User Reviews for Acetaminophen / hydrocodone (Page 9)

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 34 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Cough 17 reviews 784 medications

8.1
Pain 416 reviews 1071 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 619 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

For Back Pain: "I can function much better."

nl lady (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 21, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "It is the first pain medicine that has worked for me. "

Christ1174 (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2012

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "5 herniated discs here from L5-S1up. I take 1/2 tab every 2 hours and it makes life survivable. My thoughts and prayers are for all who suffer from chronic pain."

Neighbor Haber December 3, 2012

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I was out of hope for any medicine helping me. Then Lorcet changed my life by taking my pain away. I am so thankful for the pain relief from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neuropathy."

red_roses1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I had rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder and overused left as I am right handed, surgery went excellent but then pain to left side was tremendous. I had steriod shot with no relief followed by a couple of months taking Lortab 7.5mg with brief relief but the pain would come back full force. After changing scrip to Norco 5 325mg I felt relief after approx an hour, great feeling for a change. I still get up with the same pain but take the Norco and relief is on the way. I have had osteoporosis and osteo-arthritis for years and I highly recomend."

Anonymous November 30, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "pain relief was OK but it caused terrible nausea and headaches after 3 days of taking 10/325 every four hours after shoulder surgery. "

Sarsippius III (taken for less than 1 month) November 24, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Fantastic pain relief. "

ellievald (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 19, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Hydrocodone with acetaminophen seems to be the only thing that works without side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) October 23, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This did take away the pain and got me of the bed it let me do what I had to do. I did not get withdrawals when I stopped it."

painful life (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 18, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works great, without as much acetaminophen there is less risk of liver damage."

keri30577 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 15, 2012

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems."

papa111 (taken for 10 years or more) October 14, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have a bulging disc at L4/L5 that's pinching nerves in my back. Surgeon told me he would rather me go on pain medicines than go through with spinal fusion surgery. I'd never even heard of Norco before, but it is seriously an amazing pain medicine. I also get epidural steroid injections which provide much needed pain relief. I take one Norco 10/325 when I wake up, then one before dinner. Just those two pills make a huge difference in me living a "normal" life again. Gave it a 9 because I wish it lasted longer so I didn't have to take 2 pills a day.)"

Anonymous September 29, 2012

For Pain: "I have pain due to knee ligament damage. Meds last quite longer than some stronger meds but sometimes upset stomach occurs."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 28, 2012

For Pain: "Am 77 and have leg pain in evening, which restricts movement, etc. This relieves symptoms and I am able to continue daily functions much longer in day and gives me whole new latitudes on what I can/cannot do. Great medicine for me."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I was bitten by a rattlesnake on the ankle. The antivenom took the pain from a 10 to an 8 but besides that I was on Dilaudid every 4 hours and 10mg Norco every other 4 hours (so pain medicines every 2 hours). Norco was amazing. Worked fairly quickly. Used for a while until pain was gone. Top pain relief from a very painful situation."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 22, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Helps ALOT, without the help I wouldn't be able to get out of bed and live a " normal" life as just being able to enjoy my children, grandchildren their laughter smiles and even their tears. Instead of being in my bedroom in the worst pain ever. "

Anonymous September 19, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I have a lot of different types of pain, but the two constant pains I have are arthritis and tailbone pain. The best way I have found to describe it is that it's like sitting on a sharpened egg. For fourteen years . I am only pain free for about three hours every day. I take two Vicodin in the morning (my bedtime, as I work third shift). It takes about an hour to really hit. I take one when I wake up and four and one more when I go back to sleep for three hours at nine. With the two latter doses, my pain isn't completely gone, but the edge is dulled. I can deal with it. I have been taking Vicodin for eight years. If someone knows a physician who would be willing to remove my tailbone, it would probably cut my use in half."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 19, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Still have pain and I itch all day and night."

big ball of pain (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Very hard to get off them after treatment but great for pain and mood. Great for migraines I have had severe migraines my whole life and haven't had any since taking these. Also have kidney problems with lots of stones and surgery.Couldn't have made it through last 2 yrs without them. "

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 28, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I was in a car accident in April and have been dealing with moderate back pain since then. Today, I'm being medi-evacuated from my ship (in the navy) back to the States for an unrelated issue, and I asked about something for the pain while I'm on the plane. This is amazing. I feel nothing and I haven't been able to get rid of the pain until now. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Helpful. "

debclark50 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 19, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I was prescribed Vicodin when I had my 1st back surgery 15 yrs ago! It helped and 2 years later I had my 2nd back surgery! The Vicodin became less effective so I went to pain management and was put on the Duragesic patch which changed my life with the pain! I took myself off of Vicodin and eventually took myself off of the patch! I still live in pain but no longer depend on pain medication."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) August 17, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have extensive long-term back damage I will suffer from for the rest of my life. I have been prescribed Norco now for over 2 years and takes my pain level from a 10 to a 7. My body has not yet become immune to the benefits Norco, it offers to relieve my pain even after 2 years. This medicine, combined with aqua therapy, and psychological therapy has made a HUGE improvement to my life."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 10, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Upset stomach most of the time, minimal pain control, just not effective for me."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY"

Anonymous August 8, 2012

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
Page 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 ...Next