User Reviews for Lorcet 10/650

Learn more about Lorcet 10/650.

Lorcet 10/650 review summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 246 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Lorcet 10/650 to treat Back Pain

Review by sopranofan (taken for 2 to 5 years):

This medication gave me COMPLETE AND TOTAL relief for the herniated discs in my lower back before the pain turned from Acute to Chronic. I was on Vicodin ES before that and when I was having pain at night my orthopedist put me on this and it worked great!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 22, 2014 7:01 AM

Review by Cryptical Envelopement (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Very effective, helps daily motivation in terms of getting going without that shocking, nagging pain. Its depressing but helps the body function where without the medication its demotivating and furthers the negative aspect of ones well-being and self worth toward a productive life and social feeling of being needed. The medication simply assists me to function where without I am no longer an asset to anything up to this point in my life, including my own self esteem.

October 13, 2013 3:36 AM

Review by PAPPA JACK (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I have arthritis in my back, and without this medication I could not make it.

August 10, 2013 7:46 AM

Review by DevilD (taken for 5 to 10 years):

I have a back injury of my L1 through to L5 vertebrate. Compressed and causing my discs to protrude and press on my spinal cord also have degenerating discs and spinal stenosis. I'm only 38 but had injury when I was 4, car accident at 25. These made a World of difference. I'm prescribed to take 6 a day but only take 3-4. I can take one and in 45min to 1hour I can bend over to stretch and feel my spine which would feel stiff and locked up separate. It doesn't take the pain away completely due to the extent of my injury but definitely kills that UNGODLY and nagging pain and gives me mobility.

March 31, 2013 11:30 PM

Review by Yandy (taken for 5 to 10 years):

I have been taking lorcet for about eight yrs now and although the pain goes away this medicine is highly addictive because if you are depressed or feeling down this medicine will make you feel great but after long term use after it starts to wear off. I get very agitated and my attitude changes but I still take it along with depression meds. Best advice I can give is take it in moderation.

March 15, 2013 5:30 AM

Review by papa111 (taken for 10 years or more):

This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems.

October 14, 2012 12:55 AM

It helps moderate back pain. It's not good for severe or chronic back pain.

September 11, 2011 11:54 PM

Long-term use resulted in severe itching, had to take diphenhydramine concurrently to counteract.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 15, 2011 4:20 PM

Review by nokie:

The best medicine for me. I have tried all of the pain medicines and this one works the best along with Soma.

May 31, 2011 6:32 PM