User Reviews for Acetaminophen / hydrocodone (Page 9)

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 34 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Cough 17 reviews 783 medications

8.1
Pain 413 reviews 1069 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 613 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Fantastic pain relief. "

ellievald (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 19, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Hydrocodone with acetaminophen seems to be the only thing that works without side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) October 23, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This did take away the pain and got me of the bed it let me do what I had to do. I did not get withdrawals when I stopped it."

painful life (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 18, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works great, without as much acetaminophen there is less risk of liver damage."

keri30577 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 15, 2012

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems."

papa111 (taken for 10 years or more) October 14, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have a bulging disc at L4/L5 that's pinching nerves in my back. Surgeon told me he would rather me go on pain medicines than go through with spinal fusion surgery. I'd never even heard of Norco before, but it is seriously an amazing pain medicine. I also get epidural steroid injections which provide much needed pain relief. I take one Norco 10/325 when I wake up, then one before dinner. Just those two pills make a huge difference in me living a "normal" life again. Gave it a 9 because I wish it lasted longer so I didn't have to take 2 pills a day.)"

Anonymous September 29, 2012

For Pain: "I have pain due to knee ligament damage. Meds last quite longer than some stronger meds but sometimes upset stomach occurs."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 28, 2012

For Pain: "Am 77 and have leg pain in evening, which restricts movement, etc. This relieves symptoms and I am able to continue daily functions much longer in day and gives me whole new latitudes on what I can/cannot do. Great medicine for me."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I was bitten by a rattlesnake on the ankle. The antivenom took the pain from a 10 to an 8 but besides that I was on Dilaudid every 4 hours and 10mg Norco every other 4 hours (so pain medicines every 2 hours). Norco was amazing. Worked fairly quickly. Used for a while until pain was gone. Top pain relief from a very painful situation."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 22, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Helps ALOT, without the help I wouldn't be able to get out of bed and live a " normal" life as just being able to enjoy my children, grandchildren their laughter smiles and even their tears. Instead of being in my bedroom in the worst pain ever. "

Anonymous September 19, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I have a lot of different types of pain, but the two constant pains I have are arthritis and tailbone pain. The best way I have found to describe it is that it's like sitting on a sharpened egg. For fourteen years . I am only pain free for about three hours every day. I take two Vicodin in the morning (my bedtime, as I work third shift). It takes about an hour to really hit. I take one when I wake up and four and one more when I go back to sleep for three hours at nine. With the two latter doses, my pain isn't completely gone, but the edge is dulled. I can deal with it. I have been taking Vicodin for eight years. If someone knows a physician who would be willing to remove my tailbone, it would probably cut my use in half."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 19, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Still have pain and I itch all day and night."

big ball of pain (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Very hard to get off them after treatment but great for pain and mood. Great for migraines I have had severe migraines my whole life and haven't had any since taking these. Also have kidney problems with lots of stones and surgery.Couldn't have made it through last 2 yrs without them. "

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 28, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I was in a car accident in April and have been dealing with moderate back pain since then. Today, I'm being medi-evacuated from my ship (in the navy) back to the States for an unrelated issue, and I asked about something for the pain while I'm on the plane. This is amazing. I feel nothing and I haven't been able to get rid of the pain until now. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Helpful. "

debclark50 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 19, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I was prescribed Vicodin when I had my 1st back surgery 15 yrs ago! It helped and 2 years later I had my 2nd back surgery! The Vicodin became less effective so I went to pain management and was put on the Duragesic patch which changed my life with the pain! I took myself off of Vicodin and eventually took myself off of the patch! I still live in pain but no longer depend on pain medication."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) August 17, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have extensive long-term back damage I will suffer from for the rest of my life. I have been prescribed Norco now for over 2 years and takes my pain level from a 10 to a 7. My body has not yet become immune to the benefits Norco, it offers to relieve my pain even after 2 years. This medicine, combined with aqua therapy, and psychological therapy has made a HUGE improvement to my life."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 10, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Upset stomach most of the time, minimal pain control, just not effective for me."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY"

Anonymous August 8, 2012

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Back Pain: "This medicine has made me a different person. I tried handfuls of ibuprofen, tylenol, naproxen, Voltaren, patches...nothing really helped my back and nerve pain until I found this. It can take the edge of my occasional migraines, and stifles my cough when I'm sick. It elevates my mood and gives me a little burst of energy for a couple hours after I take it. I'm much more patient with my young daughter who can be very trying. I take about two 5-500 per day, although sometimes none, sometimes up to 5, it depends on the pain. I've never had withdrawal, built a tolerance, or felt I was getting addicted. My only complaint is constipation; I take Miralax when that happens."

happywi (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 8, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Caused severe nausea even when taken with meals."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2012

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I just started taking this for chronic knee/foot/neck pain, and it works great! I take two doses a day of one 5/325 pill. Along with it, I also take 400 mg of ibuprofen, and this combination seems to be a miracle for my pain. It makes me feel back to normal for about six hours."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2012

For Pain: "I have two fractured vertebrae from a car wreck. At first my Dr. prescribed me Percocet 5/325 it worked but for me the side effects (nausea, itching and sleeplessness) were awful. He then switched me to Lortab 7.5/500 and wow! Not only is the pain killing effectiveness just as strong (if not stronger) than the Percocet but I have experienced NOT ONE negative side effect."

rooster4891 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 3, 2012

For Back Pain: "I fractured two vertebrae in a car accident last month. At first I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 but for me the side effects (nausea, itching, sleeplessness) were not worth it. So my Dr switched me to Vicodin 7.5/500 and wow! There was no negative side effects and the pain relief was good."

rooster4891 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2012

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Cough: "It helps"

Anonymous July 29, 2012