User Reviews for Lorcet 10 / 650

Learn more about Lorcet 10/650.

Cough 0 reviews 775 medications

Back Pain 10 reviews 172 medications

8.5
Summary of Lorcet 10/650 reviews 14 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Lorcet 10/650

For Back Pain "This medication gave me COMPLETE AND TOTAL relief for the herniated discs in my lower back before the pain turned from Acute to Chronic. I was on Vicodin ES before that and when I was having pain at night my orthopedist put me on this and it worked great!"

sopranofan (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 22, 2014

For Back Pain "Very effective, helps daily motivation in terms of getting going without that shocking, nagging pain. Its depressing but helps the body function where without the medication its demotivating and furthers the negative aspect of ones well-being and self worth toward a productive life and social feeling of being needed. The medication simply assists me to function where without I am no longer an asset to anything up to this point in my life, including my own self esteem."

Cryptical Envelopement (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 13, 2013

For Back Pain "I have arthritis in my back, and without this medication I could not make it."

PAPPA JACK (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 10, 2013

For Back Pain "I have a back injury of my L1 through to L5 vertebrate. Compressed and causing my discs to protrude and press on my spinal cord also have degenerating discs and spinal stenosis. I'm only 38 but had injury when I was 4, car accident at 25. These made a World of difference. I'm prescribed to take 6 a day but only take 3-4. I can take one and in 45min to 1hour I can bend over to stretch and feel my spine which would feel stiff and locked up separate. It doesn't take the pain away completely due to the extent of my injury but definitely kills that UNGODLY and nagging pain and gives me mobility."

DevilD (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 31, 2013

For Back Pain "I have been taking lorcet for about eight yrs now and although the pain goes away this medicine is highly addictive because if you are depressed or feeling down this medicine will make you feel great but after long term use after it starts to wear off. I get very agitated and my attitude changes but I still take it along with depression meds. Best advice I can give is take it in moderation."

Yandy (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 15, 2013

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I was out of hope for any medicine helping me. Then Lorcet changed my life by taking my pain away. I am so thankful for the pain relief from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neuropathy."

red_roses1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2012

For Back Pain "This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems."

papa111 (taken for 10 years or more) October 14, 2012

For Back Pain "It helps moderate back pain. It's not good for severe or chronic back pain."

Anonymous September 11, 2011

For Back Pain "Long-term use resulted in severe itching, had to take diphenhydramine concurrently to counteract."

Anonymous June 15, 2011

For Back Pain "The best medicine for me. I have tried all of the pain medicines and this one works the best along with Soma."

nokie May 31, 2011

For Pain "This pill has allowed me to get some much needed sleep. I get flare-ups for bursitis in my shoulder about twice a year and when it happens if I roll over onto that shoulder I want to scream and I'm awake the rest of the night. Even putting on a shirt is terrible. The only other pain I've been through that was worse were kidney stones. Please be smart and take this medicine like you are supposed to. "

FireMedic85 April 20, 2011

For Pain "I have pain in back, hands, knees, hip, ankles, etc. do to an arthritic condition. It takes about an hour for it to kick in, and lasts about 2 to 3 hours and the pain starts to come back. I take 2 in the morning and try to last 12 hours to take 2 in the evening, but it is not working so good lately. In about 5 hours after taking the pills, I am back to all the pain. I am going to check with my doctor to see if I can also take 2 in the afternoon."

Anonymous March 18, 2011

For Back Pain "Works Great"

Anonymous December 30, 2010

For Pain "This medicine works great for me. Along with 20mg of oxycontin every 12 hours. After 25 years in severe back pain thank god for the inventer of oxycontin."

ROCKBUSTER October 18, 2008