User Reviews for Lorcet 10/650

Learn more about Lorcet 10/650.

Cough 0 reviews 741 medications

8.5
Summary of Lorcet 10/650 reviews 14 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Lorcet 10/650

Review by sopranofan (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Back Pain: This medication gave me COMPLETE AND TOTAL relief for the herniated discs in my lower back before the pain turned from Acute to Chronic. I was on Vicodin ES before that and when I was having pain at night my orthopedist put me on this and it worked great!

February 22, 2014 7:01 AM

Review by Cryptical Envelopement (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Back Pain: Very effective, helps daily motivation in terms of getting going without that shocking, nagging pain. Its depressing but helps the body function where without the medication its demotivating and furthers the negative aspect of ones well-being and self worth toward a productive life and social feeling of being needed. The medication simply assists me to function where without I am no longer an asset to anything up to this point in my life, including my own self esteem.

October 13, 2013 3:36 AM

Review by PAPPA JACK (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Back Pain: I have arthritis in my back, and without this medication I could not make it.

August 10, 2013 7:46 AM

Review by DevilD (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Back Pain: I have a back injury of my L1 through to L5 vertebrate. Compressed and causing my discs to protrude and press on my spinal cord also have degenerating discs and spinal stenosis. I'm only 38 but had injury when I was 4, car accident at 25. These made a World of difference. I'm prescribed to take 6 a day but only take 3-4. I can take one and in 45min to 1hour I can bend over to stretch and feel my spine which would feel stiff and locked up separate. It doesn't take the pain away completely due to the extent of my injury but definitely kills that UNGODLY and nagging pain and gives me mobility.

March 31, 2013 11:30 PM

Review by Yandy (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Back Pain: I have been taking lorcet for about eight yrs now and although the pain goes away this medicine is highly addictive because if you are depressed or feeling down this medicine will make you feel great but after long term use after it starts to wear off. I get very agitated and my attitude changes but I still take it along with depression meds. Best advice I can give is take it in moderation.

March 15, 2013 5:30 AM

Review by red_roses1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: I was out of hope for any medicine helping me. Then Lorcet changed my life by taking my pain away. I am so thankful for the pain relief from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neuropathy.

November 30, 2012 3:11 PM

Review by papa111 (taken for 10 years or more):

For Back Pain: This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems.

October 14, 2012 12:55 AM

For Back Pain: It helps moderate back pain. It's not good for severe or chronic back pain.

September 11, 2011 11:54 PM

For Back Pain: Long-term use resulted in severe itching, had to take diphenhydramine concurrently to counteract.

June 15, 2011 4:20 PM

Review by nokie:

For Back Pain: The best medicine for me. I have tried all of the pain medicines and this one works the best along with Soma.

May 31, 2011 6:32 PM

Review by FireMedic85:

For Pain: This pill has allowed me to get some much needed sleep. I get flare-ups for bursitis in my shoulder about twice a year and when it happens if I roll over onto that shoulder I want to scream and I'm awake the rest of the night. Even putting on a shirt is terrible. The only other pain I've been through that was worse were kidney stones. Please be smart and take this medicine like you are supposed to.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 20, 2011 3:10 AM

For Pain: I have pain in back, hands, knees, hip, ankles, etc. do to an arthritic condition. It takes about an hour for it to kick in, and lasts about 2 to 3 hours and the pain starts to come back. I take 2 in the morning and try to last 12 hours to take 2 in the evening, but it is not working so good lately. In about 5 hours after taking the pills, I am back to all the pain. I am going to check with my doctor to see if I can also take 2 in the afternoon.

March 18, 2011 4:31 PM

For Back Pain: Works Great

December 30, 2010 12:48 AM

Review by ROCKBUSTER:

For Pain: This medicine works great for me. Along with 20mg of oxycontin every 12 hours. After 25 years in severe back pain thank god for the inventer of oxycontin.

October 18, 2008 4:21 AM