasdale March 8, 2009

"Good medicine."

tazy February 16, 2009

"Had severe mouth pain from infected teeth. Couldn't sleep for 2 days. NORCO took care of that. Very good medicine for pain and helps you sleep if you need it. "

AMS32 January 9, 2009

"You get immune to them relatively fast. I've been taking them for 4 years and have built up a tolerance."

big dav December 30, 2008