User Reviews for Lortab

Learn more about Lortab.

Lortab Rating Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 363 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Lortab to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"Since I take 3 time a days for 24 yrs it help a lot and I knows it willbecareful of this and safety"

Deafdog50 January 23, 2016

"The only thing finally found without too much acetaminophen that doesn't upset stomach and helps the pain."

car53 (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 15, 2013

"Combined with ibuprophen, my pain is lessened enough to carry on household chores and to pursue my hobbies."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2012

"Only thing that eases my pain and stiffness"

Anonymous February 7, 2012

"It helps me so I can get out of bed and do the things I want. Without them I wouldn't be able to do much of anything."

pennyj80 May 30, 2011

"Dealing with chronic pain is never easy. I've tried Mobic but it led to stomach bleeding. I've tried vicoprofen but it made me swell and ache even more. Have used Vicodin but of course tolerance resulted. I now find that Lortab and Lorcet work great. I only need to take 2 a day for real relief. The only other combination I used that worked was Vioxx once a day and Vicodin 2x a day. Wish they hadn't taken Vioxx off the market."

Anonymous February 14, 2011