User Reviews for Lortab

Learn more about Lortab.

Lortab review summary

9.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 344 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Lortab to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Review by car53 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

The only thing finally found without too much acetaminophen that doesn't upset stomach and helps the pain.

October 15, 2013 10:54 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Combined with ibuprophen, my pain is lessened enough to carry on household chores and to pursue my hobbies.

July 28, 2012 11:45 AM

Only thing that eases my pain and stiffness

February 7, 2012 11:24 PM

Review by pennyj80:

It helps me so I can get out of bed and do the things I want. Without them I wouldn't be able to do much of anything.

May 30, 2011 2:32 AM

Dealing with chronic pain is never easy. I've tried Mobic but it led to stomach bleeding. I've tried vicoprofen but it made me swell and ache even more. Have used Vicodin but of course tolerance resulted. I now find that Lortab and Lorcet work great. I only need to take 2 a day for real relief. The only other combination I used that worked was Vioxx once a day and Vicodin 2x a day. Wish they hadn't taken Vioxx off the market.

February 14, 2011 11:03 AM