User Reviews for Lortab 7.5/500

Learn more about Lortab 7.5/500.

Cough 1 reviews 734 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 365 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lortab 7.5/500 reviews 21 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Lortab 7.5/500

Review by determinedladee (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have had 3 surgeries regarding my spine. 2 neck operations, 1 low back discetomy. I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease. I have elected several times to go without the medication to see how my body responds on other over the counter medications. Nothing worked. I also tried alternative medication prescribed from my pain management doctor to see if that would work, it did not. I have been taking Lortab 7.5 for 6yrs now responsibly and without it I have very poorly controlled pain.

December 18, 2013 7:57 AM
Review by tammybl: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Works extremely well for my pain. Chronic back pain and dislocated hip joint. Works better if taken as soon as pain begins. Highly addictive and well known street drug. Never tell anyone, teenagers, thst you have them. Take only ax needed as needed because of tolerance build up.

November 6, 2013 1:25 PM
Review by zenhug: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Fractured and wedged connecting vertebrae put on the 5's for many years. Now with another injury to the back moved to the 7s the first time taking the 5S made me drowsy for a couple of weeks but nothing since does its job.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 22, 2013 10:37 AM
Review by Katesnana64: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have sciatica and have been in bed for 1 week. I've been taking Lortab 7.5/500 but it doesn't seem to work very well for me.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 18, 2013 7:33 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Good.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 5, 2013 1:44 PM
Review by Keith1983:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: If you have nerve damage or had a back operation your doctor will give you most likely 7.5-10mg. The only problem I see is it loses effectives after about three hours. But it will help relieve back pain along with nerve pain. I would tell you if you have nerve pain, and have been dealing with pain for awhile, ask your doctor to start off at the 10mg.

February 28, 2013 1:18 PM
Review by chandlaaz (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: This Medication Is The best pain medicine I have tried. I've tried Codeine, Oxycodone, And all those over the counter meds. Hydrocodone By far has helped my nerve and back pain. I'm only 16 years old and I have alot of Back problems (Scoliosis, Spondylithesis, Herniated disk, pinched nerve) And Leg pain. I take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily as needed for my pain. It takes my pain away within 15 minutes! It's a wonderful medication. I love it. I've been on Lortab 7.5/500 for about a year now.

February 20, 2013 5:58 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Works excellent for all types of back pain associated with disc or nerve problems.

January 29, 2013 7:26 PM
Review by Neighbor Haber: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: 5 herniated discs here from L5-S1up. I take 1/2 tab every 2 hours and it makes life survivable. My thoughts and prayers are for all who suffer from chronic pain.

December 3, 2012 6:48 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: It makes me lightheaded and sleepy but makes my pain better where I can continue my day.

July 6, 2012 1:42 AM
Review by sugabugga (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: It is the only medication that does not make me feel dizzy, drunk or crazy. I cannot take the medications used for fibromyalgia so these are all I have.

June 27, 2012 9:48 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: As the young lady above stated, it does seem to help but when it wears off I feel so tired and worn out. Also, I too, have the hot and cold sensations.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 9, 2012 9:52 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have 2 herniated discs with sciatica and without the Lortab 7.5mg I am in so much pain I have to stay in bed and suffer. With this medication I can function very well and enjoy a almost normal daily routine. I own horses and have always been very physical. Without this medicine I can't do anything that I normally do.

January 16, 2012 11:58 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Well, I was riding an unbroken horse and she decided to stand up on me and fell back anatomically in half on me. Least to say I was in some serious pain..... Went to the E.R. and doc said that it was only a severely bruised spine..... Put me on Lortab 7.5/500's, Flexeril, and an anti-inflammatory. They are working great and noticed that it cut my pain greatly.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 4, 2012 9:30 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Cough: Works great.

September 30, 2011 1:09 PM
Review by KIMMY713: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: It's not strong enough for severe degenerative disc disease, bulging, herniated discs and worst of all the neck fractures/ twice and 18 years of no medical treatment. This is a great medication.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 24, 2011 2:50 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Work's great just would like it to work a little longer. Great product!

May 1, 2011 12:16 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I take Lortab for back and foot pain. The pain is a result of getting diabetes and back pain is from a wreck 12 years ago that nearly ended my life. I used to take 7.5mg every 4 hours and it used to work but now I take 15mg 3 times a day.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 17, 2010 9:48 PM
Review by Jose1513: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: This drug is EXCEEDINGLY helpful at managing my moderate Cardiac pain from Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy as I await my Open Heart Surgery! Vicodin which is the same chemical but is 5/500 instead of 7.5/500 is to weak, and I have found that Percocet, is to Strong, it makes me not function normally. Lortabs takes most of the pain away, yet leaves my brain basically intact. It is a happy medium pain reliever for my moderate pain!

October 1, 2009 1:30 AM
Review by jaimee2761: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I had a torn tendon in my knee and had to have surgery. They gave me this for my pain. It has been relatively good. It takes my pain away for about 4 hours then I need to take it again. But now I've got to take it every 6 hours and it doesn't last that long. So for 2 hours I have to suffer. So for long lasting pain management it doesn't work that well, but for short term, it's great. And it doesn't upset my stomach.

May 16, 2009 9:50 AM
Review by Thumper929: User Rating:

Lortab 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I ended up with Restless Leg Syndrome from Chemotherapy I was having for cancer. My doctor prescribed Lortab because I also had back surgery that I now have arthritis. It works great on both. I only take it at night and it is amazing. 10 minutes and the restless leg symptoms are gone and so is my back pain.

December 16, 2008 2:09 PM